Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North (38264 Views)

Promising Results Buhari: Nnpc Discovers 21 Wells Full Oil In The North. / NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Oil In North / Nnpc Discovered 21 Wells Full Of Oil In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
But where is lalasticlala now
Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by veacea: 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
acenazt:
see d kind Talk wey u dey talk if the oil Wey been don dey for ss no spark greatness Na dis one go light fire? Abeg no dey yarn anyhow

In my honest opinion, I think if it's true, the North will want to break away and that will eventually leads to restructuring that we have been clamoring for.

Just my thought anyway

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by veacea: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
drss:
hahahahahha u pipul ar on a long tin. grin u tink northern born to rule will allow oyel money from north to be shared to infidels down south watch n see, as soon as oyel is discovred in d north, they will start clamouring for secession. they will use their so called "low oyel reserve" n their wanton poverty/backwardness as excuse for wanting to leave nigeria. quote me anywia.

In my honest opinion, I think if it's true, the North will want to break away and that will eventually leads to restructuring that we have been clamoring for.

Just my thought anyway

1 Like

Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by Uniben4sure: 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
ItsMeAboki:
Its no brainer that oil is waiting to also be found in the Nigerian side of the Chad Basin since the same geology extends into its already oil producing neighbouring borders. Same also applies to the Benue trough and the Sokoto/Niger axis.
Very soon the north will also be swimming in its own oil and the real hateful parasites will be silenced for good - as they are already silenced by their visible absence from this thread.
I pray fervently that your dream of finding oil in the north becomes a reality so that you guys can stop leaching on Niger delta oil, and maybe then you would see reasons to split or at least restructure this Godforsaken union.

I pray!

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
Uniben4sure:
I pray fervently that your dream of finding oil in the north becomes a reality so that you guys can stop leaching on Niger delta oil, and maybe then you would see reasons to split or at least restructure this Godforsaken union.

I pray!

Its no longer a dream but a reality in progress - watch this space for confirmation very soon.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by Uniben4sure: 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Its no longer a dream but a reality in progress - watch this space for confirmation very soon.

AMEN

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by dannytoe(m): 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
Afonja's will not like this news

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by TPAND(f): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
All in the name of Google Adsense traffic, naij.com will concoct false information and feed to the numbskulls residing in this country.

When did NNPC start drilling for oil.

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by Nomswag: 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
am happy for them... atlas! they will focus on their oil and live our own , but come to think of it, if our government here in Delta state start to explore in every town i bet u it won't be upto a month before discovering different oil wells

1 Like

Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
Blue3k:

Nobody hates this news. We happy northern region might finally stop being laggard region. Use the revenue to improve education. Next we can start restructuring towards fiscal federalism/ resource control nairalanders want.

LOL, I wonder who is more foolish: the laggards that lead or the self acclaimed advanced ones that allow themselves to be sheppard by the laggards they so much despice - ironic isn't it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by Caseless: 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
cool cool cool

We northerners right now

1 Like

Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by Caseless: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
TPAND:
All in the name of Google Adsense traffic, naij.com will concoct false information and feed to the numbskulls residing in this country.

When did NNPC start drilling for oil.
you're full of bile and this has cheapened your sense of reasoning. The last line in your post gave you off. What a headless guy you are.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by Blue3k(m): 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2016

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by Blue3k(m): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

LOL, I wonder who is more foolish: the laggards that lead or the self acclaimed advanced ones that allow themselves to be sheppard by the laggards they so much despice - ironic isn't it?

With all the power poverty still follows isn't that funnier. Instead of better region stay poor and uneducated better . Northern oligarchy is funny bunch. Nobody detest you guys we're country men. It's the foolish practices that hold back everyones potential nobody likes.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by MXrep: 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
acenazt:
How Ironic. You call Buhari a Dullard yet you couldn't spell the word FOCUS correctly? Smh
so buhari'd dullness should be pardoned because a common man didn't spell a word correctly??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
NaijaGoBetaWhen:
If True praise thy Lord. atleast lets Dullard Buhari and his corrupt Northern men will now forcuse on Northern oil cheesy grin grin grin grin
Talk true. D news pain you cheesy
Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
drss:
u tink we ar pained by dis news far from it. as soon as oyel is discovered in d north, a new militant group - movement for d emancipation of d north (MED) will be form to clamour for northern secession from nigeria. a win win situation for IPOB.
Na lie. D news pain you well well grin

1 Like

Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by TPAND(f): 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
Caseless:
you're full of bile and this has cheapened your sense of reasoning. The last line in your post gave you off. What a headless guy you are.

There is no case here caseless. Find out if NNPC drills oil, then come back and apologize for your show of ignorance

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
NO BE ONLY OIL!! U THINK GOD DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE DID WHEN CREATING NIGERIA?

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by Emycord: 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
Good news soon mandela will be outta of kuje and the sun shall rise again thank u N.K
Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by Emycord: 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
The way u nigerians mistake lord lugard for GOD lugard is amazing
Chosen1984:
NO BE ONLY OIL!! U THINK GOD DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE DID WHEN CREATING NIGERIA?

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by Ken4Christ: 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
The discovery of oil will make no difference as long as we have the wrong system in place. I will never be impressed with any government that cannot revive our refineries so it can produce to full capacity.

They will still export the crude out and import refined products. We gain from the export and lose our foreign exchange to import. It will still be a Merry go round.

Again, with this money pumped into the exploration, where then is the sincerity of the diversifation to agricultural sector? If this monies where invested in agriculture, we will not be where we are today.

Before oil came, naira was stronger than the dollar. Agriculture was our major source of foreign exchange. Now, we have oil, individuals are only enriched at the expense of the nation. They will build refineries abroad and make the nation's refineries dysfunctional. What then is the joy of the new discovery?

It's a shame, a nation that cannot pay workers but have the money to invest in exploration so they can do more exploitation.

A nation that imports virtually anything.

A nation where the salaries of the executive arms are enough to pay state workers.

Wake up Nigerians and stop the shout of praise. Our leaders don't have our interest at heart. All they do are for selfish purposes.

Give me this nation, we will be out of recession in 6 months.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by Cjrane2: 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
Good!

Let the parasites now enjoy their oil and leave us alone in peace!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by Progressive01(m): 11:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
Some people are gonna develop instant diabetes upon reading this. cheesy

1 Like

Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by Progressive01(m): 11:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
kropotkin2:
Like fresh wound wey dem add salt to.

Flatrons are such miserable species. cheesy

Every good news breaks their hearts like hell.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by Flexherbal(m): 4:52am On Oct 12, 2016
Good !

1 Like

Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by lereinter(m): 5:50am On Oct 12, 2016
NaijaGoBetaWhen:
If True praise thy Lord. atleast lets Dullard Buhari and his corrupt Northern men will now forcuse on Northern oil cheesy grin grin grin grin

also nigerdelta militants, ipob. and avengers will now focus more on south south..
Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by bayelsaowei(m): 5:59am On Oct 12, 2016
kropotkin2:
why the news go pain na...this guy sef...The Niger delta accounts for 95 percent of oil production in the country...If the north can produce at least 100000 barrels per day we go happy na...

At least we can chase the likes of danjuma to go cater for the Wells there.... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by bayelsaowei(m): 6:01am On Oct 12, 2016
Progressive01:
Some people are gonna develop instant diabetes upon reading this. cheesy
see this joker. .... grin grin
How this news wan affect anybody...

Abi na Saudi reserve ona discover...We dey even for happy for ona..abeg make ona share this oil with the south west oo...they've been loyal allies...don't neglect them ooo....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by Caseless: 6:59am On Oct 12, 2016
TPAND:

There is no case here caseless. Find out if NNPC drills oil, then come back and apologize for your show of ignorance
there's something called joint ventures activities , that's where this particular discovery falls and that's what you don't know.

http://nnpcgroup.com/NNPCBusiness/UpstreamVentures/JointVentureActivities.aspx

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North by porshuch: 7:34am On Oct 12, 2016
NaijaGoBetaWhen:
you can't even spell focus, and you're calling somebody dullard. In igbo we say * onye isi na ako onye ngwulo onu*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo / Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) / Police Reveal Next Move After Dino Melaye Surrenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.