Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari (2733 Views)

INC, IYC And Division Within Ijaw Apex Groups / There Is So Much Bitterness Within Apc-okorocha / People Are Causing Divisions Within APC – Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by undecidedYoruba: 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
Many people have started creating division among the rulling All Progressives Congress (APC) members, wife of the President, Aisha Buhari, has said.

In an interview with the Hausa Service of the BBC which was partially aired Tuesday morning, the wife of the President said “This worries us a lot now. Because they believe they are the ones who suffered, but are no where today. Those who didn’t do anything who don’t even have voters’ card are the ones in position, doing everything."

A portion of the interview quoted the wife of the president as saying “What I am afraid for them is the rebellion of 15 million people,” in what is believed to be an allusion to the number of the people who voted the president into power.

Asked whether the president knows those causing the problems for his government, Aisha Buhari said “Whether he knows or he doesn’t know, those who voted for him know. There is nothing I will tell him. He can see. Among all the people he selected, if he is asked among 50 people, he doesn’t know 45. I don’t know them despite staying with him for 25 years.

The BBC will later air the interview in full.

Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/people-creating-division-within-apc-aisha-buhari/166226.html#YtRw81StXVgwVrif.99
Re: People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by undecidedYoruba: 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
undecidedYoruba:
Many people have started creating division among the rulling All Progressives Congress (APC) members, wife of the President, Aisha Buhari, has said.

In an interview with the Hausa Service of the BBC which was partially aired Tuesday morning, the wife of the President said “This worries us a lot now. Because they believe they are the ones who suffered, but are no where today. Those who didn’t do anything who don’t even have voters’ card are the ones in position, doing everything."

A portion of the interview quoted the wife of the president as saying “What I am afraid for them is the rebellion of 15 million people,” in what is believed to be an allusion to the number of the people who voted the president into power.

Asked whether the president knows those causing the problems for his government, Aisha Buhari said “Whether he knows or he doesn’t know, those who voted for him know. There is nothing I will tell him. He can see. Among all the people he selected, if he is asked among 50 people, he doesn’t know 45. I don’t know them despite staying with him for 25 years.

The BBC will later air the interview in full.

Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/people-creating-division-within-apc-aisha-buhari/166226.html#YtRw81StXVgwVrif.99

If this part is not referring to Tinubu then I need clarification undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by Young03(m): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
hm
Re: People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by starpower(m): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
So only people he knows, does it matter if he knows everyone. If they ain't ready for the post, is resignation not in there dictionary.
Re: People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by double0seven(m): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
Rubbish Headline

where in the interview did she mention the name Tinubi
Re: People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by ificatchmodeh: 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
Bubu creating division in nigeria since......97/5

Now he don carry am enter him party..thank God you said, there's nothing you can tell him..forget the 45persons...wey he know or not..

but when e comes to appointment..he go sabi..reach their middle names.

Don't blame some persons..blame bubu..
Re: People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by MXrep: 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
Tinubu
Re: People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by EnEnPeecee: 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
Their only place of giving press conference is BBC HAUSA NETWORK.
Useless scallywags

2 Likes

Re: People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by Chigold101(m): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lolzzzz
Division in APC started the day Buhari to sideline ACN, ANPP, APGA & nPDP in apointments.

Aisha should tell her husband to gather APC cos he is the one destroying the party with his divide and rule tactice.

Please someone should call Tinubu for me...
It is urgent.

5 Likes

Re: People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by Pidggin(f): 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
There shall be endless divisions in APC until the party disintegrates

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by Opharhe: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
Pidggin:
Amen cool angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
Confused Party tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by JingoOAU(m): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
Pidggin:

See the way your are cursing APC as if your father is the owner of PDP

1 Like

Re: People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by drss(m): 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
i bet my two chickens aisha halliburton is refering to tinubu grin
Re: People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by PureWays(m): 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
Pidggin:
You wish.. undecided
Re: People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by BossKratos: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
Aisha come to bed and stop talking trash....
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by seunmsg(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
drss:
i bet my two chickens aisha halliburton is refering to tinubu grin

She should be commended for speaking out. Like she rightly said, Nigeria's know the truth. Those misleading the president can continue, the truth is there in the open.

1 Like

Re: People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by drss(m): 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
hmmmm aisha halliburton stayed with d dullard for 25 years. assuming her present age is 44years, dat means she was 19years old wen she married d dullard. but how old was he wen he married aisha
buari is rumored presently to be 83 years old. dat means buari dullard was 58 years old wen he married aisha hallibirton. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by drss(m): 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
seunmsg:

She should be commended for speaking out. Like she rightly said, Nigeria's know the truth. Those misleading the president can continue, the truth is there in the open.
who is misleading who buari only appoint pipul he trust. pipul he trust to do d bidding of northern agenda.

1 Like

Re: People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by Caseless: 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
I just don't like that fact. And the president has refused to be a party man.
Re: People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by ifyalways(f): 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
Interesting turn out of events.

I dey my corner dey look. . .
Re: People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by BABAKABIRU301(f): 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
JingoOAU:

THIS HOW YOU CURSED PDP AS YOUR MOTHER BORN apc.

1 Like

Re: People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by BABAKABIRU301(f): 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
JingoOAU:

Re: People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by BABAKABIRU301(f): 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
JingoOAU:

Re: People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by BABAKABIRU301(f): 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
JingoOAU:

Re: People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by EarlOfWarwick(m): 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
Pidggin:

They know already bro.

2 Likes

Re: People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by mazifrankmore: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
This woman don insult her husband finish oh

She talks like an angry woman,abi bubu no dey do her fine?

I mean the "DO"

1 Like

Re: People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2016
See then smiling up and down thinking APC is dividing
Re: People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by opiaoku: 7:52am On Oct 12, 2016
DaBullIT:
See then smiling up and down thinking APC is dividing

Embrace the reality dude. I mean the sad reality cheesy

Fact is that apc are made of different politicians with different ambitions so for them to remain United sacrifices must be made but the question is , who's that sacrificial lamb ? Tinubu or Oyegun
Fact is that Oyegun is not acting alone ( who born him to challenge Tinubu alone) he gat some dangerous backing from... but will Tinubu and his west faction of apc swallow their pride and let their leader (Tinubu) be the sacrificial lamb all in the name of of United apc ? Hmmmmm I can't tell because some people are are used to slavery grin
Re: People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by sosanova: 7:55am On Oct 12, 2016
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People creating division within APC- Aisha Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2016
opiaoku:

Embrace the reality dude. I mean the sad reality cheesy

I had prepared a long write up filled with sense and reason

But then I noticed your signature and realized you are not worth it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Election: Monitoring River Routes With Heavily Armed Naval Squadrons-Pix / Biafra: Why Nigerians Must Stop Nnamdi Kanu – Obasanjo / Heartbreaking!! See Photos Of Hundreds Of Nigerians Who Died Of Hunger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.