Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1123290 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by francisMKD(m): 11:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
tokzyfeller:
zenith don pay

are u serious?? When??
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by governoragweven: 7:39am On Sep 30, 2017
tokzyfeller:
zenith don pay

Pls how much does zenith pay corpers
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 30, 2017
bussieboi:
Corpers in d house

This might not go out for everyone but for a few

If u know u are serving fully and not doing any form of ghosting, am sure u must have seen ur time table and how free it can be that's if u were smart enough not to let ur ppa entangle u in too much work, my advice is go out to dat private school near Ur residence, apply to teach or any other institution of your choice. Do something meaningful with ur spare time.

Don't wait till pop before you decide to get industrious

Av come to realise especially during the long holidays dat this nysc can serve both a lazy person and a hustler

Those time u using to sleep and waiting for nepa to bring light or watching movies can be used to earn extra 10-15k from private schools either as part time teachers (arranged timetable such that u come when u don't have anything doing at ur ppa) or even as after school lesson teacher.

Get your hands busy by doing something extra

Hopefully this myt mean something to someone

Forgive my typos
Thanks for this... I'm serving at one of the government firms and I'm practically just wasting time and sitting all day, seems I'll do this now!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by olamy2000(m): 2:35am On Oct 01, 2017
Hayormeah:

Really Ok ooo. Yeah am good, thanks. Osun has been treating nicely. How's lag?
fine ooo
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by kitogram(m): 7:22am On Oct 01, 2017
Happy Independence Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by olamy2000(m): 6:37am On Oct 03, 2017
tokzyfeller:
zenith don pay
no guy Na only access bank don see..dem dey arrange am alphabetical order grin so Na zenith go see last grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by wintersnow(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2017
bussieboi:
Corpers in d house

This might not go out for everyone but for a few

If u know u are serving fully and not doing any form of ghosting, am sure u must have seen ur time table and how free it can be that's if u were smart enough not to let ur ppa entangle u in too much work, my advice is go out to dat private school near Ur residence, apply to teach or any other institution of your choice. Do something meaningful with ur spare time.

Don't wait till pop before you decide to get industrious

Av come to realise especially during the long holidays dat this nysc can serve both a lazy person and a hustler

Those time u using to sleep and waiting for nepa to bring light or watching movies can be used to earn extra 10-15k from private schools either as part time teachers (arranged timetable such that u come when u don't have anything doing at ur ppa) or even as after school lesson teacher.

Get your hands busy by doing something extra

Hopefully this myt mean something to someone

Forgive my typos

God bless you bro
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by jejekofa: 11:07am On Oct 04, 2017
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by kitogram(m): 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
Why the people wey relocate never see alawee
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by snowden9(m): 11:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
Please help me out on what to do. i haven't received allawee yet .i relocated from taraba to ph batch a stream 1. anybody with any advice on what to do?
cc: LogoDWhiz
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:23am On Oct 05, 2017
snowden9:
Please help me out on what to do. i haven't received allawee yet .i relocated from taraba to ph batch a stream 1. anybody with any advice on what to do?
cc: LogoDWhiz
Did you do documentation/clearance before relocating? When you got to ph, did they certify everything correct and post you accordingly and you did the documentation thereafter.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by snowden9(m): 7:48am On Oct 05, 2017
LogoDWhiz:
Did you do documentation/clearance before relocating? When you got to ph, did they certify everything correct and post you accordingly and you did the documentation thereafter.
Yes sir. Everything was documented correctly
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by vicahto(m): 9:32am On Oct 05, 2017
While you guys are enjoying your September allawee grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
snowden9:

Yes sir. Everything was documented correctly

Visit the accounts section then and make your complaint.. Also send a tweet to nysc through their offical twitter account with your old State Code and New one and also your CAll Up Number
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by jejekofa: 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hi Peeps,

So we have an exciting online platform for NYSC Corp members only( new, current and old). This platform is called jejeKOFA and the link to the website is: https://www.jejekofa.com

What we do

We connect corps members nationwide, affording them a place to meet and stay connected. In addition, we provide a bus booking service to camp, in order to reduce the hassle and stress involved in locating the NYSC camp in a foreign land.

Services

1:Chat Community

2:Bus Booking
Book a bus going straight to camp from your destination, make payment and get a seat.

News Update
Get updated with latest opportunities. Read articles on our blog

Visit https://www.jejekofa.com/chat/signup to register and catch up with other corps members.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by jejekofa: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2017
After NYSC three weeks camp, corps members are usually posted to their Place of Primary Assignment (PPA), where they would serve their country for the rest of the year. Depending on what you make of it, your service year could be a tool to learn and become a better member of the society or a tool to make less out of yourself. I will share with you tips on how to make good use of your NYSC service year in such a way that could positively influence your future.

Make friends: The kind of friends you make during service could either make or break you. Some corpers even when they have fun, also make out time for serious business, i.e. read and write professional courses, go on trainings, apply for jobs, etc. while some others choose to have fun 100%. If your circle of friends talk only about partying and going on trips, you should change that circle.

Learn and develop your skills: In camp, some persons participated in skills and acquisition training but soon dumped it after camp. Learning a new skill could be your key to a million dollar job. If you have learnt soap making, start making toilet soap in small quantities and sell. Subsequently, read and research on how to make better soaps to achieve a glowing skin. While serving, you can take up tailoring, learn it and begin to sew your own designs. If you love to talk, take up a part time job to be allowed to speak during a local program for free. By the time you practice for a few months, you will feel confident and can look at bigger shots by the end of your service year. Who knows? The company may even employ you. My point is, whatever you do, never stop growing, learning, developing and practicing.
Truth is, nothing good comes easy, you need to make some sacrifices to get you to the top. I recently got a job in the Health Safety and Environment (HSE) department of a company. This happened five years after I took an HSE professional course. I did the course to add to my knowledge of safety but eventually got a job with it. " Do not ever think that doing a professional course is a waste of time or resources."

Study: Read GMAT books and other self-improvement books, take tests, begin to prepare your CV, etc. If you are called for an interview, even as a youth corper and you have the time, go for it. You may or may not get the job , but it will build your confidence overtime and give you a feel of what it is like to do an interview. Join groups that update people on jobs ; share ideas. All these may not seem important now but you will find out in the long run, that making very good use of your one year can help you achieve better than you can imagine.

Apply for scholarships: If you intend to further your education, start now to apply for scholarships. Read, practice for the exam, apply, and wait to get called. There are some bodies that organize scholarships yearly. Make adequate use of your time.

Multitask: If you can afford the time, you do not have to stick to working only at your PPA. When I served, I worked as a public relations assistant during the day and a sales representative in an eatery at night. Yes, it was tedious but it had its perks. I made great friends at my second job, got extra cash, experience, built my multi task skills, etc.

Online jobs: Besides taking a physical part time job, you can take up an online job. This is not to say that you should combine all three jobs, i/e/ PPA, Part time physical job and online job. It is quite a lot, but if you can handle it, why not ?. There are online sites that employ writers or virtual assistants to work for them and get paid. Such sites are freelancer.com, upwork.com, etc.
These are only a few tips that I thought to share with you, they served as a guide to me while serving and things turned out pretty good at the end. You will shape your future from the decisions that you make today.

For more tips, visit our blog on https://www.jejekofa.com/blog or connect with other corps members on https://www.jejekofa.com/chat/signup
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by snowden9(m): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
LogoDWhiz:

Visit the accounts section then and make your complaint.. Also send a tweet to nysc through their offical twitter account with your old State Code and New one and also your CAll Up Number
Alright. Thanks alot
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:31am On Oct 06, 2017
snowden9:
Alright. Thanks alot
You are welcome bro
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 06, 2017
abeg any remobilized Corp member don receive Sept allawee because I tire
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by EHI9ICE(m): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2017
toogbasky:

You shud be at Ijora branch

Thanks bro.I went to Ijora branch of UBA today,and sure enough,that was my branch and I finally got my new ac number.You've done me a SOLID bro.I appreciate.#respect
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by toogbasky(m): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
EHI9ICE:

Thanks bro.I went to Ijora branch of UBA today,and sure enough,that was my branch and I finally got my new ac number.You've done me a SOLID bro.I appreciate.#respect

That's the spirit,,,, if it was a girl,,, she wudnt even remember who gave her the info

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Alliance01: 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
His there any Adamawa corp member in here?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Rinsola32(f): 10:00am On Oct 07, 2017
toogbasky:

That's the spirit,,,, if it was a girl,,, she wudnt even remember who gave her the info

Hmmmnnnn!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 11:02am On Oct 07, 2017
Nysc no do wel wit dis sept stipend oh. Even phone wy no get network begin to dy wait 4 alartz
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Jennifer300: 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
Got mine yesterday Zenith bank. On relocation
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Innunique: 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
Rebroadcasting
Hi, My Name is SAMUEL IKANI BRIGHT (a.k.a KYLE), I'm a serving Corp member in TARABA State and I'm a VTU vendor.
I sell data online to support myself.

Still on the matter. I've got data for everyone, anytime, anywhere.

Cheap MTN data bundle
1GB - N700 (30-90 days)
2GB - N1,300 (30-90 days)
3GB - N1,900 (30-90 days)
4GB - N2,500 (30-90 days)
5GB - N2,900 (30- 90 days)

We also sells WAEC PIN *(N800)*

*AND DATA, AIRTIME FOR OTHER NETWORKS*

▪ *It's Legit*
▪ *Instant Data*
▪ *Any Data Size your pocket can afford*

Dial *( *461 *6# )* to check balance

Call/SMS/Whatsapp Us on
(+2348150666007 WHATSAPP ONLY) (08130127672 FOR CALL ONLY)
To buy cheap MTN data.

This is *"VTU"* and not a new plan from mtn nor code.

Works on all Android Phones, iPhones, Modems, Blackberry 10, iPads, Nokia Windows and all Devices with sim cards!

If you wish to pay into our bank account; here are the bank details..

*Bank Account Details :
Acc Name= *SAMUEL IKANI BRIGHT*
Bank name= *UBA*
Acc No= *2049544192*

After payment, simply notify us via call/SMS/WhatsApp +2348150666007 to confirm the payment and indicate the phone number to be credited with the data purchased.
*�REMEMBER PAYMENT BEFORE SERVICE*

*You can check on us anytime you need data*

*THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE*
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by toogbasky(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
Rinsola32:

Hmmmnnnn!

Ghost corper,,,, which one is hmmmmm
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Rinsola32(f): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
toogbasky:

Ghost corper,,,, which one is hmmmmm

Nothing o! Na wetin you talk make me say hmmmnnnn o.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ChommyforGod(f): 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
Corper wee wee wee
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
ChommyforGod:
Corper wee wee wee
Corper Waa Waa Waa
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Talk2nanro(m): 10:15am On Oct 10, 2017
How much is the scratch card and how much will i be charged to register?

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.