Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Ozil: Iwobi Is A Mixture Of Okocha And Davids - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ozil: Iwobi Is A Mixture Of Okocha And Davids (625 Views)

Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG / J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ozil: Iwobi Is A Mixture Of Okocha And Davids by Kenneth10110(m): 1:11am On Oct 12, 2016
Mesut Ozil has likened Arsenal team-mate Alex Iwobi to his uncle Jay-Jay Okocha and former Netherlands star Edgar Davids.
Iwobi has become a first-team regular since breaking into Arsene Wenger's plans last term and Ozil has been impressed by the impact he has made.
"He reminds me of his uncle, Okocha," Ozil told
Arsenal Player . "He was a player I loved watching. Alex reminds me of a mixture of him and Davids.
"He is really strong on the ball, also defensively, but he is good in front of goal too. He knows exactly what he can do. He is not scared and does not hide on the pitch.
"He just wants to have fun playing football and that really shows on the pitch, and also in training.
"He is developing really well and if he continues the way he has been playing the whole season, he will really enhance his game.
"The manager knows exactly how good he is and I wish him all the best. He is really young and is on a really good path."
Iwobi has provided three assists in seven appearances in 2016-17.

Re: Ozil: Iwobi Is A Mixture Of Okocha And Davids by Kenneth10110(m): 1:12am On Oct 12, 2016

Re: Ozil: Iwobi Is A Mixture Of Okocha And Davids by Lastking147(m): 1:14am On Oct 12, 2016
A mix of Okocha the
Ozil is High on Alausa Weed
Re: Ozil: Iwobi Is A Mixture Of Okocha And Davids by Kenneth10110(m): 1:17am On Oct 12, 2016
Lastking147:
A mix of Okocha the Ozil is High on Alausa Weed
Ozil is right Iwobi is like Jay Jay
Re: Ozil: Iwobi Is A Mixture Of Okocha And Davids by menix(m): 1:29am On Oct 12, 2016
Kenneth10110:

Ozil is right Iwobi is like Jay Jay

Pls how
Ayam not understanding...
Re: Ozil: Iwobi Is A Mixture Of Okocha And Davids by Kenneth10110(m): 1:36am On Oct 12, 2016
menix:

Pls how
Ayam not understanding...
He is a professional just like jay jay was. Iwobi and iheanacho is the future of Super Eagles.

(1) (Reply)

Ighalo, Success Are Now My Enemies, Says Algeria’s Guedioura Ahead Nigeria Clash / Get Fit Zone( Aerobics, Exercise, Fitness, Workout) / Obafemi Martins Turns 32 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.