Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,946 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Nairabet New Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairabet New Scam (2980 Views)

COVID-19: Nairabet Donates 50 Million To Agents / New Scam Method On Paxful / Nairabet Account Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairabet New Scam by Emezy(m): 9:09am On Oct 12, 2016
Good morning Nigerians, let me just go to the point. Nairabet deducted my winnings without any reason. I staked 7 matches in accumulation, 6 out of 7 won and i cashed out before the Last game started which was Spain. I was credited 14,301 and 1000 naira was deducted because i staked with the 1000 naira bonus nairabet gave so i was left with 13,301. I logged in my account on Monday morning to stake a game but lo and behold my winnings have be cleared. I wrote to support and was told it will be forwarded to the unit in charge. I called the cc and was told same thing but this morning i called and the guy that picked was telling me that the games i picked was wrongly uploaded and so my winnings are void. The games i picked were Plymouth to win either half , TNS to win, cork city to win, Nigeria DNB, Egypt WEH, Croatia win and Spain win. But i cashed out before Spain played. Please i want to know if anyone experience this or is nairabet scamming me.

Re: Nairabet New Scam by akinalabi(m): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2016
Emezy:
Good morning Nigerians, let me just go to the point. Nairabet deducted my winnings without any reason. I staked 7 matches in accumulation, 6 out of 7 won and i cashed out before the Last game started which was Spain. I was credited 14,301 and 1000 naira was deducted because i staked with the 1000 naira bonus nairabet gave so i was left with 13,301. I logged in my account on Monday morning to stake a game but lo and behold my winnings have be cleared. I wrote to support and was told it will be forwarded to the unit in charge. I called the cc and was told same thing but this morning i called and the guy that picked was telling me that the games i picked was wrongly uploaded and so my winnings are void. The games i picked were Plymouth to win either half , TNS to win, cork city to win, Nigeria DNB, Egypt WEH, Croatia win and Spain win. But i cashed out before Spain played. Please i want to know if anyone experience this or is nairabet scamming me.

Thank you for taking out time to write this.

It would have been easier to help you sort this out if you had written your user ID in your complaint.

By only mentioning the issue you are experiencing without your username, no one will be able to know what is going on.

Kindly help us by giving us your username.

Cheers.
Re: Nairabet New Scam by Emezy(m): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2016
akinalabi:

It would have been easier to help you sort this out if you had written your user ID in your complaint.

By only mentioning the issue you are experiencing without your username , no one will be able to know what is going on.

Cheers.

My username :emezy
Re: Nairabet New Scam by frisky2good(m): 9:40am On Oct 12, 2016
For responding so quickly, I am really impressed.

akinalabi:

By only mentioning the issue you are experiencing without your username, no one will be able to know what is going on.

Cheers.
Re: Nairabet New Scam by Pureheart91(m): 10:32am On Oct 12, 2016
Akinlabi, wat is hapenin to ur Payout option. I payed paidout since monday and nothing to show till present day.

Please act swiftly n remedy such
Re: Nairabet New Scam by denbaba: 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
I deposited 1,000naira on the 9th October using my
GTbank ATM card yet I have not been credited I have
contacted customer care and wrote to support yet no help. you better fund my acct because my bank said nairabet was credited... my username is Luckydon.

From the records I'm not the only victim you have done this deposit scam to. I am giving u till the end of today to do something about this or else me and my colleagues will be
employing d services of lawyers for a class action on
your company!!
enough is enough

3 Likes

Re: Nairabet New Scam by Lunchour: 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
denbaba:
I deposited 1,000naira on the 9th October using my
GTbank ATM card yet I have not been credited I have
contacted customer care and wrote to support yet no help. you better fund my acct because my bank said nairabet was credited... my username is Luckydon.

From the records I'm not the only victim you have done this deposit scam to. I am giving u till the end of today to do something about this or else me and my colleagues will be
employing d services of lawyers for a class action on
your company!!
enough is enough

You don't throw up threat-like comment like this if you need your issue to be resolved. Present your case in a polite way. I really don't know AkinAlabi from anywhere and I have never met him before but I have noticed when someone comes most especially on nairaland to complain, he responds. I run online payment system and network issues could cause flop. Yesterday I made a Instant payment transfer to an account in Ecobank. The person didn't get it until the early hours of this morning.
Re: Nairabet New Scam by Widall: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
Lunchour:

You don't throw up threat-like comment like this if you need your issue to be resolved. Present your case in a polite way. I really don't know AkinAlabi from anywhere and I have never met him before but I have noticed when someone comes most especially on nairaland to complain, he responds. I run online payment system and network issues could cause flop. Yesterday I made a Instant payment transfer to an account in Ecobank. The person didn't get it until the early hours of this morning.
lookat this olodo. how else do u him to say it when he has done it the polite way and to no avail.
Nairabet is fuuuuck ryt now. I spit on nairabet

2 Likes

Re: Nairabet New Scam by Lunchour: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
Widall:

lookat this olodo. how else do u him to say it when he has done it the polite way and to no avail.
Nairabet is fuuuuck ryt now. I spit on nairabet

I accept that I'm an Olodo, but every structured organisation have a Customer Care Representative, and these customer care rep have their individual privileges as to issue they can quickly attend to. Issues like Funding and Withdrawal in these cases are sensitive complaint that it will have to be escalated to the person that have the privilege to attend to these kind of issue. And do you know what even the main person that will sort out issue of unsuccessful credit will attend to the case on First Come First Serve,imagine the thousands of customers that would have related issue like you. In Computer it is called FIFO First In First Out. We customers we are not always patient enough most times we prefer LIFO Last In First Out.
When you send an email and you receive an auto response wait until you get a reply don't keep sending email if not it will always take you last on the priority list.

Once again I do accept that I'm an Olodo. Thanks for calling me that it will make me work on myself so that I can become a Genius like you.

1 Like

Re: Nairabet New Scam by Widall: 9:52am On Oct 13, 2016
Lunchour:

I accept that I'm an Olodo, but every structured organisation have a Customer Care Representative, and these customer care rep have their individual privileges as to issue they can quickly attend to. Issues like Funding and Withdrawal in these cases are sensitive complaint that it will have to be escalated to the person that have the privilege to attend to these kind of issue. And do you know what even the main person that will sort out issue of unsuccessful credit will attend to the case on First Come First Serve,imagine the thousands of customers that would have related issue like you. In Computer it is called FIFO First In First Out. We customers we are not always patient enough most times we prefer LIFO Last In First Out.
When you send an email and you receive an auto response wait until you get a reply don't keep sending email if not it will always take you last on the priority list.

Once again I do accept that I'm an Olodo. Thanks for calling me that it will make me work on myself so that I can become a Genius like you.
am sorry for calling u olodo
Re: Nairabet New Scam by Donkunxex(m): 9:57am On Oct 13, 2016
akinalabi:

Cheers.
boss this happened to me too.. My username is DONKUNXEX
Re: Nairabet New Scam by Emezy(m): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
Donkunxex:
boss this happened to me too.. My username is DONKUNXEX

Ur winnings was cleared also?
Re: Nairabet New Scam by Donkunxex(m): 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
Emezy:

Ur winnings was cleared also?
yeah.. I cashed out 7722 before wales vs georgia and i was given 7722.The match didn't click and yet they still deducted thesame amount. The transaction history showed balance adjustment brought down or so ..i have tried everything even quoted akinalabi to atleast explain where i was wrong cos i read all their terms for the cashout stuff
Re: Nairabet New Scam by onlyforchrist: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
I think the cash out feature is not doing much good to them. I can't stake.
Re: Nairabet New Scam by Lunchour: 1:10am On Oct 14, 2016
Widall:

am sorry for calling u olodo
You are welcome Boss.
Re: Nairabet New Scam by Divineuche: 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
Am one of their agents.
We are 5 in in my axis and today only me remaining. Some closed down while some changed to other bet. To pay commission wahala, my bonus from optima platform they dumped has not been paid to me up till today for September.
Before u will be paid they will make sure u spend that money calling them if at all they will pay because sometime after spending money on call they will still not answer u. As am talking to u guys today my bonus for September has not been paid to me claiming my report is missing from their end when I have all my report on my account. I asked is employee the criminal or the employers. Since 2weeks now I have been calling yet nothing. No money to buy paper no money to fund account we are closing down instead of growing with nairabet too bad for this company
Username divineemmy

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Needed Across Nigeria.... Northern States Priotized / Access Bank Is Deducting My Money, In Form Of Electronic Transfer Levy. / How To Avoid Paying Taxes In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.