Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,251 members, 7,957,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

BREAKING NEWS: MMM Reportedly Crashes In Lagos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Reportedly Crashes In Lagos (5868 Views)

GOOD NEWS! MMM Sends Strong Notice To Their Unpaid Members (must Read) / Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Resumes / Breaking News, Mmm Is Back. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Reportedly Crashes In Lagos by restored2016(m): 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
Muafrika2:

And this is a stranger? undecided Very risky
yes! I met him at a friends office but my friend said its safe to do business with him. What I ant to know is? Can't blackberry phones register, can someone manage ur account? Since he is the custodian of the new E-mail, can he manipulate and forge an email and send it to me to pay money to so and so! Thanks.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Reportedly Crashes In Lagos by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
restored2016:
yes! I met him at a friends office but my friend said its safe to do business with him. What I ant to know is? Can't blackberry phones register, can someone manage ur account? Since he is the custodian of the new E-mail, can he manipulate and forge an email and send it to me to pay money to so and so! Thanks.
Unfortunately I can't help with those questions. I also would not advise anyone to put their money in a pyramid scheme.

But it seems he'll have a lot of information and access to you and your money. If there is a new email, let him give you the password so you can access at will. Am sure the email will open on your phone.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Reportedly Crashes In Lagos by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 17, 2016
I just want to state... hope we are not going to allow the foolish Christmas festivities notion inhibit us from P.Hing on a regular basis in December? This is a concept being widely spread by the cowards, the ignorant and the panic spreaders who want to see MMM Nigeria fall and one that marvodians should actively campaign against. Don't just decide, spread d word! We decide the fate of our lovely life changing community

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Reportedly Crashes In Lagos by bolanto24(m): 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
restored2016:
I need guidiance. I tried to register with my blackberry phone it was not responding. So I met a MMM member who told me that blackberry does not answer to mmm but other android phone.
He asked me for my particulars- Name, e-mail, phone number, bank account name and number. He later reverted to telling me that since I don't use an android phone that he will manage my account for me and he will need to open a new email for this purpose and a new password.
I want to be sure he is in order and not trying to defraud me. Thanks friends for ur response.

Go ahead. He's in line. He can only have access to your mmm account and not your money. So he can tell you when you're matched to provide help.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Reportedly Crashes In Lagos by jacob4pj(m): 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
This is an example of a cooked up story
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Reportedly Crashes In Lagos by shapman: 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Replace A Missing Form Co7? / WEMA BANK And Its Useless Services... / Way Of Resolving Usd Transaction Issues With GTBANK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.