Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Mary Death - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mary Death (3244 Views)

I Wish I Never Meet Him A Regret Story By Mary Temitope / Chimamanda Adichie Receives The Mary Mccarthy Award / Mary And I (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mary Death by Horlorlardaey: 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
This is my Second story on Nairaland.

feel free to comment and criticize
Re: Mary Death by Horlorlardaey: 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hello everyone,

I've seen award winning and motivational stories on nairaland, posts from great writers here, the mutual love everyone shares in the literature section of this forum.

I'll like to use this forum to harness my writing skills. This is my second official story on this platform, I've only written just episodes in the past.

I'm always open to honest corrections, observations and comments since they will surely make me a better writer tomorrow.

You're free to tag others along since I'm new here and I don't really remember monikers of all my bosses here.

All rights reserved.
No part if this publication should be copied,replicated or re-branded without prior notice to the author.
Plagiarism kills, let make a nice move to stop it.
You can contact the author via:
+2348138565599
Horlorlardaeyedun2000@gmail.com.

This is a purely fictional story as all characters, locations and illustrations belong solely to the author's imagination.
Re: Mary Death by Horlorlardaey: 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
MARY DEATH
Snippet:
I’ll make sure you pay dearly for this, I said before I pass out.

Synopsis:
She was born prematurely, grew up to be timid and reticent, she went through hell now she is well burnt and refined, but her mission is to destroy, all those who made Mother Earth a terrible place for her.

Prologue:
14, February 2065.
I woke up with that aura of ill luck feeling, i discarded it immediately; i had just slept for not less than 4 hours when the only alarm i installed in my room woke me up, i rushed to the bathroom, had a very quick shower, prepared omelet with no sauce i rushed it into my digestive tracts, gulped down a cup of coffee, i checked the time it says, 10:45 am. As quick as flash, i dashed out of my house, opened my electronically controlled car, settled in and i input the location I’m heading to, it reads: White House Villa, Presidential Estate, Japan.

As silently as a snake waiting for it prey, my car moved into the Highway, i checked myself in the car i was perfectly fit for this job, my tools perfectly fitted where they are supposed to be.

I smiled to myself – that sinister smile that always crept to my face anytime I’m on a deadly mission.
You will wonder who i am, well my name is Mary Death, aren't you shocked that I'm bearing such a name or you will wonder what prompted such name, well it the only name i can befittingly give myself, i will tell you more about myself when the time comes.

The feminine programmed voice of my computer jolted me back to reality; it says I’m few meters away to my destination.
I braced myself up, checked myself for the last time, put on my most Innocent look then i stepped out of the car put it on a mild security lock, cat walked straight and fearlessly into the Presidential Villa.

I dropped my varieties of my masks at home, of what importance will it be when I'm on a revenge mission. My Mission – “To Kill The Senate President”.

2 Likes

Re: Mary Death by Horlorlardaey: 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
Chapter One
June 12 2060.

Mr. West was married for the past fifteen years with no offspring to call his own, well no one will blame mother Earth for his misfortune neither will they blame God for his cruelty towards him.
He had lived a very dreadful bachelor’s life with not less than twenty abortions he had forced his rape or sex victims to commit; he was born into a wealthy family of three as the only surviving child of his parent.

Well spoilt and ill mannered he had all what he want right from his childhood but his parents wasted no time in sparing the rod now Mr. West ended up being a spoilt child. He has knowingly committed patricide, killing his disciplined father at a tender age of fourteen, you will wonder how he did it, well he added sniper mixed with some insecticides, his father had cursed him at his point of death when he had boldly told his unfortunate father his knowledge of the poor man’s death.

His mother had spoilt him to the core; he used most of their house helps as sex slaves and sometimes forces them into hard labour. West can be best described as a tyrant at such young age.
Despite his cursed destiny, his masculinity can’t be compared with anyone else, he grew up with his mother to be a perfect beauty, his muscles well visible even to the blind despite now visiting the gym constantly, his perfect set of dentition can melt a heart of stone, little wonder those foolish set of girls can fall into his trap, well he never misses his chance of taking them to bed immediately.
Who will blame the young man when it was the girls that keep bedding him, which girl will miss the chance of having beauty and money as her husband?

He had his M.sc at a tender age of 24 which qualifies him the opportunity of taking over his dead fathers’ property.
Who knows what nature has in store for him?

Despite Mr. West frivolous and promiscuous activities, it is quite absurd that he never fell in love with any of the girls, what would even make him love any of them? After they had lustfully and foolishly gave theirself to him for free, no one would tactically blame the poor boy when he couldn’t fall for them.
Mr. West had committed much gravious crime that can’t be mentioned publicly, many a time he had skipped the long hands of the law, but no sooner that latter the law of karma caught up with him, when he fell in love with his heartthrob.

West fell in love with Maryanne after their university days, they had just finish their compulsory one year service when Maryanne was posted to work in one of the company where West father left, she only admired Mr. west Handsomeness, she never thought she could date him, but after much persuasions from friends and West himself, she agreed.

Payback time wasn’t far from the corner as the happy couple couldn’t procreate on time, many thought it was natural not until after ten good but stressful years that people start pointing accusing fingers at both party, they were advised on daily basis yet no fruitful results came out, the unfortunate couple visited many hospitals and clinics home and abroad yet little or no results came out.

Maybe God really heard Mrs. West cries cause after their uninteresting fifteen years wedding anniversary, Mrs. West conceived, yes i meant she had her first miscarriage after the Doctor confirmed she is three months pregnant.
That day could be easily acknowledged as the worst day of her life, she nearly committed suicide, as she was found with drugs that could take life within minutes, those drugs that easily cut the intestines into pieces.

Mrs. West walked sluggishly into the hospital, she is very tired and famished, she is in her third trimester, oh! I forgot to made mention of the fact that few months after her first miscarriage, she conceived again.
The Dr. examined her, he noticed the awkward position of the baby, immediately he requested for a full scan and a complete examination to ascertain the cause, well Karma had decided to visit the Wests again as Mrs. Was diagnosed to have developed conception complications, the baby had successfully embarked on a sweet travel right from the uterus down to the back of the womb!, what a serious complication.

If only God will take away the evil ones and live the righteous one to live happily on Mother Earth, them many would not have the reason to question his powers and unlimited wisdom.

On the fifteen of April, 2078, exactly 12:00 soul switching occurred in Skywave Hospitals as that was the day Maryanne West Was rushed into the theatre room of the said hospital, with Mr.West affluence, only the whites were allowed to work on her, she had hundred percent attention of the doctors. But do doctors truly save lives? Do doctors hold the key to live? Can money buy life? Maybe if only answers to the above rhetoric questions are positive them Maryanne West would have survived the five hours surgical procedures.
Well she died after delivering a tiny little prematured girl who took her life.
You shouldn't be surprised if I tell you that little frail looking girl, that devil incarnate Is no one other than me.
Maybe that is even part of the reason why I was named Mary Death.

What is my future in the hands of my father?
What is the world perception about me?
Who did I grew up to become?
Only God can tell.

1 Like

Re: Mary Death by Horlorlardaey: 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
kindly give a comment please
and mention others too
Re: Mary Death by Horlorlardaey: 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Chapter Two
September, 21 2095.
Most times, i hear people say the rich also cry, but i wonder if it isn’t better to cry while comfortably sitted in a BMW than to cry on a bicycle.
This scenario works out fine on me because i spent most times crying out my eyeballs, who should i blame for my predicament? Virtually no one other than the devil in me.

Immediately after my birth, my grandmother raised me up, she was very nice tho, I seldom visit father and this bothers me a lot, because i was told I’m his only child, i wonder why he never wishes to see me, why he his always in a hurry to go back? Well answers to my mind bulging questions soon came my way, when after my grandmother was laid to rest in eternal rest, history had it that i was crying one midnight after my seven years birthday, she rushed to get me water late that night but that didn’t stop my cries.
With no one to help, she had telephoned my father who only picked up the call after eight attempts only to say he is busy to take me to the hospital that night, she had braced up herself , picked up the car keys of my late grandfather and drove me to the hospital.

Only maybe if she reached the hospital, she might be alive, because she died in that auto crash with the little me beside her, by the time passerby would take the two of us to the nearest hospital, my grandma had died and the doctor diagnosed that nothing is wrong with me.
Maybe that the reason my father built his skyscraper of hatred on, only God can say as his hatred towards me skyrocketed, he hated me the more, he despised me to the extent that neighbours thought he wasn’t my biological father.

After my granny’s death, i had to move in with him, my loving father, became a shadow of himself, he became a fully fledged drunkard, he insults me at any given point twice he had beaten me blue black, twice he had nearly killed me, what the nearly there for, twice he had sent me into seven and three days coma, if not for the doctors threaten to report him to the child enforcements maybe by now i would have been celebrating my twenty years posthumous birthday.
My father’s beatings cemented with lack of proper care and attention made me shrink on daily basis, i was twelve yet my body portrays that of a nine years old girl, i had lot of bruises on my body, i was booed at school, laugh at on the streets, no one pitied me, no one showed an iota of feelings towards me, no one cared about me, my poor mother left me on the streets to be fed on by the hungry scavengers, my grandmother left a chubby, light skinned girl on earth but within two years i had looked like a scary ghost of an abandoned little girl.

I suffered despite my father’s affluence, nobody remembered that i look like my mother’s replica, no one remembered that i had that same set of dentition that melts the heart of stone like my father, truly the world is the worst place to live in.
I thought i was suffering, well that’s an understatement to what started in my life afterwards, infact nature really gave me a third name – suffering.
After my fifteenth birthday, things changed rapidly for me, my father started caring for me, he started treating me fairly well, he started taking me, he started letting me met his friends and working partners that was when i knew how influential my father was, he had lot of rich and influential people as friends, even those we presumed to be the richest sets of people in my country respected my father.

I was basking in the euphoria of my newly found status when time bombs starting tickling down my life lane, my father came home one sunny afternoon in a furious manner, he look disturbed and afraid, i need not a fortune teller to tell me that all is not well with him.
I walked to his room with a scary mind, i saw him sitted at the edge of his bed, his eyes teary, i sat on his feet and he started:

“Mary, what are you doing here” he asked
The way you rushed in was quite different, i only came to make enquiry if all is well” i replied
All is well dear, kindly call my lawyer for me please,
I was surprised, my father begging me with ‘please’ i thought, well i walked quickly to the intercom and i called his lawyers number, it rang twice before picking up.
‘Hello Barr. James, my father needs your attention please’, i said into the intercom
“I will be there soon” he replied
I went back to my father inside his room, he has only his shorts and a polo on, i think his three piece suit is making him uncomfortable, on seeing him in such manner, i excused myself but he called me back.

He ordered me to sit by his side on the big king sized bed, many thoughts flew on my mind, i braced myself up sat by his side, his eyes filled with tears then he started.
Re: Mary Death by Horlorlardaey: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
mindfmhiz, Missmossy, Joanee, Iyhehelvins, Dandypearl, DropShot, Belvic, Missuniverse, Mczigx, MrBen10, Pgodson7, Emmyk, Summerflame, Kizzykeziah, Frankytof, Officialdokkey, Saxwizard, Teamplayey, Muhamadnur, Saxwizard, Lukman, Royalexcel2, Osaze20091, enduright, Kizzykeziah, Frankytof, Emmyk, Dera25, 9jaMalay, Queenxstar, Hartfriday, Tastemoney, Lexaydfg, SimpleBea, Kongru, Ikigia, Princelegacylehoma, AyamConfidence, Royalkeed, Ashatoda, Vaxt, Stevostical, Kingphilip, Cho25bc Flakkydagirl, Tummyyoung, Nancywealth, kingDELE, repogirl, PrettySpicey, Blessinzy, Nancydearie, ellahzy, Smallville10, saraphina,repogirl, Nancydearie, ritababe, obianuju95, nekanzee, osman1996, nancywealth, aprilwise, missmossy, mubzay, morsadh, nabla, shakyroh320, jblake, supersuave, poik, maoolakanm, oluplus, goodyj, uncjay, idyraph, mojysiola, itsawrappp, mhiz, kinmayor, phintohlar, odunsco01, mynd44, teeghurl, obiwann, mrsheddy, omotayo9177, dave16, jerrythafinisher, priestcharm, jolay554, niwdog, tolababa, morsadh, tori46, Fortunate32, ka52y, hermanie, analysiscorner, veraisbae, Nostradamus, flippycbk, aishat39, SPDAZZY, phintohlar, missmossy, chizzyMaris, morsad, smartestPOPQUEEN...and many more too numerous to mention, you are invited!

i hope i wont get banned again!!!!
Re: Mary Death by muhamadnur: 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
i guess we would be havin' kayemjay versíon 2.0, ride on, nice write up.

1 Like

Re: Mary Death by kayemjay(m): 11:06am On Oct 19, 2016
You are doing a good job Horlorlardaey.

However, there are lots to improve upon. Your tenses are not consistent and your writing is pacy. Now, being pacy is a good thing. However, control of that pace is more important.

Control, brother.

Overall, keep doing what you do best, and try to go over your work so as to correct mistakes even you would notice.

Keep it coming.

1 Like

Re: Mary Death by Horlorlardaey: 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
thanks, i'm honoured
muhamadnur:
i guess we would be havin' kayemjay versíon 2.0, ride on, nice write up.
Re: Mary Death by Horlorlardaey: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
SIR kayemjay, I'm Honored to have your comment,
I'll work on your corrections sir,
kayemjay:
You are doing a good job Horlorlardaey.

However, there are lots to improve upon. Your tenses are not consistent and your writing is pacy. Now, being pacy is a good thing. However, control of that pace is more important.

Control, brother.

Overall, keep doing what you do best, and try to go over your work so as to correct mistakes even you would notice.

Keep it coming.
Re: Mary Death by Horlorlardaey: 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
Chapter Three.
September, 21 2095.

“You will wonder why i despised you so much. He asked
“yes, i thought as much but I’ve accepted that as my faith’ i replied
“Well, i would say you inherited much of your sufferings from the past deeds of mine, i grew up to be a bad son too, i killed my father and i knew my wife died for my sin”
“I hated you because i thought you killed my wife, i hated you because i believed you only came to this earth to torment me, to jeer me to make this earth a difficult place for me”
“But i was wrong, you are innocent, you came to live your own life, circumstances only made you to pass through my family’
I reasoned along with him, absorbing that information like how a terabyte absolved a kilobyte data, i never said anything not to irritate or make him stop.
“ you see, since last few weeks I’ve started accepting you as the only child of mine, that’s why i changed drastically towards you, but there is a but’
I wondered what the ‘but’ could be; i cursed under my breath.

‘Just yesterday, afternoon one of my deals clicked’ my father continued
“It a billions deal as my share of the gain would be ten billion naira, i had accepted the money, that why i was smiling throughout yesterday, but my partner actually is not happy despite the fact that we shared the gain equally, now he had sent some assassins after me”
I withdrew myself a bit, the word ‘assassins’ echoed into my cochlea
‘my private detectives had brought down four of them but they knew not many who are still out there chasing me, just today i was told to cancel all appointment i go back home that is why you saw me early home today’,
Staying at home won’t stop them from striking me; it may only delay their motives you know how heavily guarded i am,
‘I was moved to tears too, how come death wants to strike when I’m happy, why do people like forcing the worst outta me?
The lawyer arrived soon my father wasted no time in explaining things; he changes all his signatories to mine

I ought to be the happiest person on earth, but in real sense losing my father made me the saddest person, i cried my eyes out, my father isn’t dead yet i had cried so much like this, i wonder what will remain when he finally gave up the ghost.
Two weeks later, the devil himself striked my house, he came in company of twenty bodyguards, they were able to infiltrate my house despite the numbers of security agents.
I was shocked, my dad wasn’t a bit ruffled he knew today would come, all our guards were killed; only two persons in the whole compound were spared – i and our cook.

He walked up to my father, i spent the last five minutes staring at his face, i was begging for mercy only if i knew mercy had traveled to Jupiter.
He gave a loud smile, looked old but neat in his two piece suit, his shining Italian shoe can blind a little boy of five.
‘Didn’t i tell you that even if you run to the sun, I’ll fish you out?’ he questioned my father who only looked on the floor.
After wasting twenty minutes that look like twenty years, he finished the job with two bullets from a 9” silver plated gun attached to it is a 32” silencer. I cried hell out.
He bent down towards me then he did the unthinkable, i was putting on a long gown crying beside my dead father, he moved closer to me licking his lips then he moved his hand under my gown he caught my pant, shifted it to one side then he inserted his middle finger into my bulging vulva, he rubbed it a bit stylishly fingering me, i felt the pain move across my thighs upward forcefully i pushed his hand out of me biting him with all my might, maybe there is no more bullets to waste on me, only God knows.

He laughed mildly, liked that particular finger he used on he then he gave me a cheek turning, mind controlling and brain formatting slap.
I was emotionless; i said these last words before passing out - “I’ll make sure you pay dearly for this”.
Re: Mary Death by Horlorlardaey: 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
Chapter Four.
I woke up in a white tilled room well ventilated, i was as heavy as a log of wet wood, and the pains passing through all my systems is just too much to bear, i tried sitting up but it looks like an impossible mission.
Few minutes later a nurse walked in, she looked at me with teary eyes without saying anything she rushed to call an older man whom i presumed to be a doctor. He smiled at me, then he bent closer to me, took some vitals then he gave the nurse some instructions, before walking out.
I spent four weeks in the hospital, during these periods only my father’s lawyer visited twice, after my discharged i was told to prepare for my father’s burial
How on earth do they expect me to single handedly buried my father, thank God the lawyer stood by me, he made all necessary preparations, i only did two jobs – reading all what he brought to me and appending my signature where necessary.
I ought to be preparing for my jamb into one of the Nigerian University but what befell me placed a temporary stop to that.
I was tired and worn out, all my father’s workers were replaced, his family members tried overthrowing me out of his properties but my lawyer stood by me, he defended me day and night.
After seven months after his death, i started planning my revenge, i pictured a bloody one , i knew i have just one resource which is money, i need labour and IQ too.
Few days later, i traveled out of the country to Japan, i saw a recruitment advert for Flemings Academy on a foreign media. Luck was on my side as my application was granted.
I travelled seven days after i received the admission letter, I left all my father’s property in his most trusted persons hand – our lawyer.
I met what i didn’t bargained for during the course of my training, we were worked from morning to night, i even thought we might be turned into encrypted robots in human body, i learnt a lot and i moved in ranks quite appreciably. We were turned into secret agents after the first two years, a very good number of us stopped at that stage; those left were not up to fifty out of a thousand applicant enrolled.
After working for five years under the academy we completed our courses and we graduated successfully, well not quite an easy job because our last mission was hectic. Now I’m a Detective, Super Spy and Cyber technologist. I was very happy; i spent few more weeks in one of my father’s estate in Japan. As happy as lark i embarked on a two hours air journey back home. I planned on how I’m going to kill all my father’s enemies, i knew i had to fake recognition, i planned on making few trusted friends those i know i will need their help the most.
A faint smile crossed my face, i landed at one international airport at exactly 15:00 hrs, ordered a cab and i drove to my father’s main lodge. I was happy to be back home if only i knew that i won’t be happy for long maybe i would have made all my plans abroad, i reached my destination only to find the greatest shock of my life – all my father’s copy had being confiscated!!.
I was disappointed, emotions took the greater part of me, i had to lodge into a private hotel immediately, soon i started to get back to my former self,
‘No i can’t let this weigh me down’ i thought
I picked up my phone; place a call to the only person who knew everything about me – Dec. James.
He picked at the third attempt, i smiled at myself - i had being bugged or someone is intercepting my call, i became vexed immediately opened my personal computer, i started what i know how to do best – i spent thirty minutes trying to locate the fool who was sent after me.
‘How did they know I’m coming back home today?’ i asked myself
I became confused, then i remembered i told my lawyer I’m coming back home today, i became alert; firstly it was my confiscated property and my lawyer seems unavailable, now someone is monitoring me!!
I faced my computer squarely diverting all my attention to it, breaking firewalls, decrypting series of encryption, passwords seems the easiest for me to get, i was making progress, i laughed. I had noticed the style my opponent is using, he or she must have trained or be well groomed in Spanish cause most of the locks are encrypted in that language.
At last i won, i used a very odd server locator, he or she must have forgotten to lock out others using the same service within the same radius of 20 meters, i started derailing, giving my opponent the look of taking the upper hand, i unlocked my ipad, relocated the service sensor out of my range, i disabled all it GPS then i matched into the same range as my enemy, it gave way easily after inputting a general hybrid service password. Access was granted i looked at the information on phone screen: Dragon Villa, 500 miles from where i lodged, I zoomed in my GPS changing it from Satellite 234 to the Japanese own Sat. 121, I could see all though it in black and white screen calligraphy, i could see dots of red and blue. I counted the red dots: 10 in numbers, i frowned a bit, i had single handedly killed more than that during my professional course training in Japan.
I walked to my bags, opened the biggest one, at the left hand side of the inside of the bag, i brought out my 9” Gold plated gun, affixed to it nozzle is a 43. Silencer, i took two cartridges with me, opened the chamber of the gun and i fixed in 10 bullets only the rest in my small little purse, i took my human skin liked mask, put it on, with it i entered into the shower had a light one, changed my clothes to a short black gown. I smiled at my figure in the mirror.
I placed an order to the receptionist to help me rent a car giving them the needed description i wanted; i told them to add the cost to my bill. I walked to the kitchen, picked three mince pie ate them in six bites took a bottle water from the fridge opened it and gulped half of the content, all the kitchen staffed looked at me with surprise.
I walked to the receptionist at the front section of the hotel, my ordered had been carried out, i moved towards the car, a young lad was standing by the car, when he saw me; he bent down a little like as if he wanted to pick something that fell of his hand. I smiled and walked up to him, he volunteered to drive me i obliged and smiled at him again, i knew butterfly must have started growing in his tummy, who will reject a complete set of beauty like me.
I sat at the owners section, staring glances at him, i told him where I’m going though i was wise enough to add few meters to the actual place, i saw a very small piece of metal on his ear, many would have called it a fashionable ear stud.
I saw him mumbled some incoherent word, i tried to listen but the music blaring from the car radio.
I hated him that very moment, he had tried to play smart on me, when we were 200 miles to the actual destination, i removed my gun from it holster, affixed the silencer, i ordered him to drive into a lonely street, parked in front of a deserted house, i told him to follow me inside to met a friend of mine, he believed me wholeheartedly. Maybe he thought we might have a quickie.
I silenced him there while trying to knock on the door, i walked fast to the car entered and drove on to complete my mission, i was few meters to the destination and i tried stepping on the brakes to reduce speed, i stepped on something metallic, i parked immediately, my instinct told me I’m under surveillance.
I picked up the metal – a small tracker!
Bullshit!” I cursed under my breath
I destroyed it immediately and i continued my mission, I’m too in to back out now.
Re: Mary Death by cho25bc(f): 12:02am On Oct 22, 2016
Thanks for d mention. Carry go
Horlorlardaey:
mindfmhiz, Missmossy, Joanee, Iyhehelvins, Dandypearl, DropShot, Belvic, Missuniverse, Mczigx, MrBen10, Pgodson7, Emmyk, Summerflame, Kizzykeziah, Frankytof, Officialdokkey, Saxwizard, Teamplayey, Muhamadnur, Saxwizard, Lukman, Royalexcel2, Osaze20091, enduright, Kizzykeziah, Frankytof, Emmyk, Dera25, 9jaMalay, Queenxstar, Hartfriday, Tastemoney, Lexaydfg, SimpleBea, Kongru, Ikigia, Princelegacylehoma, AyamConfidence, Royalkeed, Ashatoda, Vaxt, Stevostical, Kingphilip, Cho25bc Flakkydagirl, Tummyyoung, Nancywealth, kingDELE, repogirl, PrettySpicey, Blessinzy, Nancydearie, ellahzy, Smallville10, saraphina,repogirl, Nancydearie, ritababe, obianuju95, nekanzee, osman1996, nancywealth, aprilwise, missmossy, mubzay, morsadh, nabla, shakyroh320, jblake, supersuave, poik, maoolakanm, oluplus, goodyj, uncjay, idyraph, mojysiola, itsawrappp, mhiz, kinmayor, phintohlar, odunsco01, mynd44, teeghurl, obiwann, mrsheddy, omotayo9177, dave16, jerrythafinisher, priestcharm, jolay554, niwdog, tolababa, morsadh, tori46, Fortunate32, ka52y, hermanie, analysiscorner, veraisbae, Nostradamus, flippycbk, aishat39, SPDAZZY, phintohlar, missmossy, chizzyMaris, morsad, smartestPOPQUEEN...and many more too numerous to mention, you are invited!

1 Like

Re: Mary Death by summerflame(m): 3:58am On Oct 22, 2016
Horlorlardaey:

Present my lord

1 Like

Re: Mary Death by Horlorlardaey: 11:12am On Oct 22, 2016
lolz my lady,
welcome on board
summerflame:
Present my lord
Re: Mary Death by Horlorlardaey: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2016
you're welcomed ma
cho25bc:
Thanks for d mention. Carry go
Re: Mary Death by summerflame(m): 11:14am On Oct 22, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
lolz my lady, welcome on board
oga ade, I am a man, not a lady, I don't do gay

1 Like

Re: Mary Death by pek(m): 11:26am On Oct 22, 2016
No matter how interesting a story might be, if the correct mix of punctuation are lacking, it becomes a turn off. That alone can make a reader to loose interest. So, use the appropriate tenses and punctuations.

1 Like

Re: Mary Death by Horlorlardaey: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
lolz
who come be gay before
sorry for the gender misconception
summerflame:
oga ade, I am a man, not a lady, I don't do gay
Re: Mary Death by summerflame(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
lolz who come be gay before sorry for the gender misconception
good boi
Re: Mary Death by Horlorlardaey: 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
pek:
No matter how interesting a story might be, if the correct mix of punctuation are lacking, it becomes a turn off. That alone can make a reader to loose interest. So, use the appropriate tenses and punctuations.
your comment is most appreciated, i will work on that sir.
Re: Mary Death by Horlorlardaey: 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
summerflame:
good boi
*in falz voice*me i yam not a boi oooooo, i is a great grand pa
Re: Mary Death by summerflame(m): 6:08am On Oct 23, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
*in falz voice*me i yam not a boi oooooo, i is a great grand pa
baddest
Re: Mary Death by SPDAZZY(f): 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
Horlorlardaey:

Présent monsieur
Re: Mary Death by Horlorlardaey: 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
Chapter Five.
Since i had disabled the tracker implanted in my car, i drove speedily to my destination parking the car few meters away, I got out of the car, my gun in it holster and few cartridges in my purse, i moved stealthily towards the east side of the building, this is a one man’s mission so I expected no backup.

With lot of caution, I killed four security agents, I moved into the main building, no security agents on the corridors, which made my job easier with the speed of light I barged into the computer room, killing all living soul except the head of computer agents, i ordered him to install Omega X5: a deadly and most feared computer virus, currently it has no antivirus.
He was reluctant at first but after many head butts and a promised to finish his wife and children, he collected the micro chip from my hands and he installed it, crashing all their data even the encrypted ones were not left out. I laughed heartily and i instructed him to sent three different ones of the infectious virus to their head office, I learnt he works for Devil’s Saint Corporation.

After he had carried out my orders, i killed him then i dropped a note, on the note was written: “Mary Death was Here!!!”.
I cat walked out and i entered my car straight back to the hotel where i lodged.

Devil’s Saint Corporation.
Agent 12: Agent Hex, three popping messages from Agent 24, head of computer agents from our server hideout, should i open it?
Agent Hex: go ahead, maybe it must be concerning our new trail, Mary West, last reports shows she is currently lodging in a world class hotel close to the airport.
Agent 12 opened the message and immediately there was a total black out in the whole corporation, after 10 seconds the light came on but the harm caused is unimaginable – the whole 24 years database of Devil’s Saint Corporation has been destroyed with no option of back up.
Agent Hex collapsed immediately, how will he face the 12 mans panel of the board. He will surely be silenced immediately.

The whole corporation was in deep commotion.

tbc
Re: Mary Death by missuniverse(f): 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
Present Sir
I think i'm gonna like dis...

u should check your dates, I dont think it correlates with the event

kip t coming
waiting patiently for updates
Re: Mary Death by Horlorlardaey: 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
SPDAZZY:

Présent monsieur
FENKZ FOR SHOWING UP
Re: Mary Death by Horlorlardaey: 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
missuniverse:
Present Sir
I think i'm gonna like dis...

u should check your dates, I dont think it correlates with the event

kip t coming
waiting patiently for updates

thanks ma'am
Re: Mary Death by Horlorlardaey: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2016
Cc: Princelegacylemoha AKEEMNAS mayreeh215 jezuzboi donsamtex huzhomah pixzybee SheWrites achyy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Literature Section's Story of the Month Awards (January) / The First Kiss (A Short Romance Story by Kayode Odusanya) / My NYSC Sex Service To My Principal And Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.