Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

What is the benefits of having dual citizenship certificate - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What is the benefits of having dual citizenship certificate (842 Views)

Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle / Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan / After 19 Years Of Having 9 Miscarriages And 4 IVF, Lady Conceives Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is the benefits of having dual citizenship certificate by amliftedhigher: 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
I was born and brought up in Nigeria, west African and Africa. Since I grew up I have been seeing And hearing of children born abroad . It is also said that by birth those kids have become citizens of those countries and because of that Africans, especially Nigerian well to do families prefers to give birth abroad. Though if I have my way i will like At least two of my kids to be born in countries like UK, Canada, Russia and USA. But my confusion and questions are this : 1. What are the advantages of this exercise To the child . 2. What are the advantages of this exercise to the parents who will spend their hard earned money for it. 3 What are the benefits of this exercise to the biological country of the child. 4. Is this exercise a futility ie. just for fun?
Please those who can educate me on this should please do. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: What is the benefits of having dual citizenship certificate by eph12(m): 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
To secure the citizenship of your child
Re: What is the benefits of having dual citizenship certificate by amliftedhigher: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
eph12:
To secure the citizenship of your child
please how will that be done? Because I heard that NNAMDI kalu is a British citizen, what have they British government done to make sure that he is released? Expantiate please
Re: What is the benefits of having dual citizenship certificate by eph12(m): 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
amliftedhigher:
please how will that be done? Because I heard that NNAMDI kalu is a British citizen, what have they British government done to make sure that he is released? Expantiate please
He has dual citizenship so he is also Nigerian. He committed an offence against his country Nigeria so what exactly do you want the UK to do?

2 Likes

Re: What is the benefits of having dual citizenship certificate by Ranchhoddas: 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
Your child becomes a parasite citizen of their economy country. This is why they are constantly modifying immigration laws so that more and more of you will give birth to kids there.
Re: What is the benefits of having dual citizenship certificate by amliftedhigher: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Your child becomes a parasite citizen of their economy country. This is why they are constantly modifying immigration laws so that more and more of you will give birth to kids there.
So are you saying that there is no advantage in it?
Re: What is the benefits of having dual citizenship certificate by Ranchhoddas: 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
amliftedhigher:
So are you saying that there is no advantage in it?
There is. Your child becomes a dual-citizen and therefore becomes entitled to all the benefits accruable to dual-citizens.
Re: What is the benefits of having dual citizenship certificate by amliftedhigher: 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
There is. Your child becomes a dual-citizen and therefore becomes entitled to all the benefits accruable to dual-citizens.
thanks. But please what are those benefits accrued by people with dual citizenship?

(1) (Reply)

See Old Women Learning Karate For Self Defense / Let's Talk About Marriage / HIV Symptoms In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.