Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Please Help A Brother. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help A Brother. (710 Views)

Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot / Any Doctor In The House... Pls Help A Brother / Beards - A Brother In Pains - Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother. by Delonn(m): 11:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
I don't even know how to start, but I will start anyways. Few days ago my younger brother who is living with me complaind he was feeling some how in his left eyes, we had thought it was just a normal eye pain from dust and we had hoped it will go on it own, at night the situation was still the same through morning. The next morning the pain was still there, I became worried and went to the nearest phermacy to get a eye drop for him, he had applied the eye drop that morning through afternoon, but on a closer look I noticed a dot on the eye ball and we thought it was just ordinary particle hanging in there, we kept applying the eye drop, sadly I just discover that my brother is developing Cataract. I am here to seek for solution, as I was told the only medical solution is surgery, but it can been taken care of at this early stage if native/tradomedical methods are applied. I will be grateful if anyone here can proffer a solution to this problem that is eating me up. Thanks in anticipation, all your advice and suggestion will be highly appreciated. God bless you all.
Re: Please Help A Brother. by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 28, 2016
undecided

I don't even know what's worse!
Seeing that u r putting ur brother's left mangekyo sharingan to chance with the witch doctors despite being told that dere is no other alternative.

Or

Watching you wait on ur broda, applying eye drops day in and day out as the eye slowly deteriorates from what could have been addressed by a minor surgery to what would require the eye's inevitable exenteration

What a waste of mangekyo sharingan material.

*spits*
Re: Please Help A Brother. by sammysunny88: 4:26am On Oct 28, 2016
Delonn:
I don't even know how to start, but I will start anyways. Few days ago my younger brother who is living with me complaind he was feeling some how in his left eyes, we had thought it was just a normal eye pain from dust and we had hoped it will go on it own, at night the situation was still the same through morning. The next morning the pain was still there, I became worried and went to the nearest phermacy to get a eye drop for him, he had applied the eye drop that morning through afternoon, but on a closer look I noticed a dot on the eye ball and we thought it was just ordinary particle hanging in there, we kept applying the eye drop, sadly I just discover that my brother is developing Cataract. I am here to seek for solution, as I was told the only medical solution is surgery, but it can been taken care of at this early stage if native/tradomedical methods are applied. I will be grateful if anyone here can proffer a solution to this problem that is eating me up. Thanks in anticipation, all your advice and suggestion will be highly appreciated. God bless you all.
There is natural and pure herbal drugs from China called Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) that is very effective in curing any kind of eye problem such as long and short sightedness, glucoma, cataract, night bindness etc. They efficacy of this herbal drugs are highly guarantee because it is pure herbs and there is a lot of testimoneis on this product. Even a man that have lost his sight, regain his sight within two weeks of treatment. Quote me and drop your whatsapp contact and I will get to you with details of this herbal or check my profile and get my number from there so that we can talk.
Re: Please Help A Brother. by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 28, 2016
undecided pray tell how this trad Chinese medicine cures glaucoma, or HIV retinopathies! undecided
sammysunny88:
There is natural and pure herbal drugs from China called Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) that is very effective in curing any kind of eye problem such as long and short sightedness, glucoma, cataract, night bindness etc. They efficacy of this herbal drugs are highly guarantee because it is pure herbs and there is a lot of testimoneis on this product. Even a man that have lost his sight, regain his sight within two weeks of treatment. Quote me and drop your whatsapp contact and I will get to you with details of this herbal or check my profile and get my number from there so that we can talk.
Re: Please Help A Brother. by gawab: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2016
Get bitter honey apply a drop to the eye twice daily OR Get fresh dandelion leaves, squeeze without adding water, drop collected juice to the eye twice daily. www.totalhealthland.com herbaldoctor@live.com
Re: Please Help A Brother. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
Silkmoth33:

This is outrageous, dear brother delonn this would be the straw that makes ur brother not loose the eye, but both of them
May I ask what your problem really is, young man? Even with this proof? You are unbelievable. Please, follow him & go to hell or come with me & feel good now.
Re: Please Help A Brother. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
YemiWrites1:
May I ask what your problem really is, young man? Even with this proof? You are unbelievable. Please, follow him & go to hell or come with me & feel good now.

I don't believe in magic or deistic endeavours at supernatural healing. You can't just convince me to believe that urine mixed with sand can cure elephantiasis and expect me to believe you. Explain the pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetics behind it, and if probable I just might believe.

Ask urself why hasn't the owner of edmark been awarded a Nobel prize in medicine for this daunting feat.

And about the issue of evidence.
That thing u uploaded is outright baloney framed up by none other person but urself to sell ur scheme to unsuspecting public.

You will not succeed in ur attempt to ruin ppls lives.

To my dear brother delonn, follow his advice and ignore medication and ur brother's eye will haunt you for the reminder of ur unnatural life.
Re: Please Help A Brother. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
More criminals are moving in 4 d kill
Re: Please Help A Brother. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
The mods should help curb these witchdoctors
Re: Please Help A Brother. by Zukkypatt: 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
sammysunny88:

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Benefits Of Palm Oil / 10 Diabetes Diet Myths / Pomo Consumers At Risk Of Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.