Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Nairabet Account Verification - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairabet Account Verification (11927 Views)

COVID-19: Nairabet Donates 50 Million To Agents / Get A Reliable Visa/Mastercard Virtual Debit Card For Your Account Verification / Nairabet Stylishly Mocks MMM Participants With A Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairabet Account Verification by yeddy99: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
i tried to make a withdrawal after earning some money but nairabet informed me that i had to have my account verified first before i can make any withdrawal.i quite understand the policy and the fact that it is meant to protect the customer. but what puzzles me is the fact that i have submitted my details since on the 27/11/2016 and as at the time of posting this, my account is still yet to be verified.
i chat with their CC on a daily basis and even mailed them but all i get is apologies and that it would be verified ''tomorrow''.
how long would it take nairabet to verify customers' accounts?is this a delibrate ploy to withhold customers' payments?
anyone with similar experience to please share.
alabi should please do the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairabet Account Verification by sladimeji(m): 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
yeddy99:
i tried to make a withdrawal after earning some money but nairabet informed me that i had to have my account verified first before i can make any withdrawal.i quite understand the policy and the fact that it is meant to protect the customer. but what puzzles me is the fact that i have submitted my details since on the 27/11/2016 and as at the time of posting this, my account is still yet to be verified.
i chat with their CC on a daily basis and even mailed them but all i get is apologies and that it would be verified ''tomorrow''.
how long would it take nairabet to verify customers' accounts?is this a delibrate ploy to withhold customers' payments?
Pls have u been able to verify ur account??
Re: Nairabet Account Verification by yeddy99: 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
yes. sorted out now after plenty plenty complaints.
Re: Nairabet Account Verification by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
yeddy99:

BROS, i dey face the same issue. Help abeg
Re: Nairabet Account Verification by Chigorkizz(m): 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
yeddy99:
what are the documents needed for the verification.
Re: Nairabet Account Verification by yeddy99: 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
no documents. just bank details.
Re: Nairabet Account Verification by Johnnyakins: 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
It takes how many working days pls before they verified urs
Re: Nairabet Account Verification by mikie92: 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
Oga Alabi am having serious issues with verifying my bank accounts and its been more than two weeks now and its getting annoying. I have called Nairabet customer care and even email them, at first they replied me saying it will be done manually and later I got a message that it has been done. But when I login, bross, it hasn't been done and if I try inputting the details, it keeps popping up the error message that the names doesn't tally and it has already been check by the customer care agents that the names tallied. Pls do something about it.

My username is mikie92
Bank name is FCMB
Bank account number is 4569919017
I await your response.
Re: Nairabet Account Verification by elganzar(m): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
Going through the same here...customer care agent switched off ni sha...pls verify,lemme withdraw na...this whole thing is becoming stressful nd discouraging...

username- Mr_Tobey
Re: Nairabet Account Verification by osarodon(m): 12:45am On Feb 20, 2018
Nairabet please help verify my bank account
username: osarodon

(1) (Reply)

EEDC Decries Rising Spate Of Energy Theft In South-east / Heineken Boosted By Main Beer Brands, Volume Grew Double-digit In Nigeria / How To Make More Than N20,000 Daily With Opay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.