Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,006 members, 7,863,635 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) (43973 Views)

Suicide Bombers Attack Market In Muna Garage, Maiduguri; 12 Feared Killed / Photos of Multiple Bomb Blast in Muna Garage, Maiduguri, Borno state / Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
Dshocker:
Am yet to understand if islam is of violence or peace
......Understand this one first cool

Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by solace89(m): 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
Gosh
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by TheRealestGuy(m): 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
The monster the northern leaders allowed to fester is now uncontrollable.

RIP to the dead...

3 Likes

Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by TuEase: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
May the souls of the dead during the bomb blast rest in the Lord. Amen

And, may there be quick recovery for those that where injured during the bomb blast. Amen

God, may dz boko haram repent and follow the way of da Lord. Amen.
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
IN DICTATORS INDEPENDENT SPEECH VHOKO HARAM HAS BEEN DEFEATED....... THATS WHAT U GET WHEN THE A DICTATOR IS IN POWER...... HE LIES FROM HIS OFFICE TO THE SUFFERING MASSES THROUGH THE HELP OF LYING MEDIAS SUCH AS VANGUARD NEWSPAPER and SAHARA REPORTERS, THE BIASED SOLDIERS WILL SNAP WITH BOKOHARAM
FLAG...... (WHICH ANYBODY CAN PRINT OUT) AND SHOW IT AS EVIDENCE OF DEFEATING BOKOHARAM AND BUHARIS PUPPETS WILL BE JUMPING UP AND DOWN.......THE NEXT DAY THE PRESIDENCY WILL RELEASE APPREHENDED BOKOHARAM PRISONERS BECAUSE THEY HAVE REPENTED FROM BEING TERRORIST..... AND THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW WILL NOT GO AGAINST SUCH MOVE...... WELL MAYBE ITS BECOX HE HAS BARNED PUPLIC PROTEST AND AN EDUCATED FOOL WILL TELL ME THAT NIGERIA IS A COUNTRY...... or maybe DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY

3 Likes

Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
stexsy:
I thought bh was defeated?
This govt n lies be like rice n beans
..... cool

stexsy:

They are doing their best to eliminate the problem but if you feel they are not doing enough, please, feel free to go join them in the fight physically.

1 Like

Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
CNN BBC and co don get news
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by kingofthejungle(m): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
was it technically bombed

2 Likes

Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by houstonia(m): 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
krissconnect:
Safe journey to them. Meanwhile
Please Help. I Got A Problem. I'm 22 Years Old. I Have Never Had Any Period Up Until Now. My Younger Sister Is 17 And Has Had Her Period, Or Does It Take Longer When You're A Boy?

No it takes longer when you're a witch
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Lilimax(f): 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
Maiduguri is more peaceful than Lagos state in the voice of Borno state Governor undecided shocked
Let them keep on chasing shadows to the detriment of innocent peoples life embarassed

For all I care, no part of Borno state is currently safe.

1 Like

Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by bishopkc007(m): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
R I P to the dead

Which those injured quick recovery

May God Almighty save our Nation
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
and later, they will say ecowas court says release DASUKI...... THIS IS A CUMULATIVE EFFECT OF THE 2.1 BILLION DOLLARS HE STOLE.
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by petersky: 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
Islam is a devil agenda against peace loving mankind , islam is religion of death and destruction

2 Likes

Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Bants(m): 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
Apart from War torn Countries the only place bomb blast easily is Nigeria why we killing our own people
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
my o my

and dey said the government is working
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by lizdammy: 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
tosin400:
The bomb attack happened at Muna garage in Maiduguri, Borno state this morning. Eight people have been confirmed dead while 15 others were seriously injured.

Photo credit: NEMA

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/10/12/graphic-photos-from-the-scene-of-the-bomb-blast-in-maiduguri/

Again?
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
stexsy:

I cannot believe that you just said that? Who is now lying? TECHNICALLY DEFEATED is what i heard. And to a large extent I agree. But, "DEFEATED"? I didn't hear.
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Emassive(m): 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
All Join. The govt na all the same people since 1960
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by legalvoice(m): 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
...Jonathan self...
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by BAMMZ(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
krissconnect:
Safe journey to them. Meanwhile
Please Help. I Got A Problem. I'm 22 Years Old. I Have Never Had Any Period Up Until Now. My Younger Sister Is 17 And Has Had Her Period, Or Does It Take Longer When You're A Boy?

Yes
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Goke7: 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
ceeethru:
Hausa Fulani leaders will be regretting founding Boko Haram by now. It's easy to give a monkey cup of water but collecting the cup back is always a task which may cost your hand.

Where is GEJ that you formed this to useless? He bow out and you are now suffering it. Enjoy your Boko Haram, thank God the evil that men do, lives with them.

This is also a lesson to our peeps from the Niger delta. Those aiding boko haram saw it as GEJ's problem but the north east can never never remain the same again. Also the Niger delta folks are seeing their problem as PMB's problem forgetting that the Niger delta crisis has been there over 50 years ago.

Violence in whatever form never pays, it lives and linger in the land forever. Ife and modakeke has never be the same again after the crisis years ago. The ooni keeps begging folks to come and invest in Ife but yet how developed is Ife today?

I only pray we get wiser in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by jbcul4ril(m): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
These bastards are still trying to penetrate town to show that they still around despite Military proactive action over the past 8months. Terrorism is like a wild fire, you might decimate them but it still find it way back into the system.

Government must work on the ideology of the people via media houses and preach the true tradition Islam to people which does not involve violence or JIHAD(Holy War) as practiced by Muslims in the South West of Nigeria and Saudi Arabia.
If this mentality or Ideology is not defeated it will be difficult to totally defeat the Insurgence.

Kudos to the Government and Military for the progress so far. We appreciate
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by legba1(m): 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
ceeethru:
Hausa Fulani leaders will be regretting founding Boko Haram by now. It's easy to give a monkey cup of water but collecting the cup back is always a task which may cost your hand.

Where is GEJ that you formed this to useless? He bow out and you are now suffering it. Enjoy your Boko Haram, thank God the evil that men do, lives with them.

very on point
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
stexsy:

They are defeated..

This is the first bomb blast in many months.

Isolated attacks will continue for a long time. Same way in Iraq & Afghanistan Al-Qeada has been defeated, but they still carry out IED attacks.

Suicide bombing is not won with Guns, the Government needs to improve on the living standards of the people and the quality of life they live. A happy man will not kill himself no matter the enticement (except for extremists and lunatics).

We shall overcome, as long as we stay united and strong and work towards building a better society for all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by pedestal82(m): 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
These are are the kind of thinz DSS are suppose to prevent.infiltrate and carry out sting operation on these kind of people. But NO. Sting operation na to go bust people wey no dey hide door in the middle of the night.

1 Like

Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
Blood of innocent Biafrans are crying for overdue justice... those photoshoots are masterpiece.... karma nah olosho

1 Like

Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by freya8(f): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
but why??...may the Lord console the affected families..
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by buffalowings: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
But boko has been technically defeated na[i][/i]
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Xtopher123(m): 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
stexsy:

Something tells me our Media Reporters are under reporting the news..

Ive got that feeling
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Celegbengz(m): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
May there soul rest in peace.
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by mustaphasaidu: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
Boko haram would definitely harvest the fruits of their labour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petrol Price’ll Go Down In Six Months – Kachikwu / Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.