Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1137108 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by cliper230(m): 12:35pm On May 09, 2017
if you live around benin and you want a medical health certificate from public hospital without any stress and at affordable price. please contact me on 08148280689
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Produke(m): 12:52pm On May 09, 2017
victory148:

Did it at general hospital Orerokpe for 3k
Thanks Omizu.That's quite cheap.I'll consider Orerokpe if Sapele General Hospital tries to hike their price.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Rexling(m): 12:54pm On May 09, 2017
Junki04 just made a mess of d kingship of ds great forum............. Psn force u to b our king? Hu b dat psn u appointed to b our king? Ds guy wn trade our collective interest on d altar of love o.U fall hand bro.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by AspDrone(m): 1:03pm On May 09, 2017
Aye mi o. Na graduates dey dis thread so? Y all this mutuality?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by herosakin777(m): 1:04pm On May 09, 2017
Funtan:

If you get 30 billion for account. Join the board
you get even one million..... I Sha know say I get six hundred as I dey so
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 1:36pm On May 09, 2017
Chiefkester:

buh is it on d nysc portal
yes you are right, but it is compulsory.

PLEASE someone should help throw light on this medical fitness certificate issue.
thank you.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by RoyalSleek(m): 1:37pm On May 09, 2017
So Junki04 turned the most revered throne ( presidential seat) to a primary school class captain position. It's a gross misconduct and an insult on all patriots.

I don't think someone who had chickened out even before the day of coronation/ swearing-in could be trusted to paddle our affairs to a significant destination.

Please do we have to wait till page600 to crown a new king or give in to the numerous plans of elder statesmen to conduct election which is a new trajectory in this virtual milieu ? To the Barack folks, the world has moved on from Barack politics! This is a democratic dispensation. Please, no coup de tat!

Shout out to junki04 anyways. E no easy to be king.

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 1:39pm On May 09, 2017
seuncoolboy:

no there isn't. so it is advisable for you to lock your bags with padlocks all valuables such as money phone atmcard etc should be in your waste pouch.
OK thank you very much.

one more thing, do you think one will be allowed to bring more than one luggage?
the other one containing what one will use after camp... that is, all through the service year?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sammyscholar(m): 1:42pm On May 09, 2017
cutestcuty84:
minister of finance?..not bad not bad
I always relish the tune of your post. Are you a fan of Tatafo? I am suspecting you have something in common with her.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 09, 2017
Junki04 knew he wasn't capable of leading this nation to the promise land, he rushed to become the first to comment on page 500, knowing fully well that first to comment on that page will be king. Just 10 pages into his reign, he stepped down, I believe he should be charged to court and made to face the law for deliberately making mockery of the laws of the land.
Again to make this easier, FTC at page 520 should just be crowned the new king until we get to 600 instead of appointing someone. Anyone who knows he doesn't have what it takes to be king shouldn't fight to be FTC like Junki did.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by toogbasky(m): 1:54pm On May 09, 2017
Angelswt:

yes you are right, but it is compulsory.

PLEASE someone should help throw light on this medical fitness certificate issue.
thank you.

Chiefkester

The need for medical evaluation became compulsory during batch B stream ll 2016 service camp,, it was as a result of numerous cases of death during the 2016B stream1 camp,,,,,, if you read the news papers often, you wud know of a popular case of a 26 year old corper in Kano state, who lost her life during d orientation camp last December, Nysc for fear of futher cases decided to introduce medicals from stream 11 batch B 2016,,,,, this wud enable them detect people who ain't fit for the hard drilling,,,,,, this innovation would continue even in next batch, they don't have to announce it,,,, for example your statement of result or cert. Is compulsory, but it wasn't stated in the website

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Missmossy(f): 1:55pm On May 09, 2017
Funtan:

my breaking point was when we did minimalist theory. Chai! I was always drawing tree diagrams with no ending. Lol. It was all good sha.
I didn't do that. It should be for full time grammarians. I enjoyed tree diagrams with TGG grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by habbyy03: 1:58pm On May 09, 2017
is x-ray included in the medical report?
cc: all of you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by olamy2000(m): 2:03pm On May 09, 2017
habbyy03:
is x-ray included in the medical report?
cc: all of you
yes,it is included

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 2:05pm On May 09, 2017
i just got a message from NYSC, Ogun please be nice yo me

baggage ready, files completed,,, waiting to wear a new haircut just like someone said

camp will be fun,,,

who plays scrabble here?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by habbyy03: 2:06pm On May 09, 2017
olamy2000:
yes,it is included
ok now
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Sadiq3051(m): 2:22pm On May 09, 2017
JIGGERNAPPY:

baggage ready, files completed,,, waiting to wear a new haircut just like someone said

camp will be fun,,,

who plays scrabble here?
when did you register?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 2:25pm On May 09, 2017
toogbasky:

Chiefkester

The need for medical evaluation became compulsory during batch B stream ll 2016 service camp,, it was as a result of numerous cases of death during the 2016B stream1 camp,,,,,, if you read the news papers often, you wud know of a popular case of a 26 year old corper in Kano state, who lost her life during d orientation camp last December, Nysc for fear of futher cases decided to introduce medicals from stream 11 batch B 2016,,,,, this wud enable them detect people who ain't fit for the hard drilling,,,,,, this innovation would continue even in next batch, they don't have to announce it,,,, for example your statement of result or cert. Is compulsory, but it wasn't stated in the website
thank you soo much!
Chiefkester this should help.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 2:25pm On May 09, 2017
JIGGERNAPPY:

camp will be fun,,,

who plays scrabble here?
minister of transportation will provide free tf to pcm going to ogun state.. so relax yourself
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 2:32pm On May 09, 2017
mishele:
hmmmmm
Hey newbie smiley

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 2:33pm On May 09, 2017
Angelswt:

OK thank you very much.

one more thing, do you think one will be allowed to bring more than one luggage?
the other one containing what one will use after camp... that is, all through the service year?
U don't wanna go home after camp or wat
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by andrewtosin(m): 2:39pm On May 09, 2017
rosieluv:
hi
wassup?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Hayormeah(f): 2:46pm On May 09, 2017
Bashnigga:

What if one is posted to somewhere far? Not everyone will be opportuned to return home after camp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by artboll(m): 2:56pm On May 09, 2017
justcallmenuel:
Good morning great nairalanders
Can I skip stream 1 and go with stream 2?
What will I do if am to be in stream 1 and decided to go with stream 2?
Ur response will go a long way ✌✌✌
No, you can't. If you're posted for a stream, you flow with it, or if you can't swim, you'd have to wait for the next batch.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Tunnyz7: 3:03pm On May 09, 2017
Honorable distinguished colleagues I hereby raise a motion that the new king [/font]junki04[font=Lucida Sans Unicode] be [/font]impeached [font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 3:03pm On May 09, 2017
Bashnigga:
not that smiley just considering... what if the distance is just too far?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 3:03pm On May 09, 2017
Sadiq3051:
when did you register?
20th precisely
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Tunnyz7: 3:04pm On May 09, 2017
Honorable distinguished colleagues I hereby raise a motion that the new KING junki04 be IMPEACHED
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Tunnyz7: 3:05pm On May 09, 2017
Angelswt:

not that smiley
just considering... what if the distance is just too far?
My friend carry ur endowed body and go home, no place that far. Is it not Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 3:06pm On May 09, 2017
justcallmenuel:
Good morning great nairalanders
Can I skip stream 1 and go with stream 2?
What will I do if am to be in stream 1 and decided to go with stream 2?
Ur response will go a long way ✌✌✌
I think it's possible, cos during Nysc sensitization programme in my school the woman answered a question like that. I can't clearly remember please don't quote me on this, I think you just av to print your call-up letter during stream 1 n print again during stream 2, I know ur call-up no wouldn't change but I dunno about state of deployment. U can call one of those NysC helpline for more info or better still contact your state secretariat.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 3:06pm On May 09, 2017
@jiggernappy wehdone sir atleast for keeping the house warm.

But chriswazo u finally allowed jiggernappy to achieve his aims, bringing politics into the land, which is an abominable act, have you forgotten we Dont vote here, we Don't do all sorts of political acts here, that's why the Gods are angry, that's why the king is not competent, that's why powers are changing hands, that's why the king prefers to rule with a woman's heart (y'all knows what that means), killings everywhere, no peace in the land, pls we Don't need disaster in the land as the gods re still very angry and I'm afraid the worse might happen if we Don't halt this political and military system of government.
We need not to forget our tradition,
You guys need to appease the gods of the land.
Former King knacker, former king gentlelord and former king uzeba.
Elders of the land Elder Chriswazo, myself, bussieboi, bashnigga, philgbeee..... Please let's come together to restore order in the land.
The former kings should pls meet together and discuss with the priest about what to do to appease the Gods.
Elders pls let's meet with the former kings and the priest so we ll know next steps to take pls.

Since Engnr Jiggernappy also has good skills in carrying out infos and also a good mass communicator..... The elders will communicate to every one the outcome of the meeting may the gods of of our land be with us.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 3:08pm On May 09, 2017
Tunnyz7:

My friend carry ur endowed body and go home, no place that far. Is it not Nigeria
OK sir!grin
lol you got me laughing...

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.