Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. (4729 Views)

Argentina VP Kirchner Sentenced To Six Years Jail Term Over Fraud / The Reason Qassem Soleimani Was In Baghdad Shows How Complex The Iran Crisis Is / This Is The Reason Why President Trump Killed Soleimani. (VIDEO) Justified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by Nigeriabiafra82: 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
THIS IS THE REASON WHY THERE ARE NO
BLACK PLAYERS ON THE ARGENTINA TEAM.

A conversation between a black man and an Argentine.

As I watched the Argentina and Iceland match today and wondered why there were no black players in the Argentinean team when other South American teams had black or biracial players, I remembered a conversation I had last year.

It was while I was on a cruise from Florida to the Grand Cayman Islands in the Caribbean.

Between an Argentinean doctor and myself, who had walked up to me during lunch one day and struck up a conversation with me.

There was no hiding the attraction.

We had bonded much to the chagrin of her three Argentinean friends.

On the deck of the ship that day, she kept going on about how she loves black men and looks forward to traveling so she can meet them.

I asked her.

"Don't you have black people in Argentina?"

She said with a matter of fact candour.

"No. Long time ago, after slavery, we killed them all."

I was taken aback.

She smiled.

And continued.

[b]Very bad. I am ashamed of my people. It was very systematic though. Very well thought out. First they forced most of the men to fight for Argentina against Paraguay. They knowingly sent them into battles that were poorly planned so that the Paraguay army will do for them what they couldn't themselves do. Kill the blacks. Most of them died there. The remaining of them they forced to live in this province were there was a plague. A disease that the government refused to curb so that it can also do for them what they couldn't do. Kill the blacks. The refused to set up hospitals, clinics, adequate shelter, food outlets, nothing. They created the best environment for the disease to thrive. It killed the rest of the men that had survived the war. The darker you are, the higher the chance they will send you to that place to live or to the war to die. The lighter skinned women they forced them to sleep with the white men, so that their children are biracial, then they forced the children when they grew older to sleep with white men, so that the blackness of the skin of the children became whiter and whiter until there was no longer any visibly black people seen. It was so bad that blacks fled to Chile, Peru, Bolivia, Brazil and even Paraquay where they were better treated even though not as well as they should be treated as human beings deserving full equality. Atleast those ones did not want to kill them and accepted to give them protection and a means of livelihood. As a matter of fact in Chile, there was a city called Arica where Black people were so accepted and respected that in the 1700s two black free man, one called Anzuréz were elected mayors. But the white colonial masters from Spain came six months later and nullified the elections, they were afraid of other cities giving black people too many rights. But the blacks who had found succour did not complain, they sent word for others to flee Argentina and come join them. Afterall what was cancelled elections compared to certain death[/b]

Then she went silent as though trying to replay the magnitude of the crime in her mind again. Then she said it in a sombre tone in order to drive it home to me.

"The ones the Argentineans did not kill through war or disease, and rape and impregnate, fled the country and ultimately we got rid of the blacks."

I listened in rising sorrow.

She continued academically.

"So although they abolished slavery in 1815 in Argentina, it continued until 1853, after that the main preoccupation of the leaders was how to get rid of the black slaves and their descendants. Our president who ruled us from 1868 to 1874, Domingo Faustino Sarmiento, wrote in his diary in 1848, this was long before he became president and slavery ended that - 'In the United States… 4 million are black, and within 20 years will be 8 million…. What is to be done with such blacks, hated by the white race?' - It shows that he was already thinking of how to eliminate black people before he became President and when he became President, he succeeded."

"Didn't the world say anything?"

"No. They ignored it. I am sure most of them wanted to do the same thing but failed. At that time, they admired them. I remember when I will go to Brazil as a child, my father's friend will say in disgust as he looked at the black Brazilians - we should have had your guts and finished them off. All of them. Make Brazil white just like Argentina."

"And the Europeans?"

She laughed.

"It is an open secret, just like King Leopold and his genocide in Congo. No one talks about it, but they know about it. Atleast the older ones do. The younger ones not so much. Why do you think all the Nazis ran to Argentina after World War 2?"

I was silent.

She continued.

"Because it was the perfect place for the most evil racists in history to live."

Then she looked out to the infinitely blue sea around the ship and sighed audibly before she continued.

" Sadly, to some extent, it still is welcoming and accomodating of racial hatred. We took the Tango from the African slaves and made it our own. In Argentina, not one person will tell you the true history of that dance. They don't want to associate it with Africa. In fact if you ask them about black people in Argentina they will tell you that there has never been black people in Argentina. They teach them in schools. They rewrite the history. They make it all white. And as I said it is all underneath the surface. They never come out and say we hate black people. Argentina is only for whites or anything like that. They have just fixed the country to only be for white people."

I looked at her friends, Argentineans like her, who were lounging on the chairs on the deck, clad in their tiny bikinis, drinking pina coladas and smiling.

She followed my gaze and then turned to me.

"Don't be fooled by all those smiles, scratch the surface and you will see that all they want is for you to disappear.

Found this article on the internet by Jude Idada.

#MotherAfrica

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by Megatrix: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
Black people always looking to play victim. Better go and face your life and stop fantasizing about imaginary ghosts that are out to exterminate the black race.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by blowjob: 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
IS IT DIFFERENT FROM THE ETHIC CLEANIN HAPPENING IN NIGERIA undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by chatinent: 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
Let's stop inciting hate.
And our words seasoned with salt.
Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
Megatrix:
Black people always looking to play victim. Better go and face your life and stop fantasizing about imaginary ghosts that are out to exterminate the black race.
you are a bastard.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
lol, this two guys up there.
well i think we really need to let the past go, we should stop letting ghosts from the past hunt us.
what happened is in the past, lots of things like that had hapened before though not on that astronomical scale. but we need to stop letting that define who we are, as a people, as a person.
And some blacks need to stop writing articles claiming he said, she said, like this either real or imagined.
Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by Freestainworld(m): 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
Megatrix:
where you the one who wrote that article? try and be reasonable.
Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by SarkinYarki: 6:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
Same thing is happening in Nigeria today where southern young men are being sent to the North east to die in staged battles against Boko Haram
Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by macof(m): 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
Indeed Argentina did systemically reduce their black population

Blacks in South America are still suffering from many kinds of oppression but usually only the issues in the US get highlighted
Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by Ynix(m): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
The whole of the Americas including present day USA, Canada and Mexico were populated by blacks who arrived first before Europe as Aboriginals but they killed lots of them
Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by Megatrix: 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
Xiaomi1:
you are a bastard.
Your father is the one that is a bastard.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by ThatFairGuy1: 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
white supremacists are indescribable with any adjective

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by Megatrix: 6:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
Freestainworld:
where you the one who wrote that article? try and be reasonable.
Give that message to the person that wrote the unreasonable and unhistorical jargon in that article, he needs it more.
Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by Megatrix: 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ynix:
The whole of the Americas including present day USA, Canada and Mexico were populated by blacks who arrived first before Europe as Aboriginals but they killed lots of them
And from where did you get this fake history of yours?
Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by Lovecars501(m): 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
Megatrix:

Your father is the one that is a bastard.
pls stop this,u guys might get banned >:
Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by justtoodark: 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mouth Gig:
IS IT DIFFERENT FROM THE ETHIC CLEANIN HAPPENING IN NIGERIA undecided

chai....what has this crazy story got to do with nigeria now....??
Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by Ynix(m): 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
Megatrix:
Nobel Prize Winner Professor Emeritus David Landes Professor of Geography and Economics, Author Wealth and Poverty of Nations, among other sources.

I hope you know that Africa colonized ruled Europeans several centuries ago.

I hope you know that Europeans learned Science from Africa and Asia.

I hope you know that long before Christopher Colombus discovered America as the New Found Land Africa already did through the Mali The Empire.

Ignorant people talk rashly, but I forgive you

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by Megatrix: 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ynix:
Nobel Prize Winner Professor Emeritus David Landes Professor of Geography and Economics, Author Wealth and Poverty of Nations, among other sources.

I hope you know that long before Christopher Colombus discovered America as the New Found Land Africa already did through the Mali The Empire.

You are talking complete rubbish!!
Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by Ynix(m): 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
Megatrix:

You are talking complete rubbish!!
it is evident that you are intellectually senile and lack courtesy, Western ass licker. Read they won't read, always ready to show their foolishness publicly. What stops you from providing your own evidence. Ignorant Bovine

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by Valkrie: 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
chatinent:
Let's stop inciting hate.
And our words seasoned with salt.

Saying history the way it is is never hate...That's why most don't even know anything about themselves and their people...!!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by Megatrix: 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ynix:
it is evident that you are intellectually senile and lack courtesy, Western ass licker. Read they won't read, always ready to show their foolishness publicly. What stops you from providing your own evidence. Ignorant Bovine
Shut the hell up, you know nothing. Which genuine history books support the rubbish you are claiming? You are busy repeating fairy tale that can't be backed by authentic historical records and you are calling it knowledge?
Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by mysticwarrior(m): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
blacks were not the only ones that were almost exterminated, the indigenous people of Argentina were also slaughtered in large numbers when waves of Italians and Spanish started trooping to Argentina from Europe, 62% of the Argentine population are descendants of Italian migrants.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by engrchykae(m): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
DFOmobolla:
lol, this two guys up there.
well i think we really need to let the past go, we should stop letting ghosts from the past hunt us.
what happened is in the past, lots of things like that had hapened before though not on that astronomical scale. but we need to stop letting that define who we are, as a people, as a person.
And some blacks need to stop writing articles claiming he said, she said, like this either real or imagined.
that is our major problem,we forgive the unforgivable.
We must stop forgiving if not caucasians and Arabs will finish Africa

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by engrchykae(m): 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ynix:
blacks were native to the americas, australia,the whole of the middleeast (Babylon, assyria, Egypt, philistines)
I wonder how Ethiopians survived
Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by engrchykae(m): 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
Megatrix:
and I don't blame you because the whites taught you what you think you know,the french and the english did a very good job

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by engrchykae(m): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ynix:

there are lot of cave paintings showing blacks in the americas, Britain and rome have done so much evil to Africa
Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by macof(m): 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ynix:

Pseudohistory. Stop listening to all those kind of misleading people on Facebook and YouTube
Native Americans crossed through frozen landbridges from Northeast Asia not from Africa

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by mytime24(f): 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
Recycled news
Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by ednut1(m): 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
Is this your business
Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by Ynix(m): 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
Megatrix:

Shut the hell up, you know nothing. Which genuine history books support the rubbish you are claiming? You are busy repeating fairy tale that can't be backed by authentic historical records and you are calling it knowledge?
Lots of evidences, unfortunately you would prefer to believe the wrong narratives just because you read them in books. If you were not a bovine you would have calm down and do some personal finding.
Any ways as a liberal intellectual let me help you with some links since you are obstinate and deluded

https://www.jstor.org/stable/44177020?seq=1

https://www.amazon.com/They-Came-Before-Columbus-Civilizations/dp/0812968174
https://www.bizsiziz.com/5000-years-ago-the-ancient-egyptians-sailed-to-america-and-heres-the-evidence/

I could have given you more but I don't want you to keep being a lazy ass

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by KingOKON: 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
THIS IS THE REASON WHY THERE ARE NO
BLACK PLAYERS ON THE ARGENTINA TEAM.

A conversation between a black man and an Argentine.

As I watched the Argentina and Iceland match today and wondered why there were no black players in the Argentinean team when other South American teams had black or biracial players, I remembered a conversation I had last year.

It was while I was on a cruise from Florida to the Grand Cayman Islands in the Caribbean.

Between an Argentinean doctor and myself, who had walked up to me during lunch one day and struck up a conversation with me.

There was no hiding the attraction.

We had bonded much to the chagrin of her three Argentinean friends.

On the deck of the ship that day, she kept going on about how she loves black men and looks forward to traveling so she can meet them.

I asked her.

"Don't you have black people in Argentina?"

She said with a matter of fact candour.

"No. Long time ago, after slavery, we killed them all."

I was taken aback.

She smiled.

And continued.

[b]Very bad. I am ashamed of my people. It was very systematic though. Very well thought out. First they forced most of the men to fight for Argentina against Paraguay. They knowingly sent them into battles that were poorly planned so that the Paraguay army will do for them what they couldn't themselves do. Kill the blacks. Most of them died there. The remaining of them they forced to live in this province were there was a plague. A disease that the government refused to curb so that it can also do for them what they couldn't do. Kill the blacks. The refused to set up hospitals, clinics, adequate shelter, food outlets, nothing. They created the best environment for the disease to thrive. It killed the rest of the men that had survived the war. The darker you are, the higher the chance they will send you to that place to live or to the war to die. The lighter skinned women they forced them to sleep with the white men, so that their children are biracial, then they forced the children when they grew older to sleep with white men, so that the blackness of the skin of the children became whiter and whiter until there was no longer any visibly black people seen. It was so bad that blacks fled to Chile, Peru, Bolivia, Brazil and even Paraquay where they were better treated even though not as well as they should be treated as human beings deserving full equality. Atleast those ones did not want to kill them and accepted to give them protection and a means of livelihood. As a matter of fact in Chile, there was a city called Arica where Black people were so accepted and respected that in the 1700s two black free man, one called Anzuréz were elected mayors. But the white colonial masters from Spain came six months later and nullified the elections, they were afraid of other cities giving black people too many rights. But the blacks who had found succour did not complain, they sent word for others to flee Argentina and come join them. Afterall what was cancelled elections compared to certain death[/b]

Then she went silent as though trying to replay the magnitude of the crime in her mind again. Then she said it in a sombre tone in order to drive it home to me.

"The ones the Argentineans did not kill through war or disease, and rape and impregnate, fled the country and ultimately we got rid of the blacks."

I listened in rising sorrow.

She continued academically.

"So although they abolished slavery in 1815 in Argentina, it continued until 1853, after that the main preoccupation of the leaders was how to get rid of the black slaves and their descendants. Our president who ruled us from 1868 to 1874, Domingo Faustino Sarmiento, wrote in his diary in 1848, this was long before he became president and slavery ended that - 'In the United States… 4 million are black, and within 20 years will be 8 million…. What is to be done with such blacks, hated by the white race?' - It shows that he was already thinking of how to eliminate black people before he became President and when he became President, he succeeded."

"Didn't the world say anything?"

"No. They ignored it. I am sure most of them wanted to do the same thing but failed. At that time, they admired them. I remember when I will go to Brazil as a child, my father's friend will say in disgust as he looked at the black Brazilians - we should have had your guts and finished them off. All of them. Make Brazil white just like Argentina."

"And the Europeans?"

She laughed.

"It is an open secret, just like King Leopold and his genocide in Congo. No one talks about it, but they know about it. Atleast the older ones do. The younger ones not so much. Why do you think all the Nazis ran to Argentina after World War 2?"

I was silent.

She continued.

"Because it was the perfect place for the most evil racists in history to live."

Then she looked out to the infinitely blue sea around the ship and sighed audibly before she continued.

" Sadly, to some extent, it still is welcoming and accomodating of racial hatred. We took the Tango from the African slaves and made it our own. In Argentina, not one person will tell you the true history of that dance. They don't want to associate it with Africa. In fact if you ask them about black people in Argentina they will tell you that there has never been black people in Argentina. They teach them in schools. They rewrite the history. They make it all white. And as I said it is all underneath the surface. They never come out and say we hate black people. Argentina is only for whites or anything like that. They have just fixed the country to only be for white people."

I looked at her friends, Argentineans like her, who were lounging on the chairs on the deck, clad in their tiny bikinis, drinking pina coladas and smiling.

She followed my gaze and then turned to me.

"Don't be fooled by all those smiles, scratch the surface and you will see that all they want is for you to disappear.

Found this article on the internet by Jude Idada.

#MotherAfrica

So what do you want us to do with history of 100 of years ago, when will this useless Lamentation end?
The Jews and their years of persecutions don't wail but you wail like and cry like witches and wizards.. nonsense
Re: This Is The Reason Why There Are No Black Players On The Argentina Team. by Ynix(m): 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
macof:

Pseudohistory. Stop listening to all those kind of misleading people on Facebook and YouTube
Native Americans crossed through frozen landbridges from Northeast Asia not from Africa
oh another bovine is here, check out my response to your other fellow. Don't be in a haste to show your ignorance.

If the earliest men where discovered in Africa and Old Mesopotamia then who are the Aboriginals of Europe and Asia. Stop depending on surface history, dig deeper

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Election: Joe Biden Loses President-elect Status / Mali Prime Minister Resigns / Donald Trump Made Thus Little Girl Cry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.