Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) (55256 Views)

FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo / FRSC Official Chases Traffic Violator "James Bond" Style In Ibadan (Photos) / FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by GoogleAfrica: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
An FRSC official got beaten up by a huge man today after his Mercedes was forcefully halted by the official's bike for making a call while driving.

According to AfricanEye, an FRSC bike carrying two officials speedily overtook a mercedez 4matic along wuse 2 and suddenly parked in front of his moving vehicle. The sudden stopped caused a clash between the vehicle and the bike leaving both officials thrown to the ground. Both officials quickly got back to their feet while one tried making a call.
The infuriated driver alighted his vehicle shouting on top of his voice "are you mad?" dashed towards the officials, collected the phone and smashed it on the ground. The man held the rider by his neck and tried strangling him and shouting "I'll kill you today, look at this mad man" .

The other official sighting the trouble moved to a side of the road and watched his partner being beaten up even after people had come to his rescue.The man stopped the assault at intervals to explain what happened to the onlookers before resuming his beating session. All the while, the official didn't raise a finger back as all he kept saying was "I saw you making a call while driving, you are not above the law"

It took the intervention of the police to end the scenario before the man was calmly led away in his car to a nearby observation point.

http://www.afrieyes.com/2016/10/frsc-official-got-beaten-up-by-huge-man.html#more

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by DonphilopusGuy: 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
Who are those his colleagues? They didn't even bother to help him out. I trust Army guys though. They wouldn't just watch as a bloody civilian beats up their colleague.

But the FRSC guy wasn't wrong though.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hahahahah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by drberry(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
Lmaooo.... grin grin
These officials actually need to be taught how to stop moving vehicles. They'll just jump in front of a moving vehicle to stop the person... Haba!! That's not how things are done. He should even be lucky that the driver wasn't on speed else the story would have been different. The NPF are also fond of doing that.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by meezynetwork(m): 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
Funny. sometimes the FRSC guys need serious beating esp the ones at bridge head onitsha when entering or leaving south east.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by Collenshy2020(m): 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
hmm, its very wrong to beat up an official while on duty, it seems that BiG bloke gat some top I.M!

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by Mujaheeeden: 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
DonphilopusGuy:
Who are those his colleagues? They didn't even bother to help him out. I trust Army guys though. They wouldn't just watch as a bloody civilian beats up their colleague.

The man is an APC official

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by Mujaheeeden: 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
DonphilopusGuy:

The man is an APC official.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by sapientia1(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
Lol, oga o

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by ilynem(m): 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
grin grin
Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by slimpoppa(m): 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
are u serious?
Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
Huge karate kid

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by kingphilip(m): 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
Some of them no really de hear word and dem de behave anyhow thinking they're above the law but alas it's not so

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by cloud9usher: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
I rushed here hoping to feed my eyes with pictorial evidence of a big man punching and dealing with an FRSC official but saw nothing! Just nothing!

Nairaland mods are just good at click bait.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
op...na back of police car u dey ? you didnt have to hide.. abi u sef be road safety

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by olaboy33(m): 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
if its me now, the mumu police officer and frsc officials would enter the car anyhow and be asking me for their one year salary...........

sometimes it pays to ignore the law....

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by ChristineC: 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hahahaha that official doesn't know there so much poverty and anger in the land abi? he's still looking for whom to fine

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by Dshocker(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
They can't do anything to those living up north,especially if ulyou live in kano,kaduna & abuja.

NEPA hardly cuts off a northern man's electrical wire,even if he is owning for 10yrs

POLICE barely arrests a northern,even if the evidence to his crime is visible, mostly would take permission from the village/community chief before arrest.

Break traffic rules up north,FRSC will do nothing at it,rather/highest they do is lecture/tutor them offenders with fear

But once they find themselves in the Western,Eastern & Southern part of Nigeria,they become tiger of the tigress

23 Likes

Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by mengho(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
Lol, I never liked FRSC guys, they are extremely rude even though I admire thier courage in confronting rich men when they break the law.
I wish I was there to watch that beating in 3d

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by namuguibe(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
Is huge here meaning his physical size, wallet size or both?
PS: The Rich are above the law - this is universal, from Lagos to London, to Lahore, to Los Angeles .... same

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by notoriousbabe: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
Nice one. Let's scatter the whole place jare

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by blingxx(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
in kiss Daniel's voice "ur father is violent ole Mi lere o" grin
Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by macdanny2000(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
lol.. I wish it was the black and black uniform man that was beaten.
Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by passionate88: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
grin grin grin buhari sef

That guy on white dey dab

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
Mad people in this country in this country everywhere. If you like give this country 1000 yrs, it will never change. Moving my family out of this cesspool of a country to St. Kitts and Nevis until Biaffra is restored. Might not be a rich country but a million times better than Nigeria and their passport is respected, and its run by intelligent Caribbean blacks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
op...na back of police car u dey ? you didnt have to hide.. abi u sef be road safety?

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
The 'huge' man I'm guessing is the one wearing a white kaftan. Doesn't look big to me. Where are pictures of the victim?

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by TerrorSquad147: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
He's very lucky not to have died, but his friends though undecided

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by frubben(m): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
Very good for him.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
It's about time....
Re: FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) by stainlink(m): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
POOR MAN = N50,000 shocked
RICH MAN = OGA NO VEX WE WILL DEAL WITH THE OFFICER APPROPRIATELY angry

NAIJA I HAIL THEE grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Shimba In Adamawa By 12 Midnight. Burn Houses / Police, Task Force Repel Hoodlums Attempt At Computer Village Ikeja / Emir Of Katsina Marries 14-Year-Old Kidnapped Christian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.