Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:03 AM

Actress Rita Edochie Claps Back At Followers Hating On Her Makeup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Rita Edochie Claps Back At Followers Hating On Her Makeup (1419 Views)

Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery / Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste / #bbnaija: “we See Nobody” – Alex To Those Hating On Her Relationship With Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Rita Edochie Claps Back At Followers Hating On Her Makeup by Anitapretty: 4:25am On Oct 12, 2016
Rita Edochie, Veteran Nollywood actress posted her photo on IG and followers criticized her makeup. Well, she had a GRAND SLAM reply for them all. Read what she wrote below:

"One man's meat.....when you see most of them that are almost NUDE, you don't say anything because they are the kind of PICTURES you all like. You will keep seeing my makeup (BLACK PENCIL) and will keep getting scared until you get off or you learn how to mind your business. Chaaaaiiiii i LOVE myself so so much".

http://www.uchesdiaries.com/2016/10/actress-rita-edochie-claps-back-at.html

Re: Actress Rita Edochie Claps Back At Followers Hating On Her Makeup by HungerBAD: 4:31am On Oct 12, 2016
Interesting.

The make up do not bother me, i am more irritated with the state of the untidiness of her bedroom.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Rita Edochie Claps Back At Followers Hating On Her Makeup by Chanchit: 5:29am On Oct 12, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

The make up do not bother me, i am more irritated with the state of the untidiness of her bedroom.

Na wa o! Make up battle never finish but you don migrate enter her bedroom, oya wait on top bed while she tidy the bedroom for you.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Rita Edochie Claps Back At Followers Hating On Her Makeup by Amberon: 5:47am On Oct 12, 2016
These so called stars aren't worth it. Just look at that bedroom. So dirty and disorderly.

And that makeup has to be the worst. Who did that to her? Thirsty woman.
Re: Actress Rita Edochie Claps Back At Followers Hating On Her Makeup by BaeBella(f): 7:23am On Oct 12, 2016
this kind make up get as e be
Re: Actress Rita Edochie Claps Back At Followers Hating On Her Makeup by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 12, 2016
The make-up is truly fùcked up..the eyelashes tho grin

The room sef be like pig house
Re: Actress Rita Edochie Claps Back At Followers Hating On Her Makeup by youngberry001(m): 8:23am On Oct 12, 2016
Jarizod:
The make-up is truly fùcked up..the eyelashes tho grin

The room sef be like pig house
pig house""....hehehehehehe grin
Re: Actress Rita Edochie Claps Back At Followers Hating On Her Makeup by Came: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2016
Mama who do you this Ojuju calabar makeup ? Make the person take time ooooo
Re: Actress Rita Edochie Claps Back At Followers Hating On Her Makeup by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 12, 2016
youngberry001:
pig house""....hehehehehehe grin

Na so now cheesy
Re: Actress Rita Edochie Claps Back At Followers Hating On Her Makeup by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

- dirty room environment
- dirty lip sticks
- thrash eye pencil marks
Re: Actress Rita Edochie Claps Back At Followers Hating On Her Makeup by nuelzy: 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
dis make up is sooo mgbekeish......

btw... dnt think dat is her room.. cos
with her magnanimous behind and chest... she wont sit properly on those high heels...

dirty room tho... shame to the occupant...

as if am better gringrin
Re: Actress Rita Edochie Claps Back At Followers Hating On Her Makeup by nikkypearl(f): 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
But mama,to be factual,your make up look ridiculous ma grin

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be Love,see What This Guy Is Drinking While Girlfriend Eat Fried Rice / Why My Marriage Didn’t Last – Chika Ike / Why I Released Rara- Tekno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.