Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo (10399 Views)

Boko Haram Attack Survivor Begins School After Spinal Cord Surgery (Photos) / Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu / Buhari's Absence Made Me Love V.P Prof. Osinbajo - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 12, 2016
ehn
Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by AyLuxury(m): 9:00am On Oct 12, 2016
Initially they promised to start by September, now this month. Keeping my. fingers crossed and watching in 3D.
Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by ancientbanana: 9:00am On Oct 12, 2016
My prediction, it's will occur in d north because it has been in existence since 2010 were dey paid students 3k then. Dis food program is for d north n little bit of d West n it will not b Given to d south n in general d programme may not last for more than a year.
Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by pweetychyka(f): 9:00am On Oct 12, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Join me in Observing dear grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
#maimobrodadon'tgoandembezzlein2019 ooooooo
Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by Vaxt(m): 9:00am On Oct 12, 2016
Hmm
Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by mangojuice(m): 9:01am On Oct 12, 2016
pweetychyka:

What I wrote is as simple as ABC!
'I read a news saying they will begin to feed school children as at last month. Today same news & I asked if it's now an every month news headline'

Pls tell me, wats difficult to understand?
ignore the dullard. you know zombies behave like their commander in chief. no sense of comprehension.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by deebrain(m): 9:01am On Oct 12, 2016
I respect you as a pastor. As a politician, you are below average. As our vice president, you are a disappointment.

Kindly just hold your peace. We are pulling through despite your excuse of leadership. All talk and tortoise action.

3 Likes

Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by copiescopy(m): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2016
tongue

Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by Saintp(m): 9:05am On Oct 12, 2016
what is the essence of this stupid program sef? Will it not be an avenue to settle some big heads and make them richer? This would breed another corruption. We don't need this nonsense now. they should focus on fixing the economy and other things will fall into place.
Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:06am On Oct 12, 2016
pweetychyka:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
#maimobrodadon'tgoandembezzlein2019 ooooooo

Lol my principal will not do that he's a noble man and the current ethics committee chairman in the Red chamber grin
Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by ephi123(f): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2016
DaBullIT:

Honestly?? Read what you wrote again, I won't trade insults with you

You won't trade insults but you were the first to pick on her comment and call it no sense as well as nonsense. And now after pweetychyka floored you, you are talking about not trading insults. Finish what you started nah.

1 Like

Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by Kangol99(m): 9:10am On Oct 12, 2016
Good
Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by oolalekan1560(m): 9:12am On Oct 12, 2016
Can someone please go and check the calendar at Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by MistaBabz: 9:12am On Oct 12, 2016
Our leaders have been lying since 1900. Anyway we are still waiting
Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by Geogeo1: 9:13am On Oct 12, 2016
We have been hearing this since the beginning of the year. The government is full of lies. Even pastor is not helping matters.
Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by ArabMopol(m): 9:18am On Oct 12, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Nice
this mere commissioner and yahoo yahoo pastor, God has reserved a special place for him in hell fire...
in-fact he will be in northern hell fire, one of the reasons we having discover crude oil in Northern Nigeria is because devil is heating up northern hell fire with crude deposits suppose to found in northern Nigeria for our politicians... I pity gullible Zombies that will buy this lies
Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by uzolexis(f): 9:24am On Oct 12, 2016
We will, we will, almost 2 years after being sworn in,they are still saying we will....rubbish!!!!!
Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by DaBullIT(m): 9:28am On Oct 12, 2016
ephi123:

You won't trade insults but you were the first to pick on her comment and call it no sense as well as nonsense. And now after pweetychyka floored you, you are talking about not trading insults. Finish what you started nah.

Floored who?

Gbeborun who call you? I've explained my response to her and I'm done with that

No sense = nonsense is technically not an insult but you wouldn't know that because you are always jumping around threads to look for who will stoop low enough to engage you

I'm done with you, bye for now
Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by Danosky502: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2016
DaBullIT:

For being a good girl, I'll devote time to explain to you, one of the links your supporters provided from punch clearly explained why the launch was postponed / why the program did not begin

Osinbanjo speaking through his media aide established that low oil price and inability to finance the budget is why the launch was delayed

And its a common sense thing, the program among others are yet to be financed, not up to 3 trillion that is less than 50% of budget has been financed so far, how would they launch a program that is basically dependent on money when there's no money
so r u nw telin me dat d expected funds dat were meant to finance d project s nw ready
Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by DaBullIT(m): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2016
pweetychyka:

Thanks for taking your tym to explain.

A quick one, Wat has happened to all the stolen money that has been refunded?

Ask the Minister of finance, not me
Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by DaBullIT(m): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2016
Danosky502:
so r u nw telin me dat d expected funds dat were meant to finance d project s nw ready

Read the post, you'll probably be able to answer your own rhetoric questions you might have lined up for other people as well
Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by Lilimax(f): 9:34am On Oct 12, 2016
Feeding kor feeding ni. I pity anybody wet go allow im pikin eat that Recession Infested food embarassed No be me because eno go pass yeye jollof rice and ishi azu embarassed (head of fish)
Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by ephi123(f): 9:44am On Oct 12, 2016
DaBullIT:

Floored who?

Gbeborun who call you? I've explained my response to her and I'm done with that

No sense = nonsense is technically not an insult but you wouldn't know that because you are always jumping around threads to look for who will stoop low enough to engage you

I'm done with you, bye for now

Please please please, take a seat. Was it pleasantries you were trading when calling someone else's comment no sense? undecided
Stoop low? hehehehe who placed you on a pedestal? Take it easy so you don't fall down cheesy
What a joker cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by DaBullIT(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2016
ephi123:

Please please please, take a seat. Was it pleasantries you were trading when calling someone else's comment no sense? undecided
Stoop low? hehehehe who placed you on a pedestal? Take it easy so you don't fall down cheesy
What a joker cheesy cheesy

Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by ephi123(f): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=DaBullIT post=50130580][/quote]

lmaoooo, e pain am! tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by loomer: 9:50am On Oct 12, 2016
Naija for life
Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by drkells(m): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2016
Bros abeg read post before comment...last month they said next month. Which is now.. Thanks
pweetychyka:
Abeg na every month dem dey begin?

Read same news last month!
Today again same thing
Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by 2pacamarushakur(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2016
ojun50:
Plsssssssss can some1 advice dis guy to close is mouth. Na very month them they start
Dem don program am
Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by sunnyside16(m): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2016
every month since february 2015, we are set, we are begining, we will we will we will. Too much talk with less actions
Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by ojun50(m): 10:33am On Oct 12, 2016
2pacamarushakur:

Dem don program am

i tire oh,
Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by pweetychyka(f): 10:44am On Oct 12, 2016
DaBullIT:

Ask the Minister of finance, not me

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: FG Begins School Feeding Programme This Month – Prof Osinbajo by pweetychyka(f): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2016
drkells:
Bros abeg read post before comment...last month they said next month. Which is now.. Thanks

I read it well before commenting.....

Mind u, dis news has been up since June undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bode George: Nigerians Will Regret If Tinubu Becomes President In 2023 / 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu / Max Gbanite And CBN Governor Sanusi On Channels TV - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.