Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

The Time Has Come For Us To Begin To Think – Iwuanyanwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Time Has Come For Us To Begin To Think – Iwuanyanwu (448 Views)

Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu's 75th Birthday: Patience Jonathan, Okorocha, Mantu Attend / Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Time Has Come For Us To Begin To Think – Iwuanyanwu by tinziemaine(m): 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
An elder Statesman, Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu of Imo State, has said that the time has come for us to begin to think of what to do with our natural resources cas he alled on the Federal Government to use the crude oil for the production of other materials rather than exporting to other countries.
He gave this advice Yesterday in Owerri at the HERB FEST 2016, organized by the Bio-resources Development Group of Prof. Maurice Iwu. Iwuanyanwu reasoned that the crude oil could be used to manufacture many other products in the country that were imported into Nigeria.
He, however, attributed the current economic challenges facing the country to total neglect of other sectors by the government and that time has come to redefine the process in order to have the expected result.
“You can see that, many people are thinking of what to do but nobody is talking of Science and Technology. I am happy now that we have gathered together especially in this time of recession.”
” The time has come for us to begin to think of what to do with our natural resources particularly the crude oil, we can use it to start producing many products, it will also add value to our natural resources. “ www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/time-come-us-begin-think-iwuanyanwu/
Cc:lalasticlala
Re: The Time Has Come For Us To Begin To Think – Iwuanyanwu by Tunami(m): 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ok.
Re: The Time Has Come For Us To Begin To Think – Iwuanyanwu by zuchyblink(m): 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
products derived from crude oil ----------http://www.ranken-energy.com/products%20from%20petroleum.htm

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers Volunteer To Participate In Trial Of Erring Judges / My Woman,my Kitchen And My Other Room. / As The President How Will You Get The Chibok Girls Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.