Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? (5362 Views)

What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / The Most Excruciating Thing Your Mom Ever Did To You / Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by r231(m): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2009
Please share your story. Mine is really funny here:

Ok, I was 8 years old and used to go to catholic school. I had to tuck in my shirt and be very neat. One day my mom was taking me to school and was late, she was in such a rush she didn't check me out in the house before leaving. So when we're at the entrance of the school she notices my short was untucked so she pulled my pants all the way down to give me a neat tuck and I wasn't wearing any underwear. Yes, it was my first time "free balling" and everybody got to see my johnson. OMG, my face just dropped off my head. Everybody was laughing and the worst thing was, it was a boys and girls school so some girls got to get a glance at it. grin grin grin grin
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by Fhemmmy: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2009
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
So you give a free show to all the small girls, shame on you.
Lol
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2009
My mom was an expert, till today even though am on my own am still very careful. I remember when i was about 14, i was the new It girl, my mom had told me to do some stuff at home but i went out to hang with my friends in my own calculation i would be through before she came back from work. I did not know that she came home during reak and met the door looked and i ha obviously not done any of the tasks. I was walking feeling cool when all of a sudden i just saw my mom coming down from her car, walking towards me, its all like a movie now and giving me a slap i would never forget.
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by Fhemmmy: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2009
Did u see stars after the slap?
Cos i know Nigerian parents are good at making u see starz
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Did u see stars after the slap?
Cos i know Nigerian parents are good at making u see starz
No I heard a police siren in my ears. I was deaf for some hours
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by Fhemmmy: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2009
aisha2:

No I heard a police siren in my ears. I was deaf for some hours

hahahahahahaha.
Pele
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by MrCrackles(m): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2009
Topic
In front of friends is not too bad. . . I was disgraced as a youngster in front of the whole school assembly!
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by Fhemmmy: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic
In front of friends is not too bad. . . I was disgraced as a youngster in front of the whole school assembly!

Tell us more now.
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic

Give us the full gist abeg
Fhemmmy:

hahahahahahaha.
Pele
Thanks oh my dear, i still feel that salp till today
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by r231(m): 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic

we want to knw come on now lol
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by r231(m): 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
So you give a free show to all the small girls, shame on you.
Lol

hahaha some of ma childhood friends male/female still clown me up till 2dy actually dats what brought d thread up cus a friend jus remind again 2dy
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by MrCrackles(m): 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2009
aisha2:

Give us the full gist abeg

Fhemmmy:

Tell us more now.

Hahaha. . . You guys want to know right grin
This happened just as i was nearing a decade in life
Ok it had to do with me being a stubborn and rebellious kid. . . .I gave everything around me a run for thier monies growing up!
It had to do with pretty much everything though, aparting from stealing, killing or stuffs like that. . . .
My mum requested a special cameo appearance at the assembly to tell the whole school how troublesome and naughty i was. . . .
She thought that will dent my ego and swag around the school and give me the room to knuckle down! grin
It worked for a bit though coz i was a laughing stock and was closely monitored. . .
I wasnt even aware of the plot until i saw my mama right up there with the headteacher. . . I was speechless on the day!
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by Fhemmmy: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2009
i thot u were gonna tell us how some students hold your hands and legs and Mama beat you for being bad at the assembly ground, cos i remember how come students were dealt with then.
grin grin
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2009
MrCrackles:

Hahaha. . . You guys want to know right grin
This happened just as i was nearing a decade in life
Ok it had to do with me being a stubborn and rebellious kid. . . .I gave everything around me a run for thier monies growing up!
It had to do with pretty much everything though, aparting from stealing, killing or stuffs like that. . . .
My mum requested a special cameo appearance at the assembly to tell the whole school how troublesome and naughty i was. . . .
She thought that will dent my ego and swag around the school and give me the room to knuckle down! grin
It worked for a bit though coz i was a laughing stock and was closely monitored. . .
I wasnt even aware of the plot until i saw my mama right up there with the headteacher. . . I was speechless on the day!

Hahahahahahha, i am laughing so hard, I want to die, oh my God. our Mom is too Good, better than my mom
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by MrCrackles(m): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2009
aisha2:

Hahahahahahha, i am laughing so hard, I want to die, oh my God. our Mom is too Good, better than my mom

Fhemmmy:

i thot u were gonna tell us how some students hold your hands and legs and Mama beat you for being bad at the assembly ground, cos i remember how come students were dealt with then.
grin grin

grin cheesy grin
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by Fhemmmy: 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2009
Anytime u mess up again, i will call your Mom to come and deal with you on the e-assembly ground.
That was surely funny and cld be embarrassing
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by MrCrackles(m): 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Anytime u mess up again, i will call your Mom to come and deal with you on the e-assembly ground.
That was surely funny and cld be embarrassing
grin wink
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2009
Mothers are cool oh. My Moms Aunt who raised me was worse, We used to play music at very high volumes she would cajole us, warn us ad beg us, we were feeling too cool to reduce the volumes. One day we were hanging out with our friends, she came in with a glass of wine in onehand, her wrapper and just a bra and started dancing, we were so embarrased and we begged her she refused oh she kept dancing. I miss her, she is late now but she was so much fun and had a crazy way of making her point
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by r231(m): 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2009
aisha2:

Mothers are cool oh. My Moms Aunt who raised me was worse, We used to play music at very high volumes she would cajole us, warn us ad beg us, we were feeling too cool to reduce the volumes. One day we were hanging out with our friends, she came in with a glass of wine in onehand, her wrapper and just a bra and started dancing, we were so embarrased and we begged her she refused oh she kept dancing. I miss her, she is late now but she was so much fun and had a crazy way of making her point

hahahahahaha dats funny
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by Fhemmmy: 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2009
aisha2:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I will not be able to face my friends after that kinda show.
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by ubiaa5(f): 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2009
Sori, i am going 2 deviate a little, this embarrasing moment was not caused by my mom but a sr student in sec sch. I used 2 bedwet until i was abt 11yrs,usually i used a macintosh so i wouldnt get my mattress wet,so dis nite i 4got to put my macintosh n went to bed, at about 3am d sr student below woke up screaming as if she was being chased by a ghost,of course d whole dorm woke up n rushed to her bedside, then she realised that what woke her up was urine dripping from my mattress unto her, i was so embarrassed becos noone knew i pied in bed.It  wasnt her fault thou, but dat was the last time i ever wet my bed.
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by Fhemmmy: 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2009
ubiaa5:

Sori, i am going 2 deviate a little, this embarrasing moment was not caused by my mom but a sr student in sec sch. I used 2 bedwet until i was abt 11yrs,usually i used a macintosh so i wouldnt get my mattress wet,so dis nite i 4got to put my macintosh n went to bed, at about 3am d sr student below woke up screaming as if she was being chased by a ghost,of course d whole dorm woke up n rushed to her bedside, then she realised that what woke her up was urine dripping from my mattress unto her, i was so embarrassed becos noone knew i pied in bed.It  wasnt her fault thou, but dat was the last time i ever wet my bed.

what other kinda ghost cld be more scary than some drops of pee? and probably some went into her mouth too.
That was a one and what happens afterwards?
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by ubiaa5(f): 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2009
my dear for wks i stayed awake at nite,so as not to pee.Luckily none of my classmates were in same house as me becos d gist would have gotten 2 class n it was a mixed sch.
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by Fhemmmy: 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2009
ubiaa5:

my dear for wks i stayed awake at nite,so as not to pee.Luckily none of my classmates were in same house as me becos d gist would have gotten 2 class n it was a mixed sch.

hahahahahahaha.
I still imagine how you would have felt on that day.
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by ubiaa5(f): 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2009
well it embarrased me out of ever wetting my bed o.
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by Fhemmmy: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2009
ubiaa5:

well it embarrased me out of ever wetting my bed o.

I really wished someone took the pic of your face then and come and show it to us now.
Lol
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by chiejik(f): 9:23am On Oct 21, 2009
my was the first few month that i saw my monthly flow,i then went to school after padding up with normal pad,we were jisting in the class with some orher student,and is a mixed school i saw a lot of blood flowing from my leg to the flow,under the sit,everybody asked what was it,a lied that i had a wound on my leg that made that kind of blood to gush out.of course no one will believe you.i dont know what to do next.
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by pinkylady1(f): 10:01am On Oct 21, 2009
im really loving this thread. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by debest1(m): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2009
well one of such moments for me was a day I had arranged for a gal i was going out with 2 come over with her friends for some fun; now the gal in question is someone my mom didnt really did and she had warned that I stay off her. Anyway, i ignored her warnings and knowing that my parents wont be back till nighttime, we had arranged 2pm, but unfortunately i was held up and the girls arrived before me only to be met by my mum who queried them and embarrased them that she never wants to see them near the house again.
By the time i got home i was shocked to see my mum back so early but that was nothing compared to when she asked what the girl was doing with her friends, it was like what exactly was i planning to do with 3 girls, of course i couldnt tell her i had arranged what i had arranged with my friends,
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by Godmother(f): 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2009
My was when I was 13.I just started developing breasts and I was very shy about it. my mum was doing our laundry that day (which was a once in a while thing). She wanted me to have my birth and I was going to the bathroom when she insisted I remove my clothes outside with all our neighbours there. I had to parade in my birthday suit all the way to the bathroom.And the worst part was that my brother was around with his friends. She felt I had nothing to hide embarassed
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by debest1(m): 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2009
Godmother:

My was when I was 13.I just started developing breasts and I was very shy about it. my mum was doing our laundry that day (which was a once in a while thing). She wanted me to have my birth and I was going to the bathroom when she insisted I remove my clothes outside with all our neighbours there. I had to parade in my birthday suit all the way to the bathroom.And the worst part was that my brother was around with his friends. She felt I had nothing to hide embarassed
OMG, dat one is bad ooooo. it must have been so embarrassing, lol still i wish i was one of ur brother's friends, lol
Re: Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? by r231(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2009
Godmother:

OMG i tot mine was bad lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice From Married Men Who Married Within The Last Five Years / Mothers......... Please Help My Baby. / Wow!! Rainbow Appears Over Mandela’s Body - New York Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.