Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,551 members, 7,865,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1141459 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
Bashnigga:

Hv u confirmed the "BGS" rumour u heard ,so I can officially say congrats wink
Yes dear. I am
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by mandibeauty(f): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
Bashnigga:

Na time go tell
Exactly. TIME is d key factor
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
knacker:
u too like kiss

Ahn ahn! What is your komsignment there now

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Elthugnificent(m): 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mexyz:
NYSC MOBILIZATION TIME TABLE FOR 2017 BATCH A;
1. 2017 batch A pre-mobilization workshop 21st jan-24th Jan
2. Briefing/sentization of final year students/ prospect corps members 4th February- 14th February
3. Display of list of all approved programmes for insti on NYSC portal for cross checking 4th-14th February
4. Collation of prospective corps producing institution CPIs 21st February-1st March
5. Submission/ uploading of senate/ Academic Board approved Result for full/ part-time graduates and Revalidation lists by CPIs 4th March-16th March
6. Uploading of correct lists by corps producing institution 17th march- 27th March
7.online delivery of print outs to corps producing institution CPIs 2nd April- 10th April
8. Deployment & printing of callup letters by ICT Dept 14th-20th April
9. Notification/ online printing of call-up letters 21st-26th April
10. 2017 Batch ' A' orientation course ( Stream 1) 28th April- 16th May
11. 2017Batch A orientation course( stream 11) 25th June- 14th July

Got this from my department WhatsApp group.
And the speculation have started again. Department whatsapp group? Seriously?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mexyz:
Say hello to the man of the year...Lost my phone to some fast fingers on the 23rd of last month,decided to wait for the festive season to pass before getting a new phone. Got to computer village on the 5th Jan only to discovered that the prices of phones were competing with the price of a brand new 2017 range rover sport. I jejely find my square root(if there's anything like that).....Decided to gather enough money before making the journey again, which I did yesterday (Saturday) got a phone now brothers and sisters..lol. Am back for good, so many mentions especially from this thread,good to know we now know each other so well that we immediately notice it when one of us is not as frequent as before. So many new members here, anyways una welcome. Bashnigga, mrletsgo,bussiboi,chriswazo, etc and all dem pretty ladies that kept here alive while I was away, 21 gun salute to you guys... una thank you. Me I don finally land for good, oya Bashnigga organize the welcome party. Merry Christmas and happy new year in ARREARS. Abeg make una overlook any typo error, I still dey learn how to use the phone..

Welcome back bro, this is your reserved agbalumo, if you like u can share with others but they ve all had before sharr.

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
segunk1:

Ahn ahn! What is your komsignment there now

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=knacker post=53234800][/quote]

#yimu for you, gbeborun.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by segunk1(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
carexy:
Corpers wee wa wa .....
Gudmorin to u all dis morning..
I rep Rivers state corper platoon one d winning platoon. Dnt even no were to start from the Tori plenty.
Ok last Friday my platoon(one) cooked in d kitchen and it was fun.. infact I must confess d level of hygiene in the kitchen is superb and I enjoy every bit of working in d kitchen and again the taste of their meals are still ok.
Also that same day my platoon presented a meditation in d Morin on patriotism and according to what I heard(cos I was in d kitchen) there did well thumbs up to platoon one..
Meanwhile platoon two coked yesterday and d their night meal arrived very late corpers were so sad and there went to Mami to eat like I did a plate of food is (#300) that same yesterday their was a football match between d soldiers and female corpers d game was jus fun altru and guess what the female's won because they were using their hands to carry d ball, run to d post and throw it inside the net very funny though.
Hmmmm talking about the drills I never knew squatting dey pain leg o after squatting for 10mins I couldn't even stand upright immediately come c d way babes jus dey fake fainting jus to escape drills dat one dey sha. Yesterday was also welcome back party corpers tot lights out would b by 12am because of d party but d soldiers burst their bubbles and light out was d usual 10pm d soldiers reminded dem dis was a camp Nd not d university.
And lastly to end dis long note, I don't participate in d early morning manowar drills because I joined band I play (cymbals) I jus love the band and our trainers are wonderful people. Although I would have loved to go Nd sing (I do like dis...... I do like dis.... I balance well). But I can't serve two masters. So until later in d day while I bring today's update although it's Sunday and I pray for the Best. Remain blessed and happy Sunday. Thank God no parade today.!!!!

......…………..…………

He b like say I go go join all those obs wey corpers were b make I dey sit down for pavilion morning or any parade dem jus sit down dey watch us serve drills under d sun and in d rain. It is well o.God dey sha.

LegendaryArnold
segunk1
Fabulocity,
dream2,
sharliz,
twixted,
chiefojiji,
haychay,
aBbile25,
phate007,
joshuachuks93,
Sonymax16,
, et al
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
mandibeauty:
Yes dear. I am
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Congratulations for your outstanding performance dear

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
pls house wat does it mean to mobilize. cos my skul just released a list containg Nysc logo do it mean it mobilisation list
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by christly99(f): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mexyz:
Say hello to the man of the year...Lost my phone to some fast fingers on the 23rd of last month,decided to wait for the festive season to pass before getting a new phone. Got to computer village on the 5th Jan only to discovered that the prices of phones were competing with the price of a brand new 2017 range rover sport. I jejely find my square root(if there's anything like that).....Decided to gather enough money before making the journey again, which I did yesterday (Saturday) got a phone now brothers and sisters..lol. Am back for good, so many mentions especially from this thread,good to know we now know each other so well that we immediately notice it when one of us is not as frequent as before. So many new members here, anyways una welcome. Bashnigga, mrletsgo,bussiboi,chriswazo, etc and all dem pretty ladies that kept here alive while I was away, 21 gun salute to you guys... una thank you. Me I don finally land for good, oya Bashnigga organize the welcome party. Merry Christmas and happy new year in ARREARS. Abeg make una overlook any typo error, I still dey learn how to use the phone..
welcum back brotherly. I missed u personally. cum lemme teach u how to use that new phone
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by christly99(f): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
habbyy03:

just forget that one bro....

christly99..coman approve the pairing oo
I've not seen alert o. make ur payment ASAP so I can confirm u or U'll be blocked.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
christly99:

I've not seen alert o. make ur payment ASAP so I can confirm u or U'll be blocked.
habbyy03 tongue

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by habbyy03: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
christly99:

knacker:
habbyy03 tongue
christly99:

after uploading my teller.... pls confirm the payment nw!!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by sparkle4u(f): 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
Bashnigga:

Uniben started since Oct 2016 & has even stopped manual reg for 2017 NYSC batch A

When did they stop the manual reg for 2017 nysc?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
habbyy03:

u where rushing to be merged oya upload teller

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Produke(m): 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
michaelonorode:
Apart from funaab many skool have not done their manual clearance.....but is like sum have done.....uniben have not started manual clearance MOUA same...also is like NYSC, jamb r slow don't no wot dey r planing
Haba!I'm a Uniben graduate and I concluded everything about clearance last October.In fact,I have my statement of result.I have done d NYSC stuff at Student Affair.Uniben does not wait for others.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by habbyy03: 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
knacker:
u where rushing to be merged oya upload teller

i have sent it to the other room for christly99 to check na....

which kind wahala be this...#some1 should hlp me with that guy meme
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by christly99(f): 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
habbyy03:

better oo,
abeg help me call christly99 to come out ooooo
see me here. Happy Sunday
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by christly99(f): 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
michaelonorode:
Pls if ur skool have done their manual clearance in preparation for 2017 batch A NYSC mobilization pls just identify ur skool name n dept....cus I have not done my own manual clearance FUNAAB, PHYSICS dept
I'm done with clearance but yet to collect SOR @Uniuyo
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by christly99(f): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
habbyy03:

Admin, SCAM ALERT!!!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by EHI9ICE(m): 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
michaelonorode:
Pls if ur skool have done their manual clearance in preparation for 2017 batch A NYSC mobilization pls just identify ur skool name n dept....cus I have not done my own manual clearance FUNAAB, PHYSICS dept

I'm done with my manual clearance and I have collected my SOR. UNIBEN, Economics and Statistics.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Taeewo(m): 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
Following
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by habbyy03: 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
christly99:
see me here. Happy Sunday
why did u take long to come out of da oda room? undecided
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by habbyy03: 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
christly99:
Admin, SCAM ALERT!!!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
Chriswazo:

gringringringrin, learn am fast o cos we need more of ur inputs. In addition to the 3 names u have there, let me help u 2 recognize more people that we can't do without here viz: segunk1, Mandibeauty, Christly99, Tobijoshua, cutestcuty84, sparkle4u, preciousify, Knacker, iamwizzle, Mustack, habby03, philgbee, holuwakore, gunners160, Genea and few more that i can't recall now. I honor you all for being active here.

grin grin grin...

I honor u to bro...uv bin a broda here
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by iamwizzle(m): 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2017
mandibeauty:
Yes dear. I am

#CongratulationsDear
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by lekani4real(m): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
following this thread bumpa to bumpa. Btw how true is the information mexyz posted about nysc mobilization. Someone should please clarify the issue biko!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
Taeewo:
Following
u welcome ...pls intro
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
lekani4real:
following this thread bumpa to bumpa. Btw how true is the information mexyz posted about nysc mobilization. Someone should please clarify the issue biko!
false until we get it straight from nysc website
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
habbyy03:

i have sent it to the other room for christly99 to check na....

which kind wahala be this...#some1 should hlp me with that guy meme

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
christly99:

Admin, SCAM ALERT!!!
christly99 and habbyy03 are like.......
No scam detected grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.