Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? (5462 Views)

Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women / Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt / My Forecast For Ghana/nigeria Lotto 5/90 Games From 20-23 Jan. 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by toriman: 10:48am On Oct 21, 2009
Must everybody be MuMU like you?, angry :-XOOOOOOOdei
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by IYANGBALI: 11:02am On Oct 21, 2009
this guy should stop playing God,he did nothing for Ghana God/hard work/determination made it possible for them.

Where him dey when Nigeria dey struggle in the tournament tongue
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by unix4real1(m): 11:48am On Oct 21, 2009
Why all his prophecies comes up after the matches if he is very sure of himself then he should be making his prophecies known to the world before the match. He didn`t say anything about the Nigeria qualification for world cup now but if they eventually make it to the world cup, you will now been seeing stories that TB Joshua has prophecize that they will undecided
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by martinosi: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2009
azeeza:

fake prophesy

CO-SIGN!!!

I don tire self to der hear TB Talk,
Abi na im member der post all this Garbage!!!
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by Joe50(m): 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2009
All the People against the prophet of God are fools. Big fools. Is like u don't have satelite in your home to watch emmanuel.tv to see how he help people to revive their life. Both financially, and spiritually.
He prophesize b4 anything happens.
Before the final match(ghana and brazil) the coach of ghana called him for assistance in prayer, and he replied back and said to coach let me pray to God to know the help he can render. In a hour time he called the coach and said: this is what God said to me, no goal in both half n full time. It will end up in penalty.You should allow no.10 to play first. That's all.
The people against the Man of God are useless. No wonder Jesus Christ says "a king is not honour in his own country except other countries"
ghana coach request help from the prophet and he helped him. Why can't nigeria coach request help from him?(because, they did not value him).
If u didn't request help from me, will i no ur condition? Or help u? Those who go to his church both nigerian and outside countries citizens, for healing and finacial help, did he reject them? U people should think positively so that God will also bless u positively.
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by Joe50(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2009
All the People against the prophet of God are fools. Big fools. Is like u don't have satelite in your home to watch emmanuel.tv to see how he help people to revive their life. Both financially, and spiritually.
Before the final match(ghana and brazil) the coach of ghana called him for assistance in prayer, and he replied back and said to coach let me pray to God to know the help he can render. In a hour time he called the coach and said: this is what God said to me, no goal in both half n full time. It will end up in penalty.You should allow no.10 to play first. That's all.
The people against the Man of God are useless. No wonder Jesus Christ says "a king is not honour in his own country except other countries"
ghana coach request help from the prophet and he helped him. Why can't nigeria coach request help from him?(because, they did not value him).
If u didn't request help from me, will i no ur condition? Or help u? Those who go to his church both nigerian and outside countries citizens, for healing and finacial help, did he reject them? U people should think positively so that God will also bless u positively.
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by Joe50(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2009
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by Joe50(m): 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2009
This threat is boring, Am out of here.
See me in the phone section.
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by Joe50(m): 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2009
This threat is boring, Am out of here.
See me in the phone section.
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by folem: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2009
Ghana vs Brazil - TB Joshua Prophecy to Coach Tetteh
[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZWVLiKWpz4[/flash]

Ghana vs Brazil - TB Joshua Prophecy to Coach Tetteh (2)
[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24lcQfUmdtw[/flash]
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by timmy7(m): 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2009
Joe or whatever u called urself,u must be a multi talented fool too,look at how u r even reporting the supposed prediction as if u were there,they asked him if nigeria will qualify 4 d world cup he replied by inserting an ''if'' there so much 4 a prophesy. Who doesnt know nigeria will qualify if Kenya is beaten and Tunisia lost
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by Stinklyrich: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2009
That man is anointed, dont join others that criticize him. Have you listened to him? People can say just anything but it is what God says that matters! As for me, i leave all to God.
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by afi768: 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2009
unix4real1:

Why all his prophecies comes up after the matches if he is very sure of himself then he should be making his prophecies known to the world before the match. He didn`t say anything about the Nigeria qualification for world cup now but if they eventually make it to the world cup, you will now been seeing stories that TB Joshua has prophecize that they will undecided

Do you never watch Emmanuel TV? These prophecies are spoken in the live sunday service. You can hear him prophesy live before the event ever occurs. Please, do not speak like an ignorant. Everyone in Africa knows that he prophesies LIVE in the service and the prophecies are confirmed by the events that FOLLOW. WE ARE NOT ILLITERATES AND WE WILL NOT BE DUPED BY YOUR MISLEADING WORDS.

This prophecy was given on the day of. If it had been a Sunday, it would have been given in the church. You are trying to lower our I.Q.'s.
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by Buben(m): 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2009
Chux6203:

Well methinks that a Prophet is not without honour only in his country. Why should the prophet pray for the Nigerian flying Eagles who did not not recognise his relevance nor solicit his support. The Bible says that wisdom is the principal thing. Nigerians are not wise and that is why the nation is failing in all fronts
President Atta Mills of Ghana is a member of The Sinagogue Church and we can see the transformation in Ghana. Let Nigerians continue to be "wise" in their own eyes while the country drifts towards disintegration.
Anyone still doubting the role of Prophet T B Joshua in Ghana's Starlets victory at the under 20 WC should just watch the repeat broadcast of last sunday's service on Emmanuel TV.
In answer to Ambassador J Fashanu's question on The Super Eagles qualification for the 2010 world cup, The prophet said that Kenya is not the problem of super Eagles but the outcome of the match between Mozambique/Tunisia. He said the Eagles ll beat Kenya but that Nigerians should pray for Tunisia not to be in their elements. So those of you fellas in Lagos who detest the Man of God, You may use the outcomes of the matches to test his prophetic calling vis a vis those of your big grammar speaking Pastors if they ll dare venture into this area that ll definitely expose their emptiness

Chux6203

Chux6203 has said it all. A prophet has no honour in his own country. Just as it was in the days of my Lord Jesus Christ so it is today. Jesus Christ was hated, bruised and killed by his own people merely because he did not belong to the social and ruling class of his days. He was not Pharisee nor Saducee neither was he a priest, rather he was simply "the carpenter's son". Born in a manger, raised in humble and lowly home of a carpenter. His messages, His miracles and even his prophecies were greatly rejected, abhorred and disregarded by majority of his people who eventually laid various accusations against him and finally killed Him. The message of salvation and redemption which he brought to his people was taken from them and was given to we the gentiles.
So also it is with our controversial Senior Prophet, T.B Joshua. I am not surprised that majority of his own country men hated him so much. Because he has no mentor nor godfather, was born in a very poor family with little education. Despite his good works of charity, ministry of healing and deliverance which has no match all over the world and controversial ministry of prophecy, Nigeria called him common and worthless, but Ghana see him even till tomorrow as a rare gold. This is why you see the white and other countries flocking the church every week. He who honours a prophet deserves a prophet blessing. That is the case with Ghana and many other countries.
Senior Prophet T.B Joshua's best is yet to come not to Nigeria who rejected him but to other countries that embraced and regarded him. For those of you who cares to know Nigerian golden eaglets will rule the world in this upcoming under 16 world cup competition. Dont ask me how because i will not answer you until the end of the world cup then will i tell you the source of my prediction. Then will Nigerians know that there is a prophet among them. Till then i rest my case.
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by Synthase(m): 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2009
I used to be a supporter of this man but not anymore, a man like someone pointed takes glory for his acclaimed miracle or prophecy who only prophesy failures and death for Nigeria and is bold enough to use it as a marketing tool, yet dumb faithfuls are quick to quote a prophet without honour in his country. I dont know the bible much but i wonder if Jesus came out to broadcast that He healed somebody or He went about telling people how He predicted peter's denial blah blah bla. This man is only looking for cheap popularity and his integrity is being questioned by a chunk of Ghanian population
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by kingron: 9:55am On Oct 23, 2009
whats your problem people which glory is he taking to himself,he gave a phrophesy,  he isn only making people know that god he is still saying something, so whatatever grudge u have with him kindly go to hell with it,  i dnt undrstand anything this man does they go against it, i wonder the glory he is taking to himself, do u expect a man of God to hide what the lord has tld him, even though he is not a man of God i havent seen anything yet that strongly stand against him, if it pains u,  all hater go and Bleep your great grand mother
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by Buben(m): 11:07am On Oct 23, 2009
If you say that Jesus Christ never came out to broadcast that He gave prophecies or healed somebody then you are wrong. Because if you read your Bible you will know that during His triumphant entry He took glory for His accomplishments in terms of healing,deliverance etc when He rode on a mule triumphantly into Jerusalem. What were the people saying and why did he not stop them from praising Him when He knew He was a flesh just like me and you (John 12:12-19). When the scribes and the priests confronted Him to stop his followers from singing His praises He replied them that if this people will not praise Him, He will raise the sand to praise Him.
Secondly He instructed His disciples to shout on the roof top whatever He told them in the chamber. What did these mean to you? .
Any man of God will always like the people to know what God Almighty achieved through him. Prophet T.B Joshua's case will not be exceptional. If someone does not show a proof how then will you People know and believe that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday , today and forever.
Stop criticizing rather leave it all to God who is an unbiased judge to judge His ministers and His people.
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by maketo: 11:29am On Oct 23, 2009
TB Joshua was very good to helping Ghanians football youth team to secure the world's most good records, has he done one for the NATION Nigeria before?

Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by benjax2002: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2009
The man of God,prophet TB Joshua has not done anything wrong by saying what God has revealed to him. I think he only recorded the conversation for fact and people like you who thinks he is a liar. I have never seen this Man of god before but i have seen all the good work God is using him to do. He is really trying his best in all aspect of life like helping the less privilege not just in his own state and country but also around the world. I believe in God, and also in this great man of God.
Re: TB Joshua Prayed For Ghana To Win The U-20? by timmy7(m): 7:23am On Oct 24, 2009
Buben so tb jesus sorry joshua is nw Jesus and there4 can also take glory hmm grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exclusive Match Predictions Plus Free Leaked Fixed Match Chatroom / Who Are The Best 11 Current Soccer Players In The Game Right Now? / My Free 2odds Daily ( Consistent Winning) Thread Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.