Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested (26726 Views)

Three Keke Napep Riders Who Raped Girl In Cross River Arrested / Father Strips His Daughter Unclad In Obudu, Ties Her Up For Stealing His Mineral / Man Who Poisoned Customers At A Restaurant In Ogoja, Cross River Arrested (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by gracemoretime: 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? Jeremiah 17:9
Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
Thylord:
you are a disgrace to the sperrmmm that aid in ur formation.

My bro, this kind of people u don't need to answer them, they will soon come and testify the Goodness of God on nairaland
Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by gracemoretime: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
gracemoretime:
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? Jeremiah 17:9
Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
Sometimes I wonder the kind of heart some women have.Wickedness is not decipline
Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by ceejay80s(m): 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
maryjan8:
This is wickedness!

all of u women are like this, as soon as u get married and have a maid , wickedness starts

all women are same when it come to maltreating their house maids
Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by rexesq(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
for the very first time a post is coming on this platform from my home however with a rotten smell
for the very first time a post is coming on this platform from my home however with a rotten smell
Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by DavidEsq(m): 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
hahn:

But god couldn't do anything all these while when she was suffering?

And it didn't do anything when these same people went to church on Sunday to give thanks to it and pay offering?

The incompetence of this god is baffling undecided

Kudos to the vigilante guys. They are way smarter and more loving than this daft god who chose to look the other way when that poor girl was suffering
While I do not wish to fault ur line of reasoning, wat if we both consider the possibility that it was this same God who made the course of events flow in such a way that the vigilantes came upon dis evil?

1 Like

Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by DavidEsq(m): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
ceejay80s:

all of u women are like this, as soon as u get married and have a maid , wickedness starts

all women are same when it come to maltreating their house maids
I agree with u, but not all women sha but sha, most of dem. My lady is exceptionally good and I don set trap to catch her doing wicked in such situations before but it all proved her nicety all the same.
Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by ileogbenfidel(m): 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
I don't know why women are always very wicked to their house maid
Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by hahn(m): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
DavidEsq:

While I do not wish to fault ur line of reasoning, wat if we both consider the possibility that it was this same God who made the course of events flow in such a way that the vigilantes came upon dis evil?

What do you mean by "same god"? How are you so sure that the vigilantes believe in the same version of "God" as the op?

So, god sat back and watched this little girl (and so many others like her) suffer for years and did nothing meanwhile these vigilantes who just happened to be passing intervened without a second thought. It is obvious who deserves the kudos. The vigilantes should be blamed and god, if it exists, should live up to it's responsibilities undecided
Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by humurphia(m): 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
hahn:

And it didn't do anything when these same people went to church on Sunday to give thanks to it and pay offering?

Kudos to the vigilante guys. They are way smarter and more loving than this daft god who chose to look the other way when that poor girl was suffering
.. that same God will judge u to hell ...jus keep shut n stop ranting God
Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by hahn(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
humurphia:
.. that same God will judge u to hell ...jus keep shut n stop ranting God

Hell doesn't exist silly undecided

Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by HoneyBee23(f): 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
AlexCk:
The sad thing is, there are still many people being brutalized everyday,
God help us o, save us from such sadistic freaks
Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by humurphia(m): 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by humurphia(m): 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
hahn:

Hell doesn't exist silly undecided
option 1:alright die first....option 2...continue this ideology the devil is using to capture u...wonder y u would blame God n let d devil go..blame satan too u know. .oh I forgot maybe devil is not real to u...blame mother nature not God at least..ever1 one passing tru something be positive..I see u having a change of heart With God's speed in life..... iam done not a christian to preach buh a believer.bye
Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by akmath: 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
You no marry na problem, you marry na problem. Women causing problems for their husbands since 5000BC.
Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by hahn(m): 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
humurphia:
option 1:alright die first....option 2...continue this ideology the devil is using to capture u...wonder y u would blame God n let d devil go..blame satan too u know. .oh I forgot maybe devil is not real to u...blame mother nature not God at least..ever1 one passing tru something be positive ..... bye

Which god are you talking about?
Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by humurphia(m): 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
hahn:

Which god are you talking about?
..the same God u denying, questioning, blaspheming, challenging, hating on , depressed on , confused on, disturbing on , praying on, hoping on, sad on , worried on, obssesed on .The God u said to "I hope I find a god on day"..its endless..the planet appeared by itself? wen ur hoping on a miracle I hope u realize afterwards..they come a time u realize I didn't just appear in this world ..something made me..Lemme just tell u plainly the God ur depressed on doesn't live in heaven.HE lives in THE BEGINNING..that y he exists forever cause he wasnt created..the God IAM TAKING BOUT 'its' name is THE BEGINNING
Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by hahn(m): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
humurphia:
..the same God u denying, questioning, blaspheming, challenging, hating on , depressed on , confused on, disturbing on , praying on, hoping on, sad on , worried on, obssesed on .The God u said to "I hope I find a god on day"..its endless..the planet appeared by itself? wen ur hoping on a miracle I hope u realize afterwards..they come a time u realize I didn't just appear in this world ..something made me..Lemme just tell u plainly the God ur depressed on doesn't live in heaven.HE lives in THE BEGINNING..that y he exists forever cause he wasnt created..the God IAM TAKING BOUT 'its' name is THE BEGINNING

Praise be to Allah then.
Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by Aquariann: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
ayodeji247:
very wicked woman she don forget say she too go born nd her children will nt live with her for live, quick recovery

Bros she get children o. Four cute little girls.
Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by ogwobest: 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
This woman is wickend I dnt think she has children
Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by Aquariann: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
adeaks:
Look at the thing's face. It is obvious she doesn't have any child yet, and with this wickedness she will never have any child to call her own. angry

My brother she get children o. Four cute little girls. Dunno if e don reach six now sha. (Dey woman no dey give gap)

Funny thing is, the husband is the one I know to be wicked. Students hate the man die.

And the last shocker (i.e if news like this still shock you) is that the man is an elder in my (then) parish. In fact, he was/is the vice chairman parish church committee.
Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by Gibz02: 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
Beautiful lady with black heart.
Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by Bucacious: 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
I am not trying to be tribalistic.I know am not cos I didn't even marry someone from my tribe.this terrible act of being very brutal to maids is so common with women of a certain tribe.My God,u can rarely see one that isn't like this. Most ladies abi women from these tribe can go to the extreme in maltreating maids but treat their own children like eggs. One thing we must all know is that EVERY CHILD SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE YOUR OWN CHILD. U can attack me if u like o cos some already know the ppl am referring to but be very honest with itself,isn't this the truth?
Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by undigeh: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
This woman must be a mermaid. She is from abep river along Ogoja Obudu road.

The parents of the girl must not allow their daughter return there when discharge from hospital.
Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by Artistree: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
The woman kuku resemble Patience Ozokwor
Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by XaintJoel20: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
amdoyin82:
I will always blame the girl's parent for given out their daughter
The first question you should have asked is, " does she have parents? And if yes, "what is their state"
How many parents would gladly give their wards or children up to serve as maid if they could offer to give them the best?
There is poverty in the land. Do you read stories like this from western and American tabloids?

Blame the evil genius of a woman.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by busyfishing(m): 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
hahn:

u need help..its God not god..please don't take our creator for granted
Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by Burgerlomo: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
Very heartless individuals
Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by KoldKash(m): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
xnsandrxns:

Seconded

And it was the devil that got her rescued in the end?

The FOOL says in his heart, there is no God. (Psalm 14:1)
Re: Lecturer's Wife Who Tortured Maid In Obudu Cross River Arrested by fapcrook(m): 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
amdoyin82:
I will always blame the girl's parent for given out their daughter
sometimes you don't blame the parents, some parents are deceased , blame the wicked woman that can maltreat a fellow human like this, she's damn wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Keep Baba Ijesha Until JUSUN Resumes, Police Tell Protesters / Reform SARS Ibadan Mega Rally (Photos) / Melba Shakabozha Wanted By Police For Stabbing White Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.