Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator (4725 Views)

Barack Obama Is Greatest President Of Our Lifetime - Many Americans Say / Story Of Gnassingbe Eyadema, The Dictator Whose Family Ruled Togo For 50 Years / Obama Wanna Cause World War Before Leaving Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 10:31am On Oct 12, 2016
So the black moon of september 30th in the western hemisphere will be activated by the hunters moon which is a supermoon on october16th. what does this all mean ? it means some huge and major calamity will overtake the USA this month. i dont know in which form it would take ( wars, disasters, a takeover from an outside force, race wars, etc etc ) but this huge calamity will cancel the USA elections and obama will get a 3rd term presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by softmind24: 10:36am On Oct 12, 2016
U don come with ur fake and false story

Good morning

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2016
softmind24:
U don come with ur fake and false story

Good morning
top of the morning to you sweerie. lolzzz fake and false story. this is the real deal. i may have prophesied too early in this past but the moment i have been talking about is here. even at the door

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by onlyson16(m): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2016
op pls when is america election holding
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 10:43am On Oct 12, 2016
onlyson16:
op pls when is america election holding
november 8th

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by naijaboy756: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
So the black moon of september 30th in the western hemisphere will be activated by the hunters moon which is a supermoon on october16th. what does this all mean ? it means some huge and major calamity will overtake the USA this month. i dont know in which form it would take ( wars, disasters, a takeover from an outside force etc etc ) but this huge calamity will cancel the USA elections and obama will get a 3rd term presidency.
I have heard about Obama and 3rd term and have been very keen to know how it will happen. Does it mean Trump will win and Obama will disallow it? Or something incriminating will spring up against Hilary leaving Trump as the only option?

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by Mrbigman1(m): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2016
Am seeing plenty of similarities btw the Nigerian politics and the USA.

It's so funny making such assumptions. Obama dnt even appear to want to stay, if he had contested the primaries and ur signs came up, people would understand you better. For now, let's Clint the election.

Dats all.

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by pabjo: 10:49am On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=onlyson16 post=50132115] op pls when is america election holding[/quote

op pls how can I send comment to appear proper on thread comment, I have been sending but never see it appear.
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by chriskosherbal(m): 10:49am On Oct 12, 2016
OK we are watching
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by DaBullIT(m): 10:55am On Oct 12, 2016
Raw bish

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 10:57am On Oct 12, 2016
naijaboy756:
I have heard about Obama and 3rd term and have been very keen to know how it will happen. Does it mean Trump will win and Obama will disallow it? Or something incriminating will spring up against Hilary leaving Trump as the only option?
nah bro, a major calamity will happen, cant tell you what form or shape it will come in, wars, american invasion, race wars, etc etc, yellowstone volcano erupting, new madrid fault line earthquake, st andreas faultline earth quake etc etc, your guess is as good as mine. but this huge disaster will cause them to cancel the elections. or they may even let them have the elections ( which i strongly doubt ) and not give the winner the presidency like they did MKO abiola. the time is here and the stars are speaking. its about to get crazy
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 10:59am On Oct 12, 2016
Mrbigman1:
Am seeing plenty of similarities btw the Nigerian politics and the USA.

It's so funny making such assumptions. Obama dnt even appear to want to stay, if he had contested the primaries and ur signs came up, people would understand you better. For now, let's Clint the election.

Dats all.
ok, but try to bookmark this thread and return to this thread when you see it all play out
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 11:00am On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=pabjo post=50132286][/quote] just quote the comment you want to respond to.
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by onlyson16(m): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2016
wooh tanks dear...but do u tink dat triump is going to win bcose am expecting him to win i mean ar u litly conviced dat he is going to win
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by naijaboy756: 11:32am On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
nah bro, a major calamity will happen, cant tell you what form or shape it will come in, wars, american invasion, race wars, etc etc, yellowstone volcano erupting, new madrid fault line earthquake, st andreas faultline earth quake etc etc, your guess is as good as mine. but this huge disaster will cause them to cancel the elections. or they may even let them have the elections ( which i strongly doubt ) and not give the winner the presidency like they did MKO abiola. the time is here and the stars are speaking. its about to get crazy
I also think a Nigerian Prophet prophesied it
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 11:35am On Oct 12, 2016
naijaboy756:
I also think a Nigerian Prophet prophesied it
maybe, maybe not. i have prophesied it for 4 years. since 2012. in the religion section
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 11:37am On Oct 12, 2016
onlyson16:
wooh tanks dear...but do u tink dat triump is going to win bcose am expecting him to win i mean ar u litly conviced dat he is going to win
i dont know who is going to win, or whether the election will even take place, but it makes no difference because obama is not leaving office. he is the new dictator.
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
Time is the revealer of all truths.
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
Muafrika2:
Time is the revealer of all truths.
true indeed
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
naijaboy756:
it isn't Obama's call to allow or disallow either one of the two candidates,the highest authority will decide which one of the two become head of state.obama is just a mere puppet just like all presidents

Hillary being incriminated is a possibility but that can only happen if it could be proven beyond reasonable doubt that the deleted e-mails are linked with the bombings in Benghazi but that's not going to happen as Hillary s got the propaganda machine behind her(CNN)

And if Donald becomes the next president,will he finish his term?or will he get JFKd? Only time will answer these questions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by onlyson16(m): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
sukkot:
i dont know who is going to win, or whether the election will even take place, but it makes no difference because obama is not leaving office. he is the new dictator.
why saying such dear? Havnt he completed his tenure
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by missjo(f): 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
sukkot:
So the black moon of september 30th in the western hemisphere will be activated by the hunters moon which is a supermoon on october16th. what does this all mean ? it means some huge and major calamity will overtake the USA this month. i dont know in which form it would take ( wars, disasters, a takeover from an outside force, race wars, etc etc ) but this huge calamity will cancel the USA elections and obama will get a 3rd term presidency.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by Babalakin(m): 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
sukkot:
they may even let them have the elections ( which i strongly doubt )and not give the winner the presidency like they did MKO abiola.
oga sukkot I salute your government.Obama gave his farewell speech 2 days ago o,one more week to gocheesy grin
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
Babalakin:
oga sukkot I salute your government.Obama gave his farewell speech 2 days ago o,one more week to gocheesy grin
LOL BROS PLEASE STAY WITH ME. I NEED YOU TO WRITE ME BACK ON THE 19TH OF JANUARY SO WE CAN TOUCH BASE. cheesy
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 14, 2017
Chai, sukkot... How market grin grin

MrPresident1 ; Hope yours won't be like this cheesy cheesy
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by Onopa(m): 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Sukot is a false prophet
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
SirWere:
Chai, sukkot... How market grin grin

MrPresident1 ; Hope yours won't be like this cheesy cheesy
lol bros obama aint left yet. keep watching. its not the 20th yet cheesy
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
sukkot:
lol bros obama aint left yet. keep watching. its not the 20th yet cheesy
Oga, no change mouth. You categorically said

calamity will cancel the USA elections
and obama will get a 3rd term
presidency.

they may even let them have the
elections ( which i strongly doubt )
and
not give the winner the presidency like
they did MKO abiola.

Well, Trump has been declared President - Elect. Mitchell and Barack Obama has given their farewell speech.
Clinton has admitted defeat and Obama is moving out of the white House.

So da f.uck are you saying na undecidedundecided

TB joshua Part 2 cheesyundecided cheesy
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
SirWere:
Oga, no change mouth. You categorically said

Well, Trump has been declared President - Elect. Mitchell and Barack Obama has given their farewell speech.
Clinton has admitted defeat and Obama is moving out of the white House.

So da f.uck are you saying na undecidedundecided

TB joshua Part 2 cheesyundecided cheesy
change mouth ? i said obama is not leaving office. has he left yet ? abi you dey use sambisa forest time ? today is the 14th. after the 20th of january you will have a point so wait 6 more days. but i guarantee you trump is never taking office
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
sukkot:
change mouth ? i said obama is not leaving office. has he left yet ? abi you dey use sambisa forest time ? today is the 14th. after the 20th of january you will have a point so wait 6 more days. but i guarantee you trump is never taking office

Bookmarked.

This Jan 20 is going to be very intresting.
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by sukkot: 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
SirWere:

Bookmarked.

This Jan 20 is going to be very intresting.

true indeed my kind Sir. be sure to write to me on this thread on january 19 and january 20 so we can update on the goings on with regards to this here issue wink wink
Re: Obama Is Never Leaving Office. Say Hello To The New Dictator by Rilwayne001: 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
sukkot:
true indeed my kind Sir. be sure to write to me on this thread on january 19 and january 20 so we can update on the goings on with regards to this here issue wink wink

My chief grin grin grin I'm religiously following this countdown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Beginning To Support Russia In This War And In Most Things / Pictures Of Israeli-jews Arriving In Palestine, 1948 (pics) / BREAKING!: Texas Gunman Who Shot 26 In Church Is An Online Preacher Of Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.