Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

#International_Day_of_the_Girls Trending On Twitter. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #International_Day_of_the_Girls Trending On Twitter. (511 Views)

See Why Nairaland Is Trending On Twitter (screenshots) / See What's Trending On Twitter Today / Here Is The Meaning Of #buhari444 That Is Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#International_Day_of_the_Girls Trending On Twitter. by Aiholi(m): 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
Trending on Twitter right about now is the international celebration of girls.. Shoutout to all females folks the world over. You guys are really trying... Former President, Atiku Abubakar also celebrates with them

The world’s 1.1 billion girls are part of a large and vibrant generation poised to
take on the future. Investing in their
health, education and safety, helps them
reach for their dreams and shape their
lives.

But investing girls is also investing in a
better world. Take education: More
education for girls is linked to higher
incomes and fewer child deaths. And that
is good for everyone.

On International Day of the Girl, 11 October 2016, we are celebrating how far
girls today have come since their mothers
and grandmothers were girls. And we are
looking forward by committing to the kind
of progress that will provide all girls
everywhere with the chance to grow, learn, and thrive.

One of the best sources of data are girls
and young people; we need to listen when
they tell us about what will make a
difference in their lives

https://blogs.unicef.org/blog/day-of-the-girl/

cc: Ishilove, lalasticlala, Myndd44, Seun, Priceless200

1 Like

Re: #International_Day_of_the_Girls Trending On Twitter. by Chriswazo(m): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
Oh that? Is good for women to be educated but they should please stop those gender equality rubbish activism, wise ones amongst them will never subscribe to that crap.
Re: #International_Day_of_the_Girls Trending On Twitter. by Aiholi(m): 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
more pictures

1 Share

Re: #International_Day_of_the_Girls Trending On Twitter. by Aiholi(m): 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
Chriswazo:
Oh that? Is good for women to be educated but they should please stop those gender equality rubbish activism, wise ones amongst them will never subscribe to that crap.

undecided
Re: #International_Day_of_the_Girls Trending On Twitter. by Aiholi(m): 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
more pictures

1 Share

Re: #International_Day_of_the_Girls Trending On Twitter. by benedictnsi(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
Atiku be like...... omo make this kind food no purge me oooo.... this is not what I eat at home....... kuku snap d pic make I drop this kind platesgringrin
Re: #International_Day_of_the_Girls Trending On Twitter. by Aiholi(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
benedictnsi:
Atiku be like...... omo make this kind food no purge me oooo.... this is not what I eat at home....... kuku snap d pic make I drop this kind platesgringrin

I hear say he chop d food....cheesy grin
Re: #International_Day_of_the_Girls Trending On Twitter. by benedictnsi(m): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
Aiholi:

I hear say he chop d food....cheesy grin
lol... na lie ooo.... you no see as those children take d laugh am
Re: #International_Day_of_the_Girls Trending On Twitter. by Aiholi(m): 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
benedictnsi:

lol... na lie ooo.... you no see as those children take d laugh am

Na fake laff im dey laff sef

(1) (Reply)

CCTV, INVERTER Equipments Urgently Needed. / How To Vote "Chuks Praize" As Gospel Male Artist Of The Year, Gospel Single Of.. / Sacrificial Faith.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.