Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Pray For Mr President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray For Mr President (414 Views)

Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Dogara & Northern Christian Women Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Pics) / Pray That The West Hasn't Done Anything To Mr President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For Mr President by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
I was amazed to see one of my Imo brother after all his criticism against this government before and after the election, he lost his job due to economic recession.. He designed this prayer topic to be shared and also pray for Mr President..

let us put our house in order and pray for Nigeria...

Re: Pray For Mr President by ChemicalReaction(f): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
With Psalm 109:8?
Re: Pray For Mr President by Zikavirus(m): 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
Pray for who.. ?
Re: Pray For Mr President by AirFireEarthH20: 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
That guy na mugu...pray ko pray ni
Re: Pray For Mr President by kodded(m): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
psalm 109:8
Re: Pray For Mr President by Cessa0(f): 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
His opinion isnt dt bad..
i mean.. Every now and then, you hear pple raining curses on d leaders... Obviously things aren't moving well in Nigeria, nd derz little or nothing we d masses cn do... instead of condemning nd criticizing d country at every given opportunity, pray for Nigeria! pray to God to increase our leaders in more knowledge to run d affairs of d country well. pray to God to guv dem d wisdom to move d country to greater heights.
we've been complaining for lyk forevr, what has our complaints resulted into? Therez evil everywhere. . pple killing pple.. dirty crimes making d healines every morning. .. I'm nt supporting whats happening in my country... i jst feel everyone shud stp raining curses on d leaders.. u only gt to listen to news or read any random article on d net.. u were nt der! u dnt knw d real story.. they're human beings too, they have a heart.
Pray for Nigeria, Pray for d President, Pray for ur governors... if anyone of dem is intentionally trying to ruin d country, pray to God to change deir hearts. stop criticizing already.
Pray!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Photos: Shi'ite Members Hold Procession In Kaduna Today Despite Ban / Reasons Why Nigerians Should Stand With Aisha Buhari (hilarious) / Protesters Match To Customs Office Over The Killing Of A Motorcyclist [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.