Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1132435 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 12:24am On Jan 29, 2017
gunners160:
Dnt mind him. My younger broda schools their and whenever he comes back, he laments about that place and the hardship there. Yes, the place is peaceful but who will want to serve in a place where their is no socialization and everything is haram?

I quite agree with u, d place d far from socialization.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 12:49am On Jan 29, 2017
Mexyz:
Say hello to the man of the year...Lost my phone to some fast fingers on the 23rd of last month,decided to wait for the festive season to pass before getting a new phone. Got to computer village on the 5th Jan only to discovered that the prices of phones were competing with the price of a brand new 2017 range rover sport. I jejely find my square root(if there's anything like that).....Decided to gather enough money before making the journey again, which I did yesterday (Saturday) got a phone now brothers and sisters..lol. Am back for good, so many mentions especially from this thread,good to know we now know each other so well that we immediately notice it when one of us is not as frequent as before. So many new members here, anyways una welcome. Bashnigga, mrletsgo,bussiboi,chriswazo, etc and all dem pretty ladies that kept here alive while I was away, 21 gun salute to you guys... una thank you. Me I don finally land for good, oya Bashnigga organize the welcome party. Merry Christmas and happy new year in ARREARS. Abeg make una overlook any typo error, I still dey learn how to use the phone..

gringringringrin, learn am fast o cos we need more of ur inputs. In addition to the 3 names u have there, let me help u 2 recognize more people that we can't do without here viz: segunk1, Mandibeauty, Christly99, Tobijoshua, cutestcuty84, sparkle4u, preciousify, Knacker, iamwizzle, Mustack, habby03, philgbee, holuwakore, gunners160, Genea and few more that i can't recall now. I honor you all for being active here.

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 1:45am On Jan 29, 2017
habbyy03:
knacker.....
abeg leave my bae alone nw
lol my hand no dey ooo

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 1:48am On Jan 29, 2017
segunk1:

You are still quoting me again Come chop hawt kiss before e cool ooh.
u too like kiss

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 3:05am On Jan 29, 2017
Is like some members here are on weed...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 7:11am On Jan 29, 2017
Mustack:
wink wink

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 7:15am On Jan 29, 2017
Mustack:

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 7:17am On Jan 29, 2017
Happy Sunday peeps...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 7:23am On Jan 29, 2017
Mexyz:
Say hello to the man of the year...Lost my phone to some fast fingers on the 23rd of last month,decided to wait for the festive season to pass before getting a new phone. Got to computer village on the 5th Jan only to discovered that the prices of phones were competing with the price of a brand new 2017 range rover sport. I jejely find my square root(if there's anything like that).....Decided to gather enough money before making the journey again, which I did yesterday (Saturday) got a phone now brothers and sisters..lol. Am back for good, so many mentions especially from this thread,good to know we now know each other so well that we immediately notice it when one of us is not as frequent as before. So many new members here, anyways una welcome. Bashnigga, mrletsgo,bussiboi,chriswazo, etc and all dem pretty ladies that kept here alive while I was away, 21 gun salute to you guys... una thank you. Me I don finally land for good, oya Bashnigga organize the welcome party. Merry Christmas and happy new year in ARREARS. Abeg make una overlook any typo error, I still dey learn how to use the phone..
shocked shocked shocked shocked Mexyz.....mehn hw fa I yaff mizz u zo mush ,good to hv u back
Na 36 gun salute we need o, coz dat's like hw long u were gone
Yahooooo!!! We gonna parry........drinks & chicks on the houz, FLEX TIGHT grin grin
Mornin' & Happy Sunday fellaz
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by habbyy03: 7:29am On Jan 29, 2017
knacker:
lol my hand no dey ooo
better oo,
abeg help me call christly99 to come out ooooo
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by habbyy03: 7:32am On Jan 29, 2017
segunk1:

Lol! You dey mind me Jos joking ni jãrecheesygrin
abi now... wink
happy sunday za ozas
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mexyz(m): 7:40am On Jan 29, 2017
Chriswazo:

gringringringrin, learn am fast o cos we need more of ur inputs. In addition to the 3 names u have there, let me help u 2 recognize more people that we can't do without here viz: segunk1, Mandibeauty, Christly99, Tobijoshua, cutestcuty84, sparkle4u, preciousify, Knacker, iamwizzle, habby03, philgbee, holuwakore, gunners160, Genea and few more that i can't recall now. I honor you all for being active here.
Lol..learning fast boss and thanks for the names. To all the monikers mentioned, a big thank you to you guys for keeping the thread alive with valuable inputs, jokes and many more, really appreciate all the efforts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mexyz(m): 7:43am On Jan 29, 2017
Bashnigga:

shocked shocked shocked shocked Mexyz.....mehn hw fa I yaff mizz u zo mush ,good to hv u back
Na 36 gun salute we need o, coz dat's like hw long u were gone
Yahooooo!!! We gonna parry........drinks & chicks on the houz, FLEX TIGHT grin grin
Mornin' & Happy Sunday fellaz
Boss I dey o, na real owners of my phone collect their thing o. Am fully back now sha, oya 36 gun salute to you all. Enjoy the sunday friends.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by michaelonorode(m): 8:35am On Jan 29, 2017
Pls if ur skool have done their manual clearance in preparation for 2017 batch A NYSC mobilization pls just identify ur skool name n dept....cus I have not done my own manual clearance FUNAAB, PHYSICS dept
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Chriswazo(m): 8:54am On Jan 29, 2017
Mexyz:
Lol..learning fast boss and thanks for the names. To all the monikers mentioned, a big thank you to you guys for keeping the thread alive with valuable inputs, jokes and many more, really appreciate all the efforts.

U are welcome sir
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by holuwakore(m): 10:15am On Jan 29, 2017
michaelonorode:
.cus I have not done my own manual clearance FUNAAB, PHYSICS dept
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
Same I finish 2016 dept of accountancy kwarapoly.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by michaelonorode(m): 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
Is like all tetiary institution just come togeda n dem no want do clearance.....abi is there any new policy nw dat no more manual clearance by tetiary institution b4 nysc mobilization
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Ayomidric(m): 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
michaelonorode:
Pls if ur skool have done their manual clearance in preparation for 2017 batch A NYSC mobilization pls just identify ur skool name n dept....cus I have not done my own manual clearance FUNAAB, PHYSICS dept
maybe they want to release 2nd semester result before the clearance... FUNAAB, BAM dept
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by michaelonorode(m): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
Apart from funaab many skool have not done their manual clearance.....but is like sum have done.....uniben have not started manual clearance MOUA same...also is like NYSC, jamb r slow don't no wot dey r planing
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
michaelonorode:
Apart from funaab many skool have not done their manual clearance.....but is like sum have done.....uniben have not started manual clearance MOUA same...also is like NYSC, jamb r slow don't no wot dey r planing
Uniben has started clearance.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by WizBLANCE(m): 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
God help Nigerian students and the NYSC program. Am a fresh graduate but have been a ghost member here for years. I feel sick with this scheme call NYSC but chose to hang my hope on grace. I'm yet to justify the point that 2015 graduates are still queueing for a program they should have done and forgotten last year.
The shit call NYSC don't have to last for eternity. If it is a must, they should consider shortening the duration to at least 6 months or less (my personal opinion) the shorter the better. Time is a precious commodity and spending a century queueing for NYSC and another century at the primary place of assignment is not a good plan for vibrant youths like us.
#God bless Nigeria students.
#God bless our hustle.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mexyz(m): 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
NYSC MOBILIZATION TIME TABLE FOR 2017 BATCH A;
1. 2017 batch A pre-mobilization workshop 21st jan-24th Jan
2. Briefing/sentization of final year students/ prospect corps members 4th February- 14th February
3. Display of list of all approved programmes for insti on NYSC portal for cross checking 4th-14th February
4. Collation of prospective corps producing institution CPIs 21st February-1st March
5. Submission/ uploading of senate/ Academic Board approved Result for full/ part-time graduates and Revalidation lists by CPIs 4th March-16th March
6. Uploading of correct lists by corps producing institution 17th march- 27th March
7.online delivery of print outs to corps producing institution CPIs 2nd April- 10th April
8. Deployment & printing of callup letters by ICT Dept 14th-20th April
9. Notification/ online printing of call-up letters 21st-26th April
10. 2017 Batch ' A' orientation course ( Stream 1) 28th April- 16th May
11. 2017Batch A orientation course( stream 11) 25th June- 14th July

Got this from my department WhatsApp group.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mexyz(m): 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
WizBLANCE:
God help Nigerian students and the NYSC program. Am a fresh graduate but have been a ghost member here for years. I feel sick with this scheme call NYSC but chose to hang my hope on grace. I'm yet to justify the point that 2015 graduates are still queueing for a program they should have done and forgotten last year.
The shit call NYSC don't have to last for eternity. If it is a must, they should consider shortening the duration to at least 6 months or less (my personal opinion) the shorter the better. Time is a precious commodity and spending a century queueing for NYSC and another century at the primary place of assignment is not a good plan for vibrant youths like us.
#God bless Nigeria students.
#God bless our hustle.
2015 graduate? Guy this delay must be from your institution, don't think there's any uniben 2015 graduate that's yet to serve.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Ayobami4u: 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
this information for batch A mobilization is fake where us the date for online registration?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by WizBLANCE(m): 1:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mexyz:
2015 graduate? Guy this delay must be from your institution, don't think there's any uniben 2015 graduate that's yet to serve.
my dear, i graduated 22nd July 2016... Just made reference to the 2015 set still complaining around my street...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
michaelonorode:
My dear, You r nt alone. Uniport has nt done their clearance
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
michaelonorode:
Uniben started since Oct 2016 & has even stopped manual reg for 2017 NYSC batch A
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mexyz:
welcome God father cheesy don't leave us again u hear
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mustack:
Same I finish 2016 dept of accountancy kwarapoly.
Same. I studied accounting too
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mexyz:
NYSC MOBILIZATION TIME TABLE FOR 2017 BATCH A;
1. 2017 batch A pre-mobilization workshop 21st jan-24th Jan
2. Briefing/sentization of final year students/ prospect corps members 4th February- 14th February
3. Display of list of all approved programmes for insti on NYSC portal for cross checking 4th-14th February
4. Collation of prospective corps producing institution CPIs 21st February-1st March
5. Submission/ uploading of senate/ Academic Board approved Result for full/ part-time graduates and kissRevalidation lists by CPIs 4th March-16th March
6. Uploading of correct lists by corps producing institution 17th march- 27th March
7.online delivery of print outs to corps producing institution CPIs 2nd April- 10th April
8. Deployment & printing of callup letters by ICT Dept 14th-20th April
9. Notification/ online printing of call-up letters 21st-26th April
10. 2017 Batch ' A' orientation course ( Stream 1) 28th April- 16th May
11. 2017Batch A orientation course( stream 11) 25th June- 14th July

Got this from my department WhatsApp group.
Na time go tell
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
mandibeauty:
Same. I studied accounting too
Hv u confirmed the "BGS" rumour u heard ,so I can officially say congrats wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.