Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS (50584 Views)

Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Drugs In Kenya (Photos) / Nigerian Arrested In India With Drugs Worth N161 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by Justycxx(m): 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
gypsey:
okay, if you say so, perhaps your life is business not every one's, i wonder what happens when this business (life) goes bad some times like it did in this case. And oh! If you have children or families are they business too?

don't take it personal but i find your views on every thing as business ( esspecially life) inadequate, selfish and your state of mind is questionable.

Lastly, believe it or not i was a former dealer, i am gratefull that i am still Alive today considering the danger that i encountered while i was dealing.
Nearly everything we do has its own set of dangers. In fact the everyday life activities constitute dangers in itself, ranging from sitting right at home to walking on the street. On proper arrangements and negotiations you can still get back to your '' dealer'' business with minimal risk. Remember, with proper arrangements even the devil can visit God. Laws are not made for every man, some men have forged their destinies into living above laws made by mortals
Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by airminem(f): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
see more >>>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/two-drug-barons-arrested-in-cross-river.html
Then You Make Trade With The West Government In Return For Cash. Government Of Thievery.
Re: Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS by hannyjay(f): 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
Oh my God. How i wish dis is malesiya or indonesia. Narrow escape

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) / Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) / Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.