Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

About Pastor Biodun; My Thoughts - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / About Pastor Biodun; My Thoughts (2372 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Daddy Freeze Wrong About Pastor Sam Adeyemi On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Pastor Biodun; My Thoughts by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Opinion? Yes. Hate? Certainly not. It's not my business. I'm sure I clearly expressed myself. Where did you deduce that I hate him rather it is you that loves him beyond reason.
[quote author=RayRed16 post=50192855]

Well, from what I could gather from all u hv said so far, you've already judged and condemned Biodun over and over again. Calling Ese the victim. Forgetting that many women suduce their pastors and not the other way round.

You faultily assume again. How can a church member invite a pastor to his room and seduce him then feel guilty afterwards, going ahead to inform another pastor in his church, her friends, before going public amidst death threats?
How do I know these?
Because it is what she said.
Do I know otherwise? No, I don't. Why? Because Pastor Biodun stayed quiet although, he promised to respond as God told him. So until then, there is just a single testimony to the scandal.
I don't assume essay lied, because the human reaction to slander is rebuttal. Therefore, his silence gave more credence to her testimony.
I think it would be best for me to leave u to hang unto ur opinion and hate Have a nice day. Bye.
You have a nice day too. I don't hate your pastor, how can I but Yes, I have an opinion about him because I refuse to follow your line of assumptions in the whole issue.
Re: About Pastor Biodun; My Thoughts by lastmessenger: 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
RayRed16:

Look at u. U called urself a human and as such u can do wrong. But u refused to understand that the pastor is a human too, and as such can do wrong too! What kind of person r u?

U called the pastor "God's mouth piece". Whose "mouth piece r u"? Aren't u "God's mouth piece" too? When u teach the younger ones to do good and shun evil, not minding the smallness of the audience, whose mouth piece do u think u r? Yet u expect to be forgiven when u do wrong and the pastor should never be forgiven. Doesn't that make u a wicked man? Ponder on this.
peter james john( the one who wrote revelation) paul, titus and the rest lived an examplary live. They did not go about looking for gullible women to decieve and sleep with. They preached the word and made impact and died for the sake of the gospel. These ones are through constodians of the gospel.
Listen if i cant live like any of the above guys,i have no business being a pastor nor carrying bible and telling people to turn from there sin and embrace rightousness.
To be pastor is not by wearing suit and speaking polished english,there is a sacrifice to be made, there is flesh to be denied so that the spirit can take over.
For christ sake how else can one describe a man who leave his wife and flirt around with another woman other than canal, licentious and sinful. Such does not have a place in the kingdom of God and cannot be condoned no matter the level of arguement u are presenting.

1 Like

Re: About Pastor Biodun; My Thoughts by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
lastmessenger:
peter james john( the one who wrote revelation) paul, titus and the rest lived an examplary live. They did not go about looking for gullible women to decieve and sleep with. They preached the word and made impact and died for the sake of the gospel. These ones are through constodians of the gospel.
Listen if i cant live like any of the above guys,i have no business being a pastor nor carrying bible and telling people to turn from there sin and embrace rightousness.
To be pastor is not by wearing suit and speaking polished english,there is a sacrifice to be made, there is flesh to be denied so that the spirit can take over.
For christ sake how else can one describe a man who leave his wife and flirt around with another woman other than canal, licentious and sinful. Such does not have a place in the kingdom of God and cannot be condoned no matter the level of arguement u are presenting.
Don't get worked up, you need to look at what a pastor preaches in the first place before you talk about turning from sin and embracing righteousness. Not everybody believes the gospel is a sacrifice and you rarely find christians today having similar moral standards
Re: About Pastor Biodun; My Thoughts by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
Don't mind the guy, he is getting emotional for the accused not even for the girl who acted bravely, like a christian, by no longer taking part in unfruitful works of darkness and exposing all unrighteousness (Eph 5:11) even though she was involved, that he resorted to start a topic to empathise with his pastor and subtly demonise Ese Walters and her empathisers.
Hybrid pastors, is that what they are called now? grin
Genuine pastors may struggle to live above par in all righteousness and holiness because if we say we have no sin we are liars, but you will know sincerity and effort when one can come clean and acknowledge wrong-doing or the situation and if need be, apologise to the least of them that they may have offended.
Topgainer:

Is he a high court judge or magistrate? What was the sentence He only aired his view the same way you expressed yours. Stop learning the expressions of folks like Biodun 'speak about me, judge me, condemn me' it serves their purpose.
Woman seducing man or man seducing woman does not matter. The important thing is that genuine pastors ensure they live above par in righteousness and Holiness such that the followers will desire to be like them in such matters. Let me add that the Hybrid Pastors prescribe that their followers desire Porsche cars, designer clothing, body creams and perfumes, relaxer hair creams for men all polished with some misinterpreted verses on prosperity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheism Is A Self- Contradictory And Illogical Concept / (pics) Igbo Jews Re Overtaking Igbo Christians In South East Region (pics) / Hell Is Waiting For Women In Trousers: Escape It!!! What are your thoughts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.