Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Nigeria Is Not A Banana Republic – Catholic Bishops - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Not A Banana Republic – Catholic Bishops (1365 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Catholic Bishops Visit To Buhari / Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops / Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Not A Banana Republic – Catholic Bishops by augustine77: 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
The Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria has condemned the arrests of the judges, saying Nigeria is not a banana republic.
The President of CBCN and Catholic Archbishop of Jos, Ignatius Kaigama, who said this, stated that the rule of law must be followed, especially while dealing with cases concerning corruption.
Kaigama said, READ MORE: http://www.metrodailyng.com/2016/10/nigeria-is-not-banana-republic-catholic.html

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Banana Republic – Catholic Bishops by limeta(f): 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
Yoruba muslims go full this place soon

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Banana Republic – Catholic Bishops by CoolFreeday(m): 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
Your lordship, please allow our President to continue this way, this is the only approach that works in Nigeria.

#carry-go able presido

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Banana Republic – Catholic Bishops by jimi4us: 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
Zombie Moslems will soon arrive just watch

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Banana Republic – Catholic Bishops by sarrki(m): 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
limeta:

Stop all this your hatred for yoruba

We are human first

Yoruba are not stupid people

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Banana Republic – Catholic Bishops by dunkem21(m): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
limeta:

Please stop this.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Banana Republic – Catholic Bishops by mazifrankmore: 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
Don't mind the illiterate president.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Banana Republic – Catholic Bishops by mazifrankmore: 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
jimi4us:
Zombie Moslems will soon arrive just watch
lol

Bro,take it easy on them please.

It seems the are now recovering their senses.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Banana Republic – Catholic Bishops by Luckylife(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
I can authoritatively tell those that care to listen that Nigeria are beyond banana republic where imaginary things can happen .
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Banana Republic – Catholic Bishops by ArodewilliamsT: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
sarrki:

We are human first

Actually they are...That's why they are the only group that have hausa/fulani emirates all over their land. Even minorities are not as daft as that.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Banana Republic – Catholic Bishops by PassingShot(m): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
What do these people know?

When we ask you defenders of wigged thieves to provide the law that was broken, you have NOTHING to put forward.

No amount of teeth-gnashing, wailing and crying will deter the president in his resolve to deal with corruption especially in the key sectors holding us down.

I am a Yoruba man and a proud Muslim. And I wholeheartedly support the president in his fight to rid the country of corruption by any means necessary. If this makes your belly ache, knock your head against the nearest wall to you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Banana Republic – Catholic Bishops by dunkem21(m): 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
Everyone is condemning the action .. Bishops have added their weight to save the cornered queen judge. The knight would jump and wail limitedly..The king has taken the last castle option with the rook ..

..and all seems over .. Check? ?mate ?

..till the masses pawn cross the line ..

STALEMATE!
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Banana Republic – Catholic Bishops by arresa: 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
Good one .. grin
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Banana Republic – Catholic Bishops by limeta(f): 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
sarrki:

We are human first

I don,t hate them they are my people but what is right is right
If biafra want to go all we can do is give them our blessing
not do everything possible to hold them down like we going no where our selves

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Banana Republic – Catholic Bishops by kid23(m): 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
In the words of nnamdi kanu"if you are a Nigerian you are either a monkey or baboon,choose one"
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Banana Republic – Catholic Bishops by sarrki(m): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

Actually they are...That's why they are the only group that have hausa/fulani emirates all over their land. Even minorities are not as daft as that.

grin grin

Then why taking Panadol for another man's headaches?
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Banana Republic – Catholic Bishops by ArodewilliamsT: 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
sarrki:

Then why taking Panadol for another man's headaches?

Are you another man?I thought you wanted "one nigeria by force brotherhood". Maybe when you muster enough courage to ask for your country away from me and my people, and stop wanting to be my "by force brother", then I'll mind my business. your kwara/afonja business remains my source of laughter for now.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Banana Republic – Catholic Bishops by sarrki(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

Are you another man?I thought you wanted "one nigeria by force brotherhood". Maybe when you muster enough courage to ask for your country away from me and my people, and stop wanting to be my "by force brother", then I'll mind my business. your kwara/afonja business remains my source of laughter for now.

Bro

To think anyone is holding you down shows signs of

Weakness

What I expected from them is to ask for referendum just

The way UK did. (Brexit)

Not some opportunist using the agitation to swindle

Innocent individuals
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Banana Republic – Catholic Bishops by ArodewilliamsT: 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
sarrki:

Bro

To think anyone is holding you down shows signs of

Weakness

What I expected from them is to ask for referendum just

The way UK did. (Brexit)

Not some opportunist using the agitation to swindle

Innocent individuals

Omidina, As a muslim yoruba that you are. Did you not mock Biafraexit? You really think IPOB will listen to suggestion from muslim pro-buhari scums who are deceiving themselves and pretending to give IPOB "honest advice". If SESS ever listens to you yorubas for advice, they'll go into extinction. So beat it.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Banana Republic – Catholic Bishops by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
sarrki:

We are human first

U are a hypocrite!. shocked
Im suprised u are the one saying this.. infact this is the biggest shock iv reci3ved since last 2weeks.

U are known to be one of the most tribalistic persons here.
If names should be mentioned i think ur moniker wont be missing.
U really suprised me
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Banana Republic – Catholic Bishops by sarrki(m): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

U are a hypocrite!. shocked
Im suprised u are the one saying this.. infact this is the biggest shock iv reci3ved since last 2weeks.

U are known to be one of the most tribalistic persons here.
If names should be mentioned i think ur moniker wont be missing.
U really suprised me

So I should fold my harms when my origin is been attacked?

But ordinarily do you see me attack first?
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Banana Republic – Catholic Bishops by RareDiamonds: 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
M0ronic government
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Banana Republic – Catholic Bishops by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
sarrki:

So I should fold my harms when my origin is been attacked?

But ordinarily do you see me attack first?

Yes i hav seen some topics here where u are mocking a tribe.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Court Declares Jimoh Ibrahim Authentic PDP Candidate / As Long As Oyegun Remains Chairman, Weakening Of APC Is Assured, By Joe igbokwe / Amaechi, Shocked Nigerians, As He Revealed Why Buhari, May Not Succeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.