Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu (10413 Views)

#LiberalizeGunEights: Polls Reveal Nigerians Yearn For Gun Legalization - SR / Nigerians Will Yearn For Buhari When He Leaves Office, Says Garba Shehu / APC Intensifies Campaign For Mascot, Stresses Infrastructure, Welfare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by Metrix147: 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
The governorship candidate of Action Peoples Party (APP) in Abia State, Hon. Mascot Kalu has said he fits well into what the people are yearning for in filling the leadership vacuum in the state.

Mascot, a former chief of staff said he is young, vibrant, and energetic, expressing hope that he will emerge victorious at the March 18 governorship election in the state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sc3qBRbX7o

"I fit the profile of what Abia people are looking for, they want a young man who is experienced, I am a young man, I am experienced.

"So I fit the profile of what the people want, it will be a very competitive election, I hope to still come out standing tall", he told reporters shortly after the signing of peace accord among the governorship candidates on Thursday in Umuahia, the state capital.

Mascot said he is committed to the peace and stability of the state as someone who has not been associated at any point with acts of violence.

He commended the electoral management body, the Independent National Electoral Commission INEC for shifting the date of the election from March 11 to 18 in order to get it right especially with regard to the reconfiguration of the Bimodal Voter Accreditation System (BVAS) after the presidential and National Assembly elections.

He noted that the Feb. 25 National Assembly and Presidential polls witnessed logistics challenges, particularly with the late arrival of materials experienced, which resulted in elections continuing till late in the night, a development he said could give room to shenanigans and malpractices.

Mascot while urging INEC to adhere to their promises of conducting a free and fair governorship and state assembly elections said the 2023 election is an improvement from that of 2019.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/2023-governorship-im-a-perfect-fit-for-what-abians-yearn-for-mascot-kalu/

1 Like

Re: 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by obi4eze(m): 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ellu P is what we want. Wait for your time sir.

44 Likes

Re: 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by BossGerald: 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2023
All I can tell you is...

Vote Elupi from top to bottom

44 Likes

Re: 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by Bluntguy: 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
My first choice is Alex Otti of Eluu P. Mamacracy will not happen in Abia again.

47 Likes

Re: 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by HeadNigga: 5:37am On Mar 10, 2023
No, you fit the profile of what your elder brother, orjibuzor kalu, wants for Ndi Abia. Going by his performance, I doubt if Abians want you. After all your brother was very young as a governor but he still failed. Ordinary ukwu mango at Ariaria he couldn't fix

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by Evergreen4(m): 5:40am On Mar 10, 2023
After your brother finished Abia state, you're coming to finish it katakpata cheesy.

23 Likes

Re: 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by Mindlog: 5:41am On Mar 10, 2023
Mascot plan is to win with APP then decamp to APC to join his elder brother Orji Uzor Kalu, who is bankrolling him.😆😆😆

16 Likes

Re: 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by donprinyo(m): 5:41am On Mar 10, 2023
Elupee

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by Alwaysachick: 5:42am On Mar 10, 2023
The Kalu's have done nothing for Abians but enrich their pockets. Please flush him out.

Abia state is not a family business.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by CHANNELStv2020: 5:44am On Mar 10, 2023
I no won see anything kalu for abia again.

17 Likes

Re: 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by DispatcherLagos: 5:44am On Mar 10, 2023
You want to be governor while your elder brother is senator, do people reason at all?

Uche ogah wants to be governor while his younger brother is a house of representatives member, do people reason at all?

That was how Okorocha wanted his son in-law to succeed him while he goes to senate but ndi imo resisted him

13 Likes

Re: 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by Dshocker(m): 5:44am On Mar 10, 2023
He looks exactly like Orji Uzor Kalu.

Well if this is his son, please Abia people should run away from him, because the father his father is amongst the people that brought Abia state to the ruins it is today.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:44am On Mar 10, 2023
Interesting
Re: 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by Mindlog: 5:46am On Mar 10, 2023
Dshocker:
He looks exactly like Orji Uzor Kalu.

Well if this is his son, please Abia people should run away from him, because the father his father is amongst the people that brought Abia state to the ruins it is today.

He is the younger brother.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by mekybabe1: 5:49am On Mar 10, 2023
I'm voting Engr. Enyinnaya Nwafor of YPP.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by sukkot: 5:54am On Mar 10, 2023
mekybabe1:
I'm voting Engr. Enyinnaya Nwafor of YPP.
VOTE ELUPEE

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by accordadoga(f): 5:57am On Mar 10, 2023
Abia election is not their problem..

Taking over Lagos is their problem..

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by spencekat(m): 6:02am On Mar 10, 2023
obi4eze:
Ellu P is what we want. Wait for your time sir.
Former governor's bro does not have any turn in Abia .

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by Geonigga(m): 6:02am On Mar 10, 2023
Anything Kalu should be rejected by Abians

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by Munzy14(m): 6:07am On Mar 10, 2023
CHANNELStv2020:
I no won see anything kalu for abia again.
And orji...😂😂😂😂

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by AntiChristian: 6:11am On Mar 10, 2023
grin
Re: 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by uncleck: 6:12am On Mar 10, 2023
Among all the contestants, oga you're the worst
Re: 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by germaphobe(m): 6:17am On Mar 10, 2023
i can never vote this man, all his interviews and manifesto are trash to me. the only competent candidate is the ypp guy, he looks like someone who knows what he's doing. but i'm scared that "ndi ellu p" would blindly vote alex otti cus of peter obi.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by Passionate888: 6:18am On Mar 10, 2023
Alex Otti

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by PeggySandas(f): 6:20am On Mar 10, 2023
Tinubu should be blamed, he stole abia state money and divert it for personal use. We will never allow sanwo-olu be re-elected, all the IGR in imo state has be transfered to Tinubu's pocket.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by t33why: 6:22am On Mar 10, 2023
The guys name is mascot really, wow

1 Like

Re: 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by Nice2023(m): 6:38am On Mar 10, 2023
Electing Mascot is like taking us back to the days of being govern by criminals.

Mascot family is the real reason why god-fatherism has survived in Abia politics till this day. Very wicked family that only supports u if u can swear allegiance to their mother through diabolical means.

It's really worrisome then.

Many politicians who wanted to do what was right died mysteriously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by khalling2008: 6:43am On Mar 10, 2023
I hope this man will not distribute kerosene to their people when he wins.

We don't want any governor that will not perform in the potopoto region because the immigration of igbo Christians to the southwest, the northern state is too much for the past 8yrs. Enough is enough, everybody should stay in their state and develop their states.
Re: 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by haybhi1(m): 6:44am On Mar 10, 2023
No. They won't take their time to focus on you or what you can do. They are busy mulling over how to take over Lagos, through Chinedu Gbadebo Vivour.

PeggySandas:
Tinubu should be blamed, he stole abia state money and divert it for personal use. We will never allow sanwo-olu be re-elected, all the IGR in imo state has be transfered to Tinubu's pocket.

Lol. Tinubu is faulty for everything befalling them in the south eastern states na... lol

1 Like

Re: 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by DankemzI(m): 6:52am On Mar 10, 2023
Father stole like crazy, now the son wants to deplete what the father remained.
Ndi Abia vote Elluuu P top to bottom

1 Like

Re: 2023 Governorship: I'm A Perfect Fit For What Abians Yearn For — Mascot Kalu by YourNextLevel(m): 6:52am On Mar 10, 2023
Wanna steal like the brother

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Approves Bonus For LAWMA Sweepers / National Intelligence Agency (NIA): The Enemy Within??? / Kayode Fayemi Meets Jacob Zuma Of South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.