Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Let's Talk About Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let's Talk About Marriage (841 Views)

What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About Marriage by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
I've written a bit about marriage in the past, what I am trying to do is here is to do an expose on the fundamentals of marriage based on biblical and prophetic truths. I was shocked the day I asked the Lord to reveal to me his secrets of prosperity apart from the ideas that is being promoted all over the place. And he mentioned charity (giving) and marriage. Though I am familiar with teachings about prosperity and giving, I didn't understand that marriage too contributes to prosperity, I mean success. Then I remembered the saying that 'behind every successful man there is a woman', and 'whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtaineth favour of the Lord' (Prov 18:22, KJV)
Marriage is a gift given to men. It is a blessing and the favour of God. The society will continually be in disarray until men come to terms with, recognize and put in the rightful place the gift called a woman. Satan realizes what it means for God to bless a man and to present to him a gift. That is why the entire world had seen tribulation since the coming of the woman. One musician even said, no woman, no cry.
It is also the opinion of many that the problem faced by men today is caused by the woman even from biblical view, but NO! The problem we are battling today is due to the inability of the man to manipulate, coordinate, and control the intricacies and the role of the woman in this world. Ninety-nine perent of women are nice and subtle, and there is nothing absolutely wrong with them. A woman and a man coming together to become husband and wife--this marriage is the 'god' form of man. Now, a man is human being, but according to God's design, when a man and woman becomes one it becomes a manifestation of a 'godhead' and displacing Satan, the god of this world. That is why marriage has become hell for many. Many are already dead inside. Some are so depressed that only the light of God can restore them. The enemy does not like marriage, because it is designed to kill him. Women are treated like pests in occult because they see them as useless. In occult, a person is married to Satan who gives riches and occult knowledge. God also gives riches, and he gave a woman. The two people that would determine the success of a man is his mother and his wife. Women has a huge role to play for their children to be successful as a man is mostly concerned with business and the safety and comfort of the family.

A woman can be a blessing or a problem. You can decide to use her for sexual benefits or your own pleasure, or you could treat her as a gift. May God give you understanding, because if you know the blessing you can reap from the woman, you will see her differently.

Marriage should be a blessing. A woman should be employed for good not sex or pleasure-giving, relaxation/rest inducing agent.

What Do You Do?

If you are married, always pray for your wife that God should make her to be your helper and not your burden or your worry

If you are still a single man, pray for a woman that would be a helper and not a taker.

If you are a single woman, pray for all men that they will be responsible and be good husbands.

If you are a married woman, pray that God will make your husband great, rich and understanding. Your prayers will be heard.

Drop the notions and the conception you've had about the woman. You think you know her??

What do you do for a woman: Make her smile. Make her happy. let her know what you desire.

Remember to always appreciate God and acknowledge him.

www.ggcrc..com

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Marriage by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 14, 2017
A favored woman will attract the best of men. A woman that wants to be favored must be a giver.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Marriage by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 14, 2017
A man must be favored by God to get the right woman. It is a law.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Marriage by Funnyguy83: 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
isioke

(1) (Reply)

A Married Woman Called Out Her Husband's Concubine On Facebook / / What Can I Do To A Nagging Parent,help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.