Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

I Found The Word "Impossible" & I Read It As "I'm Possible": PPRO Dolapo Badmus - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Found The Word "Impossible" & I Read It As "I'm Possible": PPRO Dolapo Badmus (357 Views)

Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning / Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Found The Word "Impossible" & I Read It As "I'm Possible": PPRO Dolapo Badmus by musquareni(m): 11:38am On Oct 12, 2016
Lagos Police Public Relation Officer, Dolapo Badmus, says she has overcame all her fears and anything that seemed impossible are now possible in her life, adding that she reads the word "IMPOSSIBLE" as "I'M POSSIBLE".

In her words of motivation, she wrote on her wall:

"I've overcome all my fears, all impossibilities now seem possible! You know why? I found the word IMPOSSIBLE and I read it as I'M POSSIBLE. Pronto I started achieving what I read through my mind and not what I found. Note: mind controls being and world, i don't know what you have found but how you read it matters a lot. Don't give in to IMPOSSIBILITY, just read it the way I read it and you will be amazed how far you can go but in all, don't forget the Almighty, you need him by your side. Good morning folks"

Nice words of inspiration from our pretty Policewoman.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLdRt3gDtWZH0IGxgAg8KO6PYOAp-h20ajzLrU0/

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/10/i-found-word-impossible-i-read-it-as-im.html

cc: lalasticlala,OAM4J, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Delhi: Two Nigerians Held With Drugs Worth Rs 2 Crore In Uttam Nagar / Singapore Executes Nigerian For Drug Trafficking / What Is Jungle Justice - Spring Show Podcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.