Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,224 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Buhari Has Betrayed Those Who Voted Him To Power – Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Betrayed Those Who Voted Him To Power – Aisha Buhari (1442 Views)

“I Will Vote Buhari In 2019 As A Pay Back To All That Voted Him In 2015" - Lady / JUST IN!!! “APC Has Betrayed Me”, Okorocha Cries Out, Threatens To Decamp / This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Betrayed Those Who Voted Him To Power – Aisha Buhari by tommykiwi(m): 6:56am On Oct 12, 2016
The wife of the Presi­dent Aisha Buhari, has said that her husband is surrounded by people who are reaping from where they did not sow.
In an interview with the Hausa Service of the Brit­ish Broadcasting Service (BBC) which was partially aired Tuesday morning, Mrs Buhari said: “This worries us a lot now. Be­cause they believe they are the ones who suffered, but are nowhere today. Those who didn’t do any­thing who don’t even have voter’s card are the ones in position, doing every­thing.”

What I am afraid for them is the rebellion of 15 million people,” in what is believed to be an allusion to the number of the people who voted the president into power.

Asked whether the President knows those causing the problems for his government, she said: “Whether he knows or he doesn’t know, those who voted for him know. There is nothing I will tell him. He can see. Among all the people he selected, if he is asked among 50 people, he doesn’t know 45. I don’t know them despite staying with him for 25 years.”

source....http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/buhari-has-betrayed-those-who-voted-him-to-power-aisha-buhari/

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Those Who Voted Him To Power – Aisha Buhari by talktrue1(m): 6:57am On Oct 12, 2016
I will comment in the next 3 days if she did not deny the statement

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Those Who Voted Him To Power – Aisha Buhari by IykeChukz(m): 6:57am On Oct 12, 2016
This is why I wail oh...

Asked whether the President knows those causing the problems for his government, she said: “Whether he knows or he doesn’t know, those who voted for him know. There is nothing I will tell him. He can see. Among all the people he selected, if he is asked among 50 people, he doesn’t know 45. I don’t know them despite staying with him for 25 years.”

Sia Baba.. is this what we bargained?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Those Who Voted Him To Power – Aisha Buhari by tommykiwi(m): 6:58am On Oct 12, 2016
Thank God you know that too....the Dullard have failed all Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Those Who Voted Him To Power – Aisha Buhari by mekd: 6:58am On Oct 12, 2016
How true is this
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Those Who Voted Him To Power – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 12, 2016
shocked
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Those Who Voted Him To Power – Aisha Buhari by powerfulsettingz: 7:00am On Oct 12, 2016
Link or I slap ya face @op

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Those Who Voted Him To Power – Aisha Buhari by zukky79: 7:03am On Oct 12, 2016
ok
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Those Who Voted Him To Power – Aisha Buhari by Realist2: 7:03am On Oct 12, 2016
Op did she realy said that ?, i dont want to believe that this Woman is at the verge of joining the Wailers club.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Those Who Voted Him To Power – Aisha Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 7:04am On Oct 12, 2016
Mynd44 this is false information, lalasticlala, seun
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Those Who Voted Him To Power – Aisha Buhari by Pierocash(m): 7:10am On Oct 12, 2016
Wailers at it again.Wailers and lies be like identical twins
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Those Who Voted Him To Power – Aisha Buhari by bonechamberlain(m): 7:16am On Oct 12, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Those Who Voted Him To Power – Aisha Buhari by Emycord: 7:17am On Oct 12, 2016
I hate buhari but e never reach like this to hell with op yo hell with buhari . *Sneezes hard* sorry op am allergic to bullshit
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Those Who Voted Him To Power – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 12, 2016
DaBullIT:

Shut up, how do you know, or is it that you didn't see the link....... wake up before its too late, cabals have taken over this country as usual

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Those Who Voted Him To Power – Aisha Buhari by Julietcutie(f): 7:18am On Oct 12, 2016
hmm why I am finding it hard to believe she said that
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Those Who Voted Him To Power – Aisha Buhari by izombie(m): 7:18am On Oct 12, 2016
Is aisha now wailing? Anyways, just as someone said. Lets wait for 3 days and see what happens.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Those Who Voted Him To Power – Aisha Buhari by Mynd44: 7:19am On Oct 12, 2016
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Those Who Voted Him To Power – Aisha Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 7:25am On Oct 12, 2016
GreatSE:

Shut up, how do you know, or is it that you didn't see the link....... wake up before its too late, cabals have taken over this country as usual

Common go and sit down at a corner when your elders are talking, that link always propagates fake news, I've been on nl long enough to tell the fake sources from the real ones
Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Those Who Voted Him To Power – Aisha Buhari by OgatheTop: 7:25am On Oct 12, 2016
Good news

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Betrayed Those Who Voted Him To Power – Aisha Buhari by dunkem21(m): 7:25am On Oct 12, 2016
DaBullIT:

Mynd44, don't mind the people that want you to put this on the FP .. NL will cease to exist if you do ..

cc: Seunmsg

(1)

Customs To Commence Online Auction Of Seized Goods / A Biafran New Convert, Rita In Tears Begged Nnamdi Kanu For Forgiveness (photos) / Breaking News:- Prof Babalola Borishade, Ex Minister, Dies In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.