Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Why I Was Angry With Hazard Against Gibraltar – Courtois - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Was Angry With Hazard Against Gibraltar – Courtois (470 Views)

EPL: Sarri Reaches Decision On Playing Hazard Against Crystal Palace / Sarri Reveals New Role For Victor Moses: He's To Compete For Spot With Hazard / Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Was Angry With Hazard Against Gibraltar – Courtois by celebsnest(m): 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2016

Belgium goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois has revealed why he was angry with Eden Hazard

The Chelsea golakeeper was left frustrated by the showboating of his Chelsea team-mate Eden Hazard during their 6-0 victory over Gibraltar.
Courtois told the Mirror:

"I was angry with Eden Hazard because he tried a back-heel in a part of the pitch where he shouldn't have.
I absolutely wanted to keep a clean sheet. I yelled to everyone understood that we had to stay sharp. We had little to gain here. We showed we respected our opponent. We have one and a half more years to improve and be ready for the World Cup"

http://celebsnest.com.ng/2016/10/angry-hazard-gibraltar-courtois/

(1) (Reply)

Sure And Secure High Odd Prediction / Is The English Media Bias? / Ikeme To Miss Algeria Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.