Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1121210 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bookz(m): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
BE YOUR OWN BOSS AND GET ACCESS TO WEALTH REGISTER & GET PAID ON EVERY ADVERT WATCHED You don't need to pay on
registration or be a graduate to gainaccess to wealth. With your device (phone, tablet, laptop computer) You are just a step into
wealth. All you need is to be
connected to the internet. (Use this link on your browser and start

http://wjredrtovj.bid/3323189535514/

making extra income in dollars) STEPS TO INCREASE YOUR PAY & WITHDRAW After clicking on the link above:

1. Click Registration to register in the following -Create a 'Username' e.g lois22 - Type in your 'Email address' - Create a 'Password' -
Submit

2. Click on the 'User area' on the
menu and...

3. Click on 'START WATCHING
PAYED ADS'

4. Input the DIGIT displayed on
the space provided and press enter key The more the DIGIT Ads input unit, the higher your amount. (e.g 8612) The DIGIT
represent Display of advert you are being
paid for.. YOU CAN MAKE $50-$300 DOLLARS
A DAY BEFORE WITDRAWER Click "Withdraw
money", to receive your cash sent to your
account once You have Earned $150 for a
start. Subsequently, you can withdraw
from $5 minimum. Also Share your
REFERAR LINK to friends to gain 50% of
their UNIT.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by xtain7: 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
All men were born equal but some are born more equal than others.
Are you a prospective coper for batch 'B2017?? and you have registered and gotten your call up number, if you're seeing this consider yourself lucky. I was given an opportunity to fix in 10 corpers to anyplace of your choice ... if you want to serve in those states of your choice just chat me privately for more info... On WhatsApp 08063290512
N.B only 10 slots available.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by excellgraphics(m): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
Never stop learning,for info you can contact me true my e-mail or phone no on the banner or my facebook page facebook.com/excellgraphics16

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by YaTar(f): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
ABUJA CORPERS COME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by tobbyabk: 11:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
pls help! I was mistakenly mobilized for service 2016 while I still had an outstanding course. Now(2017) , I have cleared the outstanding and results are out. I have also done my clearance. when I checked the Nysc portal today, I saw my name there but my date of graduation is 2016, what can I do? should I go ahead with registration?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by DorcasShalom: 11:45am On Oct 25, 2017
tobbyabk:
pls help! I was mistakenly mobilized for service 2016 while I still had an outstanding course. Now(2017) , I have cleared the outstanding and results are out. I have also done my clearance. when I checked the Nysc portal today, I saw my name there but my date of graduation is 2016, what can I do? should I go ahead with registration?
Yes...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by DorcasShalom: 11:46am On Oct 25, 2017
YaTar:
ABUJA CORPERS COME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interested but in Osun state
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by DorcasShalom: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2017
excellgraphics:
Never stop learning,for info you can contact me true my e-mail or phone no on the banner or my facebook page facebook.com/excellgraphics16

Can i get ur whatsapp no plz
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Henycymama(f): 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
Henycymama UNIOSUN Urban and Regional Planning 2016/2017 Ibadan.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gidobaba(m): 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
cool
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by terry105: 8:38am On Oct 26, 2017
PUBLIC NOTICE: BEWARE OF UNACCREDITED UNIVERSITIES IN BENIN REPUBLIC
The Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) wishes to inform parents and guardians of prospective medical doctors, Nurses, Pharmacist, Medical lab. tech. and dental surgeons, their wards and the general public to note the following important announcements:
The Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) is the regulatory body for the practice and training of Medicine, Dentistry and Alternative Medicine in Nigeria as contained in the enabling Act CAP M8 LFN 2010 (as amended). Council accepts (for registration and licensing) only qualifications obtained from Accredited Training Institutions both in Nigeria and abroad.
The attention of the Council has however been drawn to cases where unsuspecting parents of prospective medical, Nursing, Pharmacy, Biomedical Laboratory Science and dental students are being lured into registering their wards in unaccredited training institutions and graduates of such institutions are bringing certificates to Council for registration. Council is aware of particular institutions such as; HOUDEGBE NORTH AMERICAN UNIVERSITY BENIN, INSTITUT SUPERIEUR DE FORMATION PROFESSIONNELLE (ISFOP - BENIN UNIVERSITY), HILL CITY UNIVERSITY BENIN and ESEP LE BERGER UNIVERSITE in Benin Republic issuing such certificates.
The Council strongly states that the above mentioned institutions in Benin Republic is not accredited by the Government of Benin Republic (its home base) to offer courses in medicine, pharmacy, nursing, laboratory science and dentistry and therefore its certificates are not recognized by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria. The Council is delighted to inform you that the universities accredited by the Government of Benin Republic to run sciences and medical oriented course in Benin is ABOMEY CALAVI UNIVERSITY, PARAKOU NATIONAL UNIVERSITY and the only private university accredited is INTER-REGIONAL INSTITUTE OF INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING, BIOTECHNOLOGIES AND APPLIED SCIENCES (IRGIB AFRICA) UNIVERSITY.
Therefore, the Council wishes to state unequivocally that any student or graduate who undertook the study of medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Biomedical Laboratory Science and dentistry and obtain certificate from the aforementioned unaccredited Universities or any other unaccredited institutions does so in his/her own interest and should note that such certificates will not be recognised by the Council and holders of such certificates CANNOT practice in Nigeria.
The Council further reminds the public and all stakeholders that the registration and licensing by the Council is not a right but a privilege solely reserved by it in accordance with the provision of the enabling Act Cap M8 LFN 2010 (as amended).
The Council will continue to ensure that; only the prospective medical, Nursing, Pharmacy, Biomedical Laboratory Science and dental graduates that have undergone courses of training in approved institutions are registered and licensed to practice these professions in Nigeria.
The public should constantly be aware of unscrupulous agents seeking to exploit them.
Dr. T.A.B. SANUSI BDS (Ibadan);
M. Bioethics…
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by opezy: 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
pls someone help me out.... if a state is not available anymore on the nysc reg portal ,,pls is it possible for the state to be re-open later in the reg
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by toogbasky(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
opezy:
pls someone help me out.... if a state is not available anymore on the nysc reg portal ,,pls is it possible for the state to be re-open later in the reg

Yeah,,, dem close and Open Lagos reach 4 times during our own reg
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by opezy: 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
thanks bro....
toogbasky:

Yeah,,, dem close and Open Lagos reach 4 times during our own reg
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Luchiana1(f): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
Gab25:
luchiana1.Thanks alot. Am able to go for service because of you. Thanks for all d help on the mistake on my date of birth. I won't miss this batch. You try for me o. God Bless
welcome
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by kingdeza(m): 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by lilreese: 2:17am On Oct 27, 2017
how is platoon leader selected ?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 7:56am On Oct 28, 2017
Where Una dey ooo
Dis thread neva reach 1000th page yet

Angelswt
Gentle lord
Segunk
Bashnigga
Bussieboi
Christy
Phunkyposh
Uzeba
et all

U all shud remember here lols

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by MyNewJackeT: 9:21am On Oct 28, 2017
please does kwarra and Ogun state pay state allawee?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by MrHenshaw: 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
chumaster:
This is an avenue for prospective corpers for the 2017 Batch A. Don't be disappointed if you weren't mobilized for 16B, who knows, it might be for your own good.

Let's meet here to discuss latest news and issues bothering on registration, mobilization and so on.

P.S:
Cc: Yokiti,
Crazyman,
Ogbeche77

To help foster unity on this thread, 17A corpers
should please introduce themselves in this format:

Alias/Moniker
School/Institution
Course of Study
Year of Graduation and lastly,
Where you wish to serve

Thanks

interested in reliable posting
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
knacker:
Where Una dey ooo

Angelswt
Gentle lord
Segunk
Bashnigga
Bussieboi
Christy
Phunkyposh
Uzeba
et all

See my guy cool cool cool
Hw u & hw's the service goin'
Mehn it haf tayed o .....see hw dust & cobwebs dn take over my office grin grin cheesy
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by knacker(m): 3:04am On Oct 29, 2017
Bashnigga:

Mehn it haf tayed o .....see hw dust & cobwebs dn take over my office grin grin cheesy
Lol
grin
Missed u guys
Service is fyn here in cross river state
Aw is kano I presume!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 7:02am On Oct 29, 2017
lilreese:
how is platoon leader selected ?
They are voted in by the platoon members.. U jst make ur intentions known to the platoon officers & members on why u think u should b selected as the platoon leader
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 7:14am On Oct 29, 2017
knacker:

Lol
grin
Missed u guys
Service is fyn here in cross river state
Aw is kano I presume!
Same here, ayaf missed u ppl
That's good to know...kano is OK, I'm enjoying the place bt "Harmattan ti take over" grin grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 9:54am On Oct 29, 2017
knacker:
Where Una dey ooo

Angelswt
Gentle lord
Segunk
Bashnigga
Bussieboi
Christy
Phunkyposh
Uzeba
et all

all of them just unfollow this thread after dy get what dy aim.. dats d better truth bro
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 9:56am On Oct 29, 2017
Bashnigga:

me too yaf tire oh... dust everywhere.. missing home
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Bashnigga(m): 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mustack:

me too yaf tire oh... dust everywhere.. missing home
grin grin grin grin
It's not a small thing o
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
Bashnigga:

grin grin grin grin
It's not a small thing o
nysc should cum n take der kaki, shoe n cap i no do again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.