Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1126156 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by RoyalSleek(m): 12:53am On Jun 28, 2017
Admin199:

Around which area in uyo

Youth&sports. State secretariat.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emmalondon: 6:09am On Jun 28, 2017
Mexyz:
So Akwaibom get ministry of Young&Single? Abi wetin Y&S mean?

You see yourself? See as you dey reason
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by madejobi(f): 6:17am On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=Bashnigga post=57897031][/quote]
Please kidnap him with his ancestors for having such kind of person in their generation
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by madejobi(f): 6:20am On Jun 28, 2017
cutestcuty84:
y u so selfish and self centered....been seeing ur updates and I'm forced to say u r a really selfish dude.Because u r privileged to have fallen in stream one ,u think its ur doing?.those who fell in stream 2 ,aren't they graduates like u or did u finish school years before them?You have no idea how people's time is being wasted cos of this service of a thing or you think its bout the fun and alawee?.Majority of us want to further with our studies and this is one criteria for studying further. Is not by force to serve,why did u answer the call when Nysc called u?.Ts really annoying and irritating seeing comments like urs despite the fact that we are all brothers and sisters here and we watch each others back.If we get posted and we dont like our ppa,is it ur ppa or did we ask u to come and do ghost corper for us?.That u got a ppa u dont like isnt anyone's fault,go deal with ur headache and stop talking like a pained soul.before u start talking,m not even bothered bout the whole tin.Any day Nysc is ready,I am
ts better u dont quote me or I'll be forced to talk.
Ose gbe fun, your head is there cutestcuty. He has been blabbing since. Guess this should shut him up
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emmalondon: 6:21am On Jun 28, 2017
babatee90:
2017 Batch A streamII PCMs...get ready for ur call up letter soonest

I wonder when that soonest will be. I've heard rumours that stream 2 will be going on the 4th of july. If it were true that we are going to camp on the 4th at least by now we should have seen the announcement on nysc website because 4th is around the corner.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by kitogram(m): 6:36am On Jun 28, 2017
cutestcuty84:
y u so selfish and self centered....been seeing ur updates and I'm forced to say u r a really selfish dude.Because u r privileged to have fallen in stream one ,u think its ur doing?.those who fell in stream 2 ,aren't they graduates like u or did u finish school years before them?You have no idea how people's time is being wasted cos of this service of a thing or you think its bout the fun and alawee?.Majority of us want to further with our studies and this is one criteria for studying further. Is not by force to serve,why did u answer the call when Nysc called u?.Ts really annoying and irritating seeing comments like urs despite the fact that we are all brothers and sisters here and we watch each others back.If we get posted and we dont like our ppa,is it ur ppa or did we ask u to come and do ghost corper for us?.That u got a ppa u dont like isnt anyone's fault,go deal with ur headache and stop talking like a pained soul.before u start talking,m not even bothered bout the whole tin.Any day Nysc is ready,I am
Abeg bros tell am. God know say i dey Canada like this dey do masters if to say this thing no "important"
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 7:54am On Jun 28, 2017
madejobi:

Please kidnap him with his ancestors for having such kind of person in their generation
Lol, that's exactly wat he deserves.
The dude is sick & it's a pity he doesn't knw it yet grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 8:01am On Jun 28, 2017
mrletsgo:
Bros my syd dry o. I jst dy pray make Kazaure call us up. Hw ur end?
Mehn everything gud.
No worry, they'll call u guys b4 long smiley
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mavelshee(m): 8:27am On Jun 28, 2017
nna eh....i tink say printing of call up letter go start today.....this nysc guys tink sey we dey jobless oo.....atleast release time table for us make we know how to plan our future

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by madejobi(f): 8:47am On Jun 28, 2017
ashewoboy:
this 2017 batch is no fun at all. 2016 batch B rocks. see how this place is dry. even that pelebe girl that is selling bleaching cream sef is just trying to make this place lively buh she nor reach.

posbaby set was dope.
Sometimes one does not need to argue with a fool because if you argue with a fool, he's going to bring you down to his level and beat you up with experience. King of fools
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ashewoboy(m): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2017
madejobi:

Sometimes one does not need to argue with a fool because if you argue with a fool, he's going to bring you down to his level and beat you up with experience. King of fools

what happen na? sheee i mention your name ni? sheee you dey sell bleaching cream ni?cheesy.

oh my darling. how are you doing?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by yemmy75(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2017
Mavelshee:
nna eh....i tink say printing of call up letter go start today.....this nysc guys tink sey we dey jobless oo.....atleast release time table for us make we know how to plan our future
Seriously... Shey we no go make #mobilizestream2 trend on Twitter like dis?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mavelshee(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2017
yemmy75:

Seriously... Shey we no go make #mobilizestream2 trend on Twitter like dis?

bros na d way forward now oo....

month go soon end, guys need to know weda we go cont. working in July or not
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 10:16am On Jun 28, 2017
Bashnigga:

True that
Esp in terms of both accommodation & pay
if you get one especially where things are average just endure for the main time because its not forever...
this will enable you manage the little allawee without thinking
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 10:17am On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=Bashnigga post=57897031][/quote]
bro i sight you
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2017
cutestcuty84:
i dont react to comment like this bcus if its a waste of time he or she should have ignore the call
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2017
madejobi:

my love just forget the dude and let continue our honey moon in mars.. grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 10:23am On Jun 28, 2017
ashewoboy:
this 2017 batch is no fun at all. 2016 batch B rocks. see how this place is dry. even that pelebe girl that is selling bleaching cream sef is just trying to make this place lively buh she nor reach.

posbaby set was dope.
guy is like you want me to go hard on you...
pls respect and conform yourself...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2017
ashewoboy:

what happen na? sheee i mention your name ni? sheee you dey sell bleaching cream ni?cheesy.

oh my darling. how are you doing?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by vimma(f): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2017
ashewoboy:

posbaby set was dope.

but this guy though... Are you really a graduate?? You need to reset your thinking.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mexyz(m): 10:43am On Jun 28, 2017
Emmalondon:

You see yourself? See as you dey reason
Is it your reasoning? abeg let me reason my reason in peace o..
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mexyz(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2017
madejobi:

Babe relax, you said it yourself na... that guy up there is not mentally stable, its high time people here ignore him.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ashewoboy(m): 10:47am On Jun 28, 2017
vimma:

but this guy though... Are you really a graduate?? You need to reset your thinking.

you are a beauty. i won't treat you badly. i desire you already. btw, what's wrong with my thinking? perhaps, you could make me change my modus operandi.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ashewoboy(m): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2017
i'm not ready to quote any guy. m here for the ladies. hi ladiescheesy.

madejobi darling. how are you doing na? you see i care about you.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emmalondon: 10:51am On Jun 28, 2017
Mexyz:
Is it your reasoning? abeg let me reason my reason in peace o..

Lol. my brother i was just joking o. No hard feelings.
Me sef house don tire me, e be like say nysc no want make stream 2 go camp again ni.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mexyz(m): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2017
Emmalondon:

Lol. my brother i was just joking o. No hard feelings.
Me sef house don tire me, e be like say nysc no want make stream 2 go camp again ni.
Lol, yea I sensed the humour there.... E just be like say I never graduate. Was going tru my Facebook account two days ago and I saw my junior colleagues back then in school already celebrating their jean carnival and old skul day. Naso I begin dey think abt my life say so naso these ones too go come meet me for house, join me dey wait for call up from NYSC also? I just weak for NYSC oo.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by madejobi(f): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2017
Mexyz:
Babe relax, you said it yourself na... that guy up there is not mentally stable, its high time people here ignore him.
Thanks
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Admin199: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2017
RoyalSleek:

Youth&sports. State secretariat.

150k oo. .self con. .awesome place
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by nahtan(m): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
Travelling arrangements for prospective corp members travelling from Ibadan, from SpeX.

Follow SpeX.

Chat Nathaniel 08103965164 and Samuel 08162187826 up for further information.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by nahtan(m): 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
For all PCMs travelling from Ibadan.

SpeX offers you comfortable and affordable transportation direct to your various orientation camps.

Choose SpeX | we have tailored a good travelling experience for you.

Chat/Call Nathaniel | 08103965164 & Samuel | 08162187826 for enquiries and to add you to our WhatsApp pages which is filling up very fast

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by solelymade: 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
Mexyz:
Lol, yea I sensed the humour there.... E just be like say I never graduate. Was going tru my Facebook account two days ago and I saw my junior colleagues back then in school already celebrating their jean carnival and old skul day. Naso I begin dey think abt my life say so naso these ones too go come meet me for house, join me dey wait for call up from NYSC also? I just weak for NYSC oo.

Lol.. Shey ur Junior Jus dey start FYB tinz.. Mé wey My juniors don join queue 4 service nko, Som colleagues already 8months into services yet still Dey house afta 13months since school dey wait dis service. Buh I have a feeling it will give me an headstart to kick off in full my success story. Believe wid me too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.