Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

Now Recruiting? Let Your Phone Get You The Job. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Now Recruiting? Let Your Phone Get You The Job. (673 Views)

My Friend Was Fired because Of Me Should I Quit The Job Also? Advice Pls / **Metallic Business Cards! Let Your Cards Speak For You!!** / What Are The Job Opportunities For Microbiologist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now Recruiting? Let Your Phone Get You The Job. by wumfab(m): 8:11am On Oct 20, 2009
Send your
Full Name, Phone No, Location, Age, Sex, Email Address, Highest Qualification, Course Studied

and Grade add other details if you want to.

in the order listed above seprated by commas to 0702-302-5159.

eg Taju Lawal*08056743422*Ikeja,Lagos*25*Male*lawalt@yahoo.com*HND*Botany*Upper

Credit*Speaks english and french with computer knowledge

send your details now to 0702-302-5159. Tell a friend about it today or simply send

their details.

note: we are a recruiting firm.

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Place For An Horticulturist? / Your Experience With Your Employer/client's Child Fustrating You: / Help Needed Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.