Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Solution To My Baby ' S Mouth Odour - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solution To My Baby ' S Mouth Odour (701 Views)

Causes Of Mouth Odour And How To Naturally Get Rid Of It. / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria / Mouth Odour In Nigeria,[ Causes & Treatments] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To My Baby ' S Mouth Odour by hermeen(f): 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
Gd day Naira Lander, pls i need help on how to get rid of my baby 2years old mouth Odour....... Pls this thing is bringing shame for me before it is too late. Pls help me out. Thanks
Re: Solution To My Baby ' S Mouth Odour by Oscar4real(m): 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
first of all.. let your baby open her mouth wide for you to Examine it... if it has some whitish substances around the mouth.. if it has, use salt to be washing it with you finger but its a little bit painful and atimes little amount of blood might be seen during d wash
Re: Solution To My Baby ' S Mouth Odour by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
Why not go to the doctor
hermeen:
Gd day Naira Lander, pls i need help on how to get rid of my baby 2years old mouth Odour....... Pls this thing is bringing shame for me before it is too late. Pls help me out. Thanks
Re: Solution To My Baby ' S Mouth Odour by sisisioge: 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
How you take do nau, biko take her to a dentist...before its too late.
Re: Solution To My Baby ' S Mouth Odour by lutherafrika(m): 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
hermeen:

That's no problem, it may be due to Xerostomia, Gastroesophagel Reflux Disease due to irregular influx of stomach acid, low carbohydrate intake, Trapped item in the nasal cavity, Ketone compound left in the mouth etc.

Counselling and Supplements are available on 08064406846 or email the wellness.clinic@aol.com

(1) (Reply)

Get Pregnant Without Delay, Say No To Infertility / Please Help A Brother. / Law Passed: Hiv-positive People Will Be Marked Near Their Genitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.