Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

NO Smoke Without Fire, Dirty Secrets Exposed On Why Judges Are Arrested- Shockin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NO Smoke Without Fire, Dirty Secrets Exposed On Why Judges Are Arrested- Shockin (904 Views)

Why Judges From 12 States Won’t Make Appeal Court – NJC / Judges Are Not Above The Law- Nura Alkali / Best Fit Judges For Supreme Court Judges Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NO Smoke Without Fire, Dirty Secrets Exposed On Why Judges Are Arrested- Shockin by qtx(m): 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
Although whoever is guilty of corruption is not to be spared.
But the current CJN , Justice Mohammed Mamaud has been reported to have been angry with Buhari and the DSS for what he believe is witch hunt over some dirty secrets by which the judiciary refused to be manipulated by the government.

He fingered election cases of Akwa Ibom and Rivers supreme court judgement as being among the numerous reasons. Even though DSS DG tried to deny the allegation, report says he was shouted down by the CJN who was furious about the development.

Read Detail report here: http://www.robminds.com/2016/10/11/chief-justice-of-nigeria-exposes-shocking-secrets-on-the-arrest-of-the-judges-and-buhari-denies-involvment/

I really think this is unfortunate for Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: NO Smoke Without Fire, Dirty Secrets Exposed On Why Judges Are Arrested- Shockin by Justiyke4u: 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
The post doesn't really make sense and the source...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NO Smoke Without Fire, Dirty Secrets Exposed On Why Judges Are Arrested- Shockin by smsdigito: 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
Well, nothing is impossible in this country.
Besides, i do not expect an article with such heavy alleged secrets to be published by well structured media houses for fear of been banned by the government.
Most of those media houses are scared. Only bloggers have the mind atimes to do this kind of revelations.
I fold my arms watching to see how this unfolds.

1 Like

Re: NO Smoke Without Fire, Dirty Secrets Exposed On Why Judges Are Arrested- Shockin by Yorobastard(m): 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
This is saddening....unfortunately it is what nigerians voted for...

1 Like

Re: NO Smoke Without Fire, Dirty Secrets Exposed On Why Judges Are Arrested- Shockin by Yorobastard(m): 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
smsdigito:
Well, nothing is impossible in this country.
Besides, i do not expect an article with such heavy alleged secrets to be published by well structured media houses for fear of been banned by the government.
Most of those media houses are scared. Only bloggers have the mind atimes to do this kind of revelations.
I fold my arms watching to see how this unfolds.

Maybe one of the reasons why they wanted to block the freedom of press

2 Likes

Re: NO Smoke Without Fire, Dirty Secrets Exposed On Why Judges Are Arrested- Shockin by smsdigito: 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
Yorobastard:

Maybe one of the reasons why they wanted to block the freedom of press
I totally share your view

1 Like

Re: NO Smoke Without Fire, Dirty Secrets Exposed On Why Judges Are Arrested- Shockin by bennyann: 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
The problems we humans have is that we support blindly. If we follow our leaders with open hearts the truth will not be far from us. - this is specially for nairaland members.

He who comes into equity must come with a clean hand. Corruption can never win corruption eventhough it looks like it's winning in this government. There will be a win only if the one in charge has a clean hand.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can The Jury System Ever Work In Nigeria? / Ambassador Maclouis Chude Njekwe Induction As-consul General Sovereign Knights / “christians Involved In MMM Will Have Their Names Removed From Book Of Life” – M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.