Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,084 members, 7,859,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home (63018 Views)

155 Persons Die In Yobe Within 6 Days Over Suspected COVID-19 / Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents / Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by mecussey(m): 6:33am On Oct 12, 2016
keyzid:
Speechless.
This got me thinking....why cant we assist ourselves in the little way we can! The people up there dont care bou us. We the commoners ourselves dont want to help each other. What a nation.
A govt hospital for that matter.

You see buhari in yoir dreams right?

exactly what mavro want to extablish yet, the same bad kabals wont agree
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by Greataausim(m): 6:36am On Oct 12, 2016
So pathetic.... I just rememebered the poor woman has be denied of her vote for governor Giedam....
RIP ma...
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by streetzdreamz(m): 6:40am On Oct 12, 2016
funnydick:

All u said would have bn true if only your father has been running his business for free since u were born. Try and make use of your brain my sister before it calcifies
that was her opinion, and she was right!! must you descend this low all cuz your opinion differs?? a public/government hospital to the best of my knowledge ain't a business enterprise you run with the sole aim of maximizing profits!!!!so what giiberish are you spewing?? it should be life first, not money first! most Nigerians have abused that but it still doesn't justify the harsh treatments this hospitals dishes out a times, what will it cost the authorities to convey that corpse?? max is a 20litres gasoline, now look at the unhealthy way the corpse was transported,say an infection breaks out via that,they start shouting all over media houses,what's bad is bad. PS. pray you or any of your folks don't find yourself in a fix at a Nigerian hospital, then you will realize it ain't just jabbing away at the mouth that gets things done.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 12, 2016
Should the doctor give his ambulance service for free.....wont he fuel it and pay the driver......if he continues giving services for free how will he feed his family. even when they give some patients services on credit, u c d patient escape d hospital without paying a kobo or pay touts to fight d hospital staff...infact some patients are so wicked that they deserve to die a slow and painful death.
If d doctor should render services for free, i think it is right and just for lawyers,engineers, architects to do so too.....even traders should give out their goods for free
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:05am On Oct 12, 2016
toltee4real:
so if they don't belief in immediate burial of the deceased,what should they have done? abandon the corpse in the hospital for Mortuary bill to start accumulating or what? I don't think you read the piece or don't understand their plight?
So your number one is not part of it.

That is exactly what most broke people without such a belief would do. In two or three days they can raise money to take care of that bill.
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by TreasuredLeidy(f): 7:10am On Oct 12, 2016
funnydick:

If your father has been running his business for free since u were born. Try and make use of your brain my sister before it calcifies
if u don't have anything reasonable to say, sharap and stop dragging UR father into this...
Did u make use ur brain when choosing dis ur username?
Use ur brain n recheck d username.
Brainless being

1 Like

Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by TreasuredLeidy(f): 7:14am On Oct 12, 2016
streetzdreamz:
that was her opinion, and she was right!! must you descend this low all cuz your opinion differs?? a public/government hospital to the best of my knowledge ain't a business enterprise you run with the sole aim of maximizing profits!!!!so what giiberish are you spewing?? it should be life first, not money first! most Nigerians have abused that but it still doesn't justify the harsh treatments this hospitals dishes out a times, what will it cost the authorities to convey that corpse?? max is a 20litres gasoline, now look at the unhealthy way the corpse
was transported,say an infection breaks out via that,they start shouting all over media houses,what's bad is bad. PS. pray you or any of your folks don't find yourself in a fix at a Nigerian hospital, then you will realize it ain't just jabbing away at the mouth that gets things done.

Tenk u. U av said it all

1 Like

Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by NokiaN8(m): 7:22am On Oct 12, 2016
The Nigerian government is confused without any direct plan for this economic recession. when they removed fuel subsidy, they promised it wouldnt be long before we wuld start feeling the change(good governance) we voted for.. But it is otherwise. People arise, Nigeria is a name used by few thieves to deceive the masses of good will, but when they are wicked hearted,God's punishment would be on their generations and they shall be fogotten and be blown away as waste products. God arise with your punishment and inflict sorrow on the wicked once in this country(Nigeria).
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by TreasuredLeidy(f): 7:23am On Oct 12, 2016
Bollinger:

You are funny. How is it the hospitals fault? This is the problem with Nigerians. They have no clue about how things are done are doomed to continue to make the same mistakes that have made Nigeria what it is today. Smh.

How are things done? Killing innocent souls n being heartless cos of money? Is dat d right tin to say?

1 Like

Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by OsuGanja(m): 7:23am On Oct 12, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Really?
for real
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by TreasuredLeidy(f): 7:28am On Oct 12, 2016
MedicalSamwise:

U can't blame d doctor.. .. Tho I'm not in support of his action buh do u know some patients after getting deir treatment will RU away without settling deir bills leaving d Hosp in debt... . I can't start explaining to u buh its not totally the doctors fault if they act dah way at times

Note:I'm not in support of it
Hmmmm. good ur not in support of such.
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by bikefab(m): 7:53am On Oct 12, 2016
Very odd things happen.
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by learnedman(m): 8:16am On Oct 12, 2016
Human insensitivity and wickedness,some people die horrible deaths and u wonder why,its callous acts like this that are the root causes.when u show indifference to the dead and their loved ones
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 12, 2016
brandchambers:
This is the type of story that makes you to ask - What happens to our humanity as a people. What would it cost the hospital authority to carry the corpse to her house, if not for the sake of the poor family, at least for the sake of our shared humanity.
hospital is running a business,i guess, if keep helping every one there will be nothing left of the hospital, besides i am sure the dead woman is not complaining.
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 12, 2016
learnedman:
Human insensitivity and wickedness,some people die horrible deaths and u wonder why,its callous acts like this that are the root causes.when u show indifference to the dead and their loved ones
judge may i ask what have been done wrong here? If the hospital which i guess is running a business helps every already DEAD person there will be nothing left of the hospital.
I am sure the dead person would not care how they are transported and how are people going to die a horrible death for not transporting a DEAD person with an Ambulance How do you know they will die horribly? Are you planning to kill them horribly? shocked You made no sense atall!
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 12, 2016
I am sure the dead woman will not notice obviously how she is been transported.
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 12, 2016
ultron1234:
Should the doctor give his ambulance service for free.....wont he fuel it and pay the driver......if he continues giving services for free how will he feed his family. even when they give some patients services on credit, u c d patient escape d hospital without paying a kobo or pay touts to fight d hospital staff...infact some patients are so wicked that they deserve to die a slow and painful death.
If d doctor should render services for free, i think it is right and just for lawyers,engineers, architects to do so too.....even traders should give out their goods for free
Absolutely! I agree totally i mean, if the hopital helps every already DEAD person there will be nothing left to help the living. Besides i did not hear the dead woman complaining.
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by streetzdreamz(m): 9:09am On Oct 12, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:

Tenk u. U av said it all
u WC,some comments are just so odd.
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by LockDown69(m): 9:11am On Oct 12, 2016
and I can clearly see a Government ambulance there. smh! This is what humanity has been reduced to.
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by streetzdreamz(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:

if u don't have anything reasonable to say, sharap and stop dragging UR father into this...
Did u make use ur brain when choosing dis ur username?
Use ur brain n recheck d username.
Brainless being
nicely said.
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by puregrace(m): 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
Ooh God have mercy... One suffers if he's alive n won't still rest well when he's dead. *dis is disheartening *

Hospitals' authorities, staffs, workers are too wicked and heartless.
Dat was how a Doctor refused to attend to a dying patient just because his family dint have enough money to deposit, before they could run helter skelter, d young man passed away.

Now, because of money, these ones have refused to render ambulance service thereby subjecting d dead soul to harsh treatment.
No atom of mercy in them at all.

May God have mercy oooo.
R.I.P to d dead
To even see that the Ambulance is MDGs donated. I give up on them
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by Curvinus(m): 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
When the enemy Bihari is in power, even the dead are not safe.
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by MRLANNISTER(m): 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
We have lost our humanity, sanity and every moral string has been divorced from our psyche. We have become a nation of money chasers vs nobodies. until we wake up and stop worshiping religion and ethnicity alongside money and tribal loyalties we will continue on this free fall. A nation where the impoverished defend their tribal oppressors. A shameless generation where idiocy has replace intelligence. SHAME!!!. cry cry cry
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by Reference(m): 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
So, so, so sad. Poverty is really bad. I weep for them. They should take heart and trust God for better days. Pity.
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by Bollinger(m): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:

How are things done? Killing innocent souls n being heartless cos of money? Is dat d right tin to say?

How exactly did they kill the deceased?
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by brojoshua: 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
A very good and simple means of transportation indeed. And thank God his body got to his house safely. I remember when a dead man was being transported to his town in a plane and the plane crashed and his dead body didn't reach his home town in peace but in pieces and even brought many people to death along with himself
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by TreasuredLeidy(f): 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
Bollinger:

How exactly did they kill the deceased?

I Neva said this Hospital killed d deceased
Read my 1st post n d 2nd 1 which I quoted u with.
When u unnderstand, lemme know

1 Like

Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by Bollinger(m): 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:

I Neva said this Hospital killed d deceased
Read my 1st post n d 2nd 1 which I quoted u with.
When u unnderstand, lemme know

Now i understand. Comprehension is your problem. So what exactly do you mean by your comment below?

TreasuredLeidy:

Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by TreasuredLeidy(f): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
Bollinger:

Now i understand. Comprehension is your problem. So what exactly do you mean by your comment below?

*Killing innocent soul*@my 1st post concerning d Doctor.
*being heartless cos of money* @dtopic..

Plz read well n comprehend next tym before u type....

#Shalom

1 Like

Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by Bollinger(m): 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:

*Killing innocent soul*@my 1st post concerning d Doctor.
*being heartless cos of money* @dtopic..

Plz read well n comprehend next tym before u type....

#Shalom

And still don't realize how disjointed your comments and thought process is. Smh.
Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by TreasuredLeidy(f): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
Bollinger:

And still don't realize how disjointed your comments and thought process is. Smh.

I dnt have any word to tel u again, it's obvious u lack ability to comprehend. Old age i guess.

Quote me again, won't reply, I don't have tym 4 old attention seekers.
Bye, av a nice nyt

1 Like

Re: Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home by Bollinger(m): 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:

I dnt have any word to tel u again, it's obvious u lack ability to comprehend. Old age i guess.

Quote me again, won't reply, I don't have tym 4 old attention seekers.
Bye, av a nice nyt

It's not that. It is often difficult for me to understand people with low IQ. I have tried in the past. It does not work for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case / How A Nairalander's Face Got Burnt While Using Pressure Pot (PICS) / World Dirtiest Man, Amou Haji Has Died In Iran At Age 94 (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.