Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Nigerian Students And Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students And Admission (510 Views)

6 Madonna University Students And Lecturer Sent Back To Prison / Northern States, Universities Denying Christians Employment And Admission - ECWA / JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Students And Admission by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
You know that moment when you write your SSCE and you give WAEC their marking scheme to mark grin Your family members are so proud of you and they can bet you will be a Doctor or Engineer.You write JAMB ,applied for medicine and surgery and then You passed with 285grin, you fan yourself.You go for Aptitude test/screening and you get disqualified
The next year,you applied again for Medicine and it goes on like that till you decide to settle for Soil science and Land resource management like I did after sitting down and thinking so much that I discovered I had an unwavering passion for Agriculture.LMAO
Do you think Waving post Jamb is a blessing?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students And Admission by djWALE(m): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
God's time is always the best..he is the protocol breaker...buh getting admission is always by luck

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Career Options Of A Psychologist? / Oou Student Drowns And Die!! / Which Is Better Knowing How To Speak Good English Or Knowing How To Write?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.