Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,191 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Ladies..... The Man Or The Jeep? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies..... The Man Or The Jeep? (518 Views)

You Were Given A “nepa Motor” – Tunde Ednut Mocks The Jeep Given To Mercy By BBN / Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday / Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies..... The Man Or The Jeep? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
ladies which one will you choose

http://www.riverswatchdog..com/2016/10/ladies-man-or-jeep.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Ladies..... The Man Or The Jeep? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
grin

Well... He can drive my Jeep wink
Re: Ladies..... The Man Or The Jeep? by Topestbilly(m): 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
Dumb question!
Re: Ladies..... The Man Or The Jeep? by youngest85(m): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
six packs doesnt determine 9 inches kporon

(1) (Reply)

Falz, Davido, M.I, Ice Prince, Darey Art Alade Take Over The City Of Abuja / Teebillz Relaxing In The Pool With His Son, Jamil [PICS] / Ice Prince Admits He Owes M.I Abaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.