Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring (77408 Views)

Na Person Husband O”- Fans Drag Uju Okoli Over Her Loved-up Moment With Frederic / Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him / Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by freelansa: 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
Actress Princess Shyngle has shown the face of the man who proposed to her last week and gave her a diamond ring.

Princess Shyngle shared a picture showing her kissing her man, Frederic Badji, who grabbed her tiny waist from behind.

She also shared another video showing the both of them cruising like lovebirds in a car.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ruRMfHx0L/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://wotzup.ng/princess-shyngle-unveils-the-man-who-proposed-to-her-with-a-diamond-ring/

1 Like

Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by cenaman(m): 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
No bi oluwa burna again?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by Tuoyofelix(m): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hope it lasts

11 Likes

Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by Aonkuuse(m): 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
Diamond ring, after one month we will only hear crash.

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
Why is she feeling insecure, abi she no trust her friends or he is just another chop and clean mouth guy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by obaobakinging: 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
HOE...LO...SHOOO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by freelansa: 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by rentAcock(m): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
I thought they said Burna boy was dating her. I like her small waist o, I just hope it wouldn't be a problem during child birth.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by 2shure: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
MFD.... sept 2019
EXP.... depends on styles

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
wanted for Theft in the USA. later the mumu lady will come scream fake life

https://law.justia.com/cases/new-york/appellate-division-first-department/2019/8942-2641-15.html

11 Likes

Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by MrAnele(m): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
We are watching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by brainworkng: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
Worwor girl living fake life. I pray it lasts. grin

33 Likes

Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by ZombieTAMER: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
Rubbish

How can this stop Buhari from wasting tax payers money travelling upandan

4 Likes

Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by superior1: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
Tiny waist.

I hope the man remains through her spinal cord troubles in the future. Won’t bet on it though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by MYBLOCUS: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
Yeye dey smell �

1 Like

Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by iWasNotHere(m): 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
Baba just wan bleep and pass.

8 Likes

Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by uyams(m): 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
seems the guy is afraid to hold the waist least it breaks in the last pics

12 Likes

Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by Officialgarri: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
This is a reminder that Our own Burna boy has overstretched her punna before representing us overseas.....

Thank you

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by solmusdesigns: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
grin

May God forgive me, i dont find this girl attractive

8 Likes

Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by Antoeni(m): 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
Another 6 Months Wedding Loading.....

1 Like

Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by Onyi22(f): 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
Tuoyofelix:
Hope it lasts
Yes it will last
Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by femtex007(m): 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
1.Can he satisfy her sexual urge?
2.Can she give birth with this tiny waist

2 Likes

Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by ursullalinda(f): 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
This world eh, so many decent girls are praying day and night for a life partner, virgins are getting married to paupers. Life has no formula just live it and don't expect all good things because u 're good but wen u luk back you will proud of U

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by Bukayot: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ok
Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by Onyi22(f): 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
solmusdesigns:
May God forgive me, i dont find this girl attractive
She doesn't even know u exist

3 Likes

Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by feckylicious: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
Tuoyofelix:
Hope it lasts
it will
Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by franchasng: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
Congrats to both parties cheesy
Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by nextstep(m): 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
Instead of admiring her shape, I feel somehow put off... I saw this chick pushing car in one of Broda Shaggi's skits, and I was even afraid the waist will break.

This is an honest question oh: can this lady bear children? I mean, is there space in the pelvic area? Did she do operation or was she born like that?

I'm answering my own question: apparently she did operation to remove 5 ribs.... well to each their own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by spafu(m): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Pk
Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by slawomir: 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Okay
Re: Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring by solmusdesigns: 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Onyi22:

She doesn't even know u exist

Thats cos the world has about 7 billion people who dont have to know each other or find each other attractive, you should be smart to figure that out if you aint a Dunce

45 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her / Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) / Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.