Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Honda Expert Pls Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Expert Pls Help (892 Views)

Pls Help!!! My Husband Want To Buy Nigeria Use Muscle For Use Of Taxi / My Honda 2008 Is Giving Me Wahala. Pls Help / Car Expert - Pls I Don't Know This Clock Like Thing In My Car, Pic+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Expert Pls Help by okenne: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
just bought a fairly used honda 2003 hybrid,my mechanic removed d bat3 to fix a new engine seat after which d security settings started misbehaving. The keyless not working. Though d stereo was removed to fix.pls help,how do I solve dis prblm
Re: Honda Expert Pls Help by honmusa(m): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
okenne:
just bought a fairly used honda 2003 hybrid,my mechanic removed d bat3 to fix a new engine seat after which d security settings started misbehaving. The keyless not working. Though d stereo was removed to fix.pls help,how do I solve dis prblm
U need to take the car to diagnostic expert to help you use high end smart scanner to adapt the car modules to default setting as the securities setting as been erased from memory as a result of removing battery.
If you are in Lagos and u need the service of a professional with high end scanner ,call autologic @08061166316.
Re: Honda Expert Pls Help by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:02am On Oct 13, 2016
okenne:

accord or civic
Re: Honda Expert Pls Help by okenne: 10:03am On Oct 13, 2016
Accord sir
Re: Honda Expert Pls Help by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:52am On Oct 13, 2016
okenne:
Accord sir

removing the battery and re installing should not cause any serious issues. Unfortunately you gave very little info about what your mechanic actually did.

Which of the engine mount was changed? How many electrical parts were removed before this was done?
Re: Honda Expert Pls Help by okenne: 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
He change one of d engine seating by d side
Re: Honda Expert Pls Help by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
okenne:
He change one of d engine seating by d side

GAZZUZZ:

removing the battery and re installing should not cause any serious issues. Unfortunately you gave very little info about what your mechanic actually did.
Which of the engine mount was changed? How many electrical parts were removed before this was done?
Re: Honda Expert Pls Help by okenne: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2016
Pls cn I hv ur digits

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Has Launched An Online Plate Number Verification / Are Manual/automatic Transmissions A Useless Feature In Today's Everyday Cars? / What Are The Details/outline Necessary Documents Needed For Change Of Ownership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.