Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Sell Your Used Books For Cash - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Sell Your Used Books For Cash (4078 Views)

Sell Your Used Books And Music / Download My Books For Free--her Beauty Calls And Another Fenced Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell Your Used Books For Cash by emonkey(m): 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
Beat the recession!

STAPLE BOOKS NIGERIA will buy your used books for cash.
De-clutter your storage and earn money for your unneeded used books in good condition.

Send a list of the books you want to sell for evaluation stating:
1. Title
2. Author
3. ISBN (all books must have valid ISBN)

We will reply within 7 days with an offer.

Send your book list to staplebooksng@ensap.com

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Used Books For Cash by lecturerdabo(m): 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Sell Your Used Books For Cash by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
please do you collect certificates too grin
Re: Sell Your Used Books For Cash by kevkory: 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
emonkey:
Beat the recession!

De-clutter your storage and earn money for your unneeded used books in good condition.

1. Title
2. Author

what about book exchange,coz I don't need the money all I need is the used novels. i'll be looking forward to your reply.
Re: Sell Your Used Books For Cash by emonkey(m): 8:21am On Oct 21, 2016
Re: Sell Your Used Books For Cash by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Sell Your Used Books For Cash by emonkey(m): 9:59am On Jun 02, 2017
ziddy:

Are you still buying? cos I've got about 300 relatively rare books (rare at least within nigeria) for sale and in great condition too.

No we don't deal in books in that condition, only books in nearly-new condition. At this time we can only buy/sell educational/profesional books. If you have any send a list of title, ISBN and price.
Re: Sell Your Used Books For Cash by iboboyswag(m): 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
How much would you be offering for this book...... it is an original copy, very neat.

Title: My watch (Complete trilogy, paperback edition)
Author: Olusegun Obasanjo
Re: Sell Your Used Books For Cash by naturefellow(m): 11:18am On May 05, 2018
emonkey:
Beat the recession!

1. Title
2. Author

are you still in business?

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Used Books For Cash by Krenoritty(m): 9:41am On Jan 16, 2020
I have got some nice professional books for sale too, you’ll love them, I promise
Contact me at+2349020839317
Re: Sell Your Used Books For Cash by aptechguy: 6:01pm On May 11, 2020
do you buy books from us and pay cash instantly? I have some programming books that I want to sell and earn cash fast. the books are in house books designed for the students of the computer school I attended. if you do pls contact me on 08096604102.

likewise if anyone in this forum needs textbooks from Aptech computer education software engineering course pls call 08096604102

note: I live in Lagos.
Re: Sell Your Used Books For Cash by Dyou: 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2020
Staple books I have about 50-60 university text books I want to do away with. If you are still in business reach me
Re: Sell Your Used Books For Cash by six33fourng: 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2023
Buy books online from your favourite bookstore in Nigeria. We have a veritable collection of books that span categories as diverse as you could possibly expect.

From segments like accountancy, to parenting and pregnancy, to banking and finance, to even topics on yoga and meditation – almost any category you seek you would books on it.

Apply to join the largest independent marketplace for sellers today! In addition to helping us to support you and our fellow booksellers, you'll get:

Lowest fees and commissions of any commercial marketplace.
No monthly fee option — you don't pay if you don't sell.
Reach thousands times more people than a magazine ad, for a fraction of the cost

Visit - https://six33four.ng/bookstore/

(1) (Reply)

The Mafia Manager / Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN / Affordable And Quality Writer Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.