Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Substandard Nokia Phones In Computer Village, Lagos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Substandard Nokia Phones In Computer Village, Lagos (265 Views)

Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos / Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Substandard Nokia Phones In Computer Village, Lagos by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
A couple of months ago, I bought a Nokia phone in Computer Village, Lagos. Within the twinkle of an eye it just stopped working. It just refused to turn on... till now. Before that, 2 weeks or so after buying the phone its battery area became loose, and it could be fully charged and still go off once the battery moves. Even when I stuffed paper in the area in a bid to help Nokia do its job, the battery kept shifting.

I can remember the day I bought this phone. The battery that came with the phone was faulty. And this happened: http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2016/10/11/substandard-nokia-phones-in-computer-village-lagos/

(1) (Reply)

Advertise Your Blog At Cheaper Rate. / Advertise Your Business, Products And Services For Free On Ackive / Blackberry Z30 Is Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.