Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Spotterhr: Pls, Who Knows About Them? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spotterhr: Pls, Who Knows About Them? (810 Views)

Pls Who Know Anything About This Company ,they Sent Me Job Invite / Who Knows About Salary Structure At GZ Industries / Who Knows About Capital Companion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spotterhr: Pls, Who Knows About Them? by Chidokes4real(f): 11:27am On Oct 12, 2016
I got a mail from SpotterHR asking to register with them, participate in their test, and get employed. undecided
Re: Spotterhr: Pls, Who Knows About Them? by preedymissy: 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=Chidokes4real post=50133360]I got a mail from SpotterHR asking to register with them, participate in their test, and get employed. undecided

Lol.. Chidokes4real fear thou not grin grin grin grin grin grin. SpotterHR is an just an online recruitment and screening platform. You get to take test and if you are on the Top 100 for the month, you will be recommended to companies that are recruiting and some other benefits . The Top 20 for this month even got to attend a training (free) with Poise... I dunno if you know about the 2weeks training and an exclusive job fair in lagos organised by poise.
Re: Spotterhr: Pls, Who Knows About Them? by myrrtle(m): 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
Chidokes4real:
I got a mail from SpotterHR asking to register with them, participate in their test, and get employed. undecided
I know spotterhr and I can assure you that they are 100% genuine
Re: Spotterhr: Pls, Who Knows About Them? by dome777: 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
they are real. They are an online assessment platform
Re: Spotterhr: Pls, Who Knows About Them? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
dome777:
they are real. They are an online assessment platform
Please is there automatic job after the training
Re: Spotterhr: Pls, Who Knows About Them? by Chidokes4real(f): 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
But, how come before you register on their site, they'll ask for your atm card number so dey can debit #200 naira from your account as registration fee?
Re: Spotterhr: Pls, Who Knows About Them? by dome777: 10:29am On Nov 02, 2016
That is money to join the spotter top 100 competition. Its even N500 now. Look at what the winners of October's Spotter100 competition won - http://spotterhr.com/blog/2016/11/01/spotterhr-presents-octobers-hottest-unemployed-graduates/

(1) (Reply)

W H O, Ford Motors, Fan Milk Plc And Gsk Are Rcruiting / Casual Workers Needed / Nigeria Job Recruitment 2017 At Workforce Management Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.