Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) (43943 Views)

Suicide Bombers Attack Market In Muna Garage, Maiduguri; 12 Feared Killed / Photos of Multiple Bomb Blast in Muna Garage, Maiduguri, Borno state / Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by chimoskyg(m): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
Thought they say BH has been defeated
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by jelal007(m): 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Boko haram have been technically defeated - Mohammed Buhari & Lai Mohammed

Islam is the only peaceful and most loving religion on earth
U're sooo dumb. Ur reasoning is beyond pathetic. If u want 2 take a jibe at the president,please do so. Must u be stupid by bringing islam in2 it too? Can't u be a little sympathetic 4d people who dided 2day? And 2 even u're a woman makes d issue worse. I can imagine the kind of mother u'll be. What a disgrace 2 womanhood.
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Boko haram have been technically defeated - Mohammed Buhari & Lai Mohammed

Islam is the only peaceful and most loving religion on earth

Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by NedalBiggie: 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
Very gory sight.
So disheartening.

Nedal was here.
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by naijaboy756: 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
This is very sad... Many innocent lives lost. Can the hungry and angry Nigeria survive episodes like this? I doubt if we can. I was telling someone that God helped us against Boko haram and not the movement of command centre to Maiduguri or Buratai's COASship or with Buhari's gragra. I remember bomb blasts occured in several states under GEJ. Jos,Kano,Maiduguru,Yola,Kaduna,Abuja,Yobe etc.... Boko haram didn't prepare the bombs in Sambisa forest,loaded them in the cars, drove through Nigerians roads to the states to detonate. They didn't do that. All they did was to get the required equipment in the states and then send their experts to go carry out the assignments. What am I trying to say... The current military onslaught is majorly in Maiduguri and sambisa and this has not ended the menace. So how come the bombings in other states besides the attacked Sambisa stop? Only God did it.. Not the effort of the current government as they seem to be taking the glory. I am sure Shekau is still alive and can place a phone call to his experts in those states to do something. Please note I'm not in anyway justifying the bombings. All I'm saying is that may God help us with a lasting solution to this. All the APC live and e-warriors should stop the noise of using victory over boko haram to score cheap political goals. Make dem just pray make e no start for other states. GEJ time, food been dey. Now na hunger dey scatter the land. Car blasts will be very suicidal. The north should watch it... Shiites houses burnt in KD, car bomb Maiduguri, killings of both civilians and military personnel in Katsina.
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by hazyfm1: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
stexsy:
I thought bh was defeated?
This govt n lies be like rice n beans

You are a sadist, and a very foolish one

All these while there have not been bomb blasts, did u commend the Govt

Idiat
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Are these not human bodies that littered everywhere?

This is savage.

When will this ever cease?
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
ceeethru:
Hausa Fulani leaders will be regretting founding Boko Haram by now. It's easy to give a monkey cup of water but collecting the cup back is always a task which may cost your hand.

Where is GEJ that you formed this to useless? He bow out and you are now suffering it. Enjoy your Boko Haram, thank God the evil that men do, lives with them.

oga stop pretending to be ignorant!

bokoharam started being violent from the time of President Yar Adua!
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by jossy4joseph(m): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Technically defeated Boko Haram still bombing. This Buhari government can lie
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by teedutch(m): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Nigeria whyyy, why are we doing this to ourself
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by ceeethru(m): 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
nwaanambra1:

oga stop pretending to be ignorant!

bokoharam started being violent from the time of President Yar Adua!
But who is the most blamed person for their attacks today? its you that is ignorant not me...
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the injured.
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Easy1401(m): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
I thought bokoharam had been defeated since last year december Chai Booohaaariiii & his change Cohort nah big scam
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by ndcide(m): 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
If this happened and GEJ was president..... Hummm

You'll see some persons at their best. I thought they were sincere but from the look of things, they were under a strong spell.
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by notoriousbabe: 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
Courtesy of religion of piss
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=stexsy post=50136853]I thought bh was defeated?
This govt n lies be like rice n beans[/quo

No sympathy, no nothing. Pls abeg when exactly are you going start using your brain?
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
Baba God please come into our aid
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
One particular tribe blowing up their brothers and sisters, isn't that foolishness ??

Buhari is Boko haram sponsor, where do the Boko haram get the money they use to buy ammunitions ?? Where do they get the armored tanks from ?? From Buhari of course

Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by mengho(m): 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
I know some tribe for eastern part of the country are so overly excited to hear dis news, after all they feed on bad news that comes out of Nigeria.

R.I.P to d dead
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by donchuks806(m): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
May the dead RIP
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by nsilordgmail(m): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=kilokeys post=50136897]hmmm

which way naija?

what is that one thing we get right in this country.? Its corruption nah!
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by fortunechy(m): 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
is like a national anthem nw
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Abagana56: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
bad news always....this country sef...
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by thinkdip(m): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
ceeethru:
Hausa Fulani leaders will be regretting founding Boko Haram by now. It's easy to give a monkey cup of water but collecting the cup back is always a task which may cost your hand.

Where is GEJ that you formed this to useless? He bow out and you are now suffering it. Enjoy your Boko Haram, thank God the evil that men do, lives with them.
nice words...i love this
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by ArodewilliamsT: 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
Wetin concern we IPOB?
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
ceeethru:

So Jonathan was d president in 2007 when it was formed abi. Shame on ur thinking man. ? R.I.P 2 d dead so saddening.
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
there is something so scary and weird about the north, i just have chills thinking of living, schooling or doing anything there..... sad
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by JULIUS242: 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
God epp us
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by blackmamba1st: 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
Heard there was an explosion in Maiduguri.

Boko haram are yet to take responsibility for it so the authorities are suspecting it's Samsung S7
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by ceeethru(m): 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
Olufemiolaolu:
So Jonathan was d president in 2007 when it was formed abi. Shame on ur thinking man. ? R.I.P 2 d dead so saddening.
You should know where i am coming from. All the blames has being on Goodluck Jonathan in the present administration.
Re: The Scene Of The Bomb Blast At Muna Garage, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by edonks: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
tosin400:
The bomb attack happened at Muna garage in Maiduguri, Borno state this morning. Eight people have been confirmed dead while 15 others were seriously injured.

Photo credit: NEMA

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/10/12/graphic-photos-from-the-scene-of-the-bomb-blast-in-maiduguri/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ihedioha’s 30 Days As Imo Governor: 16 Achievements So Far. / Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) / INEC Chairman, Yakubu Rejects Suspending Collation Of Presidential Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.