Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful (77408 Views)

Tony Umez Poses With His 4 Daughters / Tony Umez And Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary / Tony Umez Flaunts His 4 Daughters (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2016
Jarizod:

something wey I don do tey tey..I don dey kpansh am for my mind gan grin
Baba u don't craze finish oh, please don't waste Vaseline nor suffer innocent rod this morning oh wink
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by ArabMopol(m): 10:17am On Oct 12, 2016
Rhymez:
This photo has made everyone to ask questions like "Is she his daughter or another upcoming actress?"

The resemblance is obvious.

Even Bovi was drooling grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLcQ2O7B_KG/

http://www.eagleeyesgist.com.ng/2016/10/adorable-photo-of-tony-umez-and-his.html?m=1
Tony umez my prospective father in-law... we gonna rock that girl
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by rozayx5(m): 10:18am On Oct 12, 2016
when i say there are bombshells out there that would make Omosexy look average, people doubt me shocked shocked shocked

this babe set no be here
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 12, 2016
Jarizod:
she fine asf kiss

And those boobsies.. Dayummm #yummy smiley
U MADE ME GO BACK TO SEE THE BOOBS...MY JAW DROPPED.grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by DONADAMS(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2016
nna...dz babe fyn sha...ibos can fyn tru tru!!
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by misscall247: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2016
ashewoboy:
To fvck her just dey my mindcheesy.
Bro no much difference from d ones u ve bn hitin .........so just admire d facial appearance.
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by CSTR2: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2016
Kelechi iheanacho or Alex Iwobi should get her digits, since the beautiful Igbo girls are marrying footballers nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by fegben(m): 10:26am On Oct 12, 2016
nice 1
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by Donpoker9(m): 10:32am On Oct 12, 2016
DESNAT:
U MADE ME GO BACK TO SEE THE BOOBS...MY JAW DROPPED.grin

baba hw fa na
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Baba u don't craze finish oh, please don't waste Vaseline nor suffer innocent rod this morning oh wink

grin grin grin

Baddest cheesy
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by Kenneth10110(m): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2016
First time I'll ever admit i have a crush. I pray we meet
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by Princemanuel(m): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2016
La Bae la hot ... Those Re quality titts tho...

Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by Princemanuel(m): 11:06am On Oct 12, 2016
nikkypearl:
Woow!!she is a beauty to behold..

In other news,I am also an adorable and grown sexy daughter of MrJoseph embarassed
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by miketayo(m): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2016
olylove:
Men.... Dis girl resemble omotola ohhh... Abi na my eyes?

i was abt to say the same thing
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2016
olylove:
Men.... Dis girl resemble omotola ohhh... Abi na my eyes?
No be your eyes oo......At d initial sight I thought she was Meraiah
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2016
Tony umez daughter? Bovi must be high maybe after smoking cow dung shes an actress in nollywood based in asaba check her handle on ig @descushiel ,tony umez daughter kor kanayo o kanayo grandmother ni

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by Graceinmel: 11:16am On Oct 12, 2016
I think say na only me see am, mhen... She resemble Omotala ohhh. Infact I don dey suspect Tony n Omotala
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 11:17am On Oct 12, 2016
Haaaa modaran dis girl might send nollywood actors to early grave
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by TerrorSquad147: 11:22am On Oct 12, 2016
nikkypearl:

In other news,I am also an adorable and grown sexy daughter of MrJoseph embarassed
who's Mr Joseph?? Is it the name of that new soap? grin
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by shizzy7(f): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2016
She's not his biological daughter,

Its for a movie duurhhh...
She's his daughter on set. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 12, 2016
gudluckgreat:
Men no dey carry their daughters play... Especially the first one grin

Dts not his daughter though. This is his family below

1 Like

Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by Dantee005(m): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2016
LAWD HAV MERCY... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by ashewoboy(m): 11:39am On Oct 12, 2016
misscall247:
Bro no much difference from d ones u ve bn hitin .........so just admire d facial appearance.

just imagine ma dick on that her lapscheesy. Mehn, the girl dey well.

Btw, e be like say you be runz girl? Which one be misscall247? You dey on the road 247? Na wa oh.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by AnaCheks(m): 11:41am On Oct 12, 2016
nikkypearl:

You are adorable and beautiful, but d sexy, me no gbadu
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by dansantus1986(m): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2016
Pretty thing... She resemble Omotola
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by ozodimgba(m): 11:47am On Oct 12, 2016
Wow wow, if her Aba is like this who knows how d Umuahia looks like? Just thinking aloud
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by rosalieene(f): 11:50am On Oct 12, 2016
This girl is so damn. pretty!!
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by KingRex1(m): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2016
She looks like omotola.. Thrs somfn fishy here
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by Adetayo1978(m): 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
His daughter is not only beautiful but also has lovely boobs which can be detected from the shape.
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by misscall247: 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
ashewoboy:

just imagine ma dick on that her lapscheesy. Mehn, the girl dey well.

Btw, e be like say you be runz girl? Which one be misscall247? You dey on the road 247? Na wa oh.
I'm a guy
Re: Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful by ashewoboy(m): 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
misscall247:
I'm a guy

na wa oh. Why you con dey bear bear feminine name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring / Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her / Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.