Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,039 members, 7,845,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

After Buhari’s Daughter, Korede Bello Is Spotted With Sani Abacha’s Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Buhari’s Daughter, Korede Bello Is Spotted With Sani Abacha’s Daughter (1012 Views)

Ernest Asuzu Now Healthy As He Is Spotted At Roban Stores Awka- PICTURE / Abacha’s Daughter Gumsu Defends Stella DimokoKorkus In Fight With Linda Ikeji / Korede Bello Is Don Jazzy's Worst Investment - Fan To Don Jazzy, He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Buhari’s Daughter, Korede Bello Is Spotted With Sani Abacha’s Daughter by Naijahotloaded(m): 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
Korede Bello is currently touring Europe, and was spotted hanging out with former Military Head of State, Sani Abacha‘s daughter, Fatima Gumsu Abacha Fadil, captioning the photo ‘#MummyBellover’.

Recently, the Mavin singer talked about the time he was seen with another Nigerian leader’s daughter, Zahra Buhari, during an interview with netng, saying, ‘She’s a very nice person, she’s definitely passionate about Nigeria. I’m passionate about Nigeria. We’re friends, we’re cool,’ before moving to clarify his relationship with her, saying, ‘I think she’s older than me and the frame of mind I’m in right now, no. She might get married before me, that’s what I’m trying to say.’

He has performed at major cities like Spain, Italy and he’ll wrap up at South Africa for the 2016 MTV MAMAs.

See more pictures...http://naijahotloaded.com/2016/10/11/after-buharis-daughter-korede-bello-is-spotted-with-sani-abachas-daughter/

Re: After Buhari’s Daughter, Korede Bello Is Spotted With Sani Abacha’s Daughter by ammyluv2002(f): 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
Seriously?

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Wedding Invitation Cards Of Zahra Buhari To Ahmed Indimi (photos) / Photos From Zahra Buhari's Bridal Shower / IK Ogbonna’s Bald Head Scores Him A Dorco Shaving Stick Ambassadorial Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.