Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please (8980 Views)

Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira / Where Are Those Viable Online/internet Biz? / I Have N5.4m To Invest But Any Gright Ideas But No Internet Biz Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by winwinx: 10:16am On Oct 28, 2011
Of all these people that scrambled for your 4.5 million. which among them did u go for.
Afterall , how did you get that money. The way in is usually the way out. shogboo,
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by luciano72: 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2011
Most of the suggestions are truly not business like.we can work out something in export business.we can start with at least charcoal and sesame seed.with about 2m while you keep 3m if fixed deposit.money is hard to come by.
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by wale4x35(m): 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2011
Some of us have have more than 5M; we really wanna come back home, but seriously the fear of the known angry angry angry

Lord have mercy ,
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by dammylarey(m): 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2011
be careful when trying to invest pls,make sure you are knowledgeable on the business before investing so you would not be frustrated out of business
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by doctokwus: 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2011
All d posts jst shows u what d average nigerian has turned to :419ish in orientation& tinking.Jst because of N4.5m,d wolves came out;no one shd thus b surprised wen others are ready to kill w/o tinking of d consequences for some millions;doomed country.
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by Moriyon(m): 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2011
How about you try out the CASH ACCUMULATION investment PLAN (CAP), of American International (AIICO PLC) its a very profit worthy investment plan, that pays you a an annual bonus plus a 25percent bonus every four years plus other benefits such as tax rebate, loan collateral, etc. You can hit me up on moriyon9@yahoo.com lets discuss in detail. all the best
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by eugene70: 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2011
First of all what is your level of education? how do you come about the money? if you are a business man and

you made that money through business you dont need public advice on how to invest your money. i run a consultant firm in europe, if you need advice send me an email
clevani4u@hotmail.com
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by Moriyon(m): 11:47pm On Dec 12, 2011
if you have more than % mil then come back home and invest that money into somthing profitable and touch the lives of the unemployed by creating semi skilled jobs, you just have to start from somewhere, aint no place like home either, i belive in capitalism folks/// all the best!!!!
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by ajadek(m): 8:10am On Dec 13, 2011
If u can loan me #2m now.i will be paying 7.5%monthly,
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by NetAllianz(m): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2011
Buy and Sell AGO (Diesel) in the Niger Delta, Buy @ N10,000 per Drum and Sell @ N18,000 per Drum including N2,000 Security Settlement. So N18,000 Less N12,000 equal N6,000.

That Represents over 30% per Run and you will have two runs a Month. With N5m you can imagine the returns.

Call +2348088365849 for Details.
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by wale4x35(m): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2011
NetAllianz:

Buy and Sell AGO (Diesel) in the Niger Delta, Buy @ N10,000 per Drum and Sell @ N18,000 per Drum including N2,000 Security Settlement. So N18,000 Less N12,000 equal N6,000.

That Represents over 30% per Run and you will have two runs a Month. With N5m you can imagine the returns.

Call +2348088365849 for Details.

Thats what i'm saying, why bribing again?  angry angry angry angry angry

My brother where there is smoke, there is fire. Shine your eyes
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by webcash(m): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2011
HI, If you still have such money to invest in a business, permit me to suggest you go into transportation - Tipper. I currently am selling sharp sand in ibeju-lekki, Lagos and with what I have discovered, owning a sound tipper can beat your imagination in terms of returns.

Lets do a quick analysis, If you invest 5.4m in buying a sound truck (MAN diesel or Mack), and you base you daily return as low as 30k after all expenses, that is 30k x 6working days = 180k and in 27working days, we will be looking at 27 x 30k = 810k in 1month, In 1yr, assuming there were no distortion in the flow of returns, we should have apprx 9.7m - 5.4m = 4.3m as profit.

Pls note that this is not without a good plan which I can assist. But should you want to invest in land, this is also a good venture, but it could take time to mature especially if you want to resell. With your fund, I can get you a good plot of land around Ajah area, Lagos.

Contact me 07033146262 or mejitech@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by scribble: 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2011
call me at 08026338862.

i will teach you how to stunt.

ex-wall street btw. So i know a thing or two!!! cool
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by hisableplc(m): 3:03am On Apr 20, 2012
investwizely are thieves beware.....
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by sdymanagers(m): 7:56am On Apr 14, 2013
Business is all about skills and determination. A must requirement. Money to invest does not come first. Without the requisite skills, you could be gambling with your money all in the name of investment. Check out our tips and read our lessons to ground yourself thoroughly in matters of entrepreneurship. Goodluck!!!
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by yusuf01(m): 9:22am On Apr 14, 2013
Man, it's always a good idea to look for investment ideas to create another stream of income, but it's not a good idea telling the whole world how much you have, you invite scammers.

The best thing you should have done is to check the existing threads/posts on this forum, I'll sure you'll get different ideas that way.
Re: I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please by fuelbiz33: 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
entinvest: i have N5.4m in excess and i dont know what to do with it
kindly drop your views and numbers
please no internet biz
i already sent a mail to contact u.
I'm currently sourcing for a loan of 3.5m or a sponsor.
Av done ma research well, and i can tell u of a business, 100% legal that will fetch u a return of 500k in a month after my own percentage of the profit. And if u can loan me the 3.5m, i promise u an interest of 20% with ur cash in 1yr! U can require for any guarantor(high level civil servants), u will visit them urself!

It's fuel biziness. I opened ds account to source for help if i can find.

If u are interested, i will explain everythin to u.
U dnt av to give me ur cash, jes look for any agent from d depot and buy a 33,000 litres of petrol or kerosine from them, i assure u a sell out in 4days with buyers on ground. Capital and profit instanta!!!

But as at now, kerosine sells at a higher rate.

The payment for the petroleum sellers association, payment for the owner of the station we will be leasing, payment for duty and those who will sell the products makes it 3.5m.

If u're interested, just lemme knw, and i'll put u thru. U can buy from anyone u like, apply for lease with any station of ur choice and i'll ask d buyers to come. It's cash down! Not on credit!

U dnt av to give me ur cash. The only thing is, u will sign an agreement that requires u to pay me my own share after every sale.

I'm guaranteeing u 500k gain + capital every month.
U can do all ur investigations without me and in ur own way too. Just pay me my share. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adewunmi The Blackmailer / 27,000mah Oraimo Powerbank For Dropshippers And Resellers !!! / Wigwe: Board Will announce acting CEO soon - Access Holdings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.